Stats: 3,200,839 members, 7,976,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (661394 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Anthony5745: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
gustav25: send me the pics and screenshots plus d os version .....I stay at owerri but can make it to okija...madonna to b precise
its os is 2.2 froyo (upgradeable). Dnt know how to send screenshots
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mannnnn: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2013
downloaded asphalt 8 .on my phantom A+ and it has refused to work
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mannnnn: 4:47am On Sep 11, 2013
pls wat is d advantage of rooting an android device... Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Romeo386: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls wenever i open my playstore, it wil say 'authentication is required you should sign in to your gmai accountl' and when i open my gmail account, is telling me 'no connection'. pls wat should i do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Anthony5745: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Guys i have an android tablet for sale a month old and at d price of 25k. Interested pple should add me on 2go with anthony5745 or call 08182655238. I reside in anambra.... Awka-etiti to b precise.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by liljboy10: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
mannnnn: downloaded asphalt 8 .on my phantom A+ and it has refused to work

make sure it is nt d mod apk u dwnloded....dwnload d normal apk,place data properly nd run onlyn at first launch

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hardeywhale22(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls house My Pes 2012 keeps telling me to
validate licence. Nd when i click yes it jst
connects to play store nd says connection
time out..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Leobreezy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
hardeywhale22: Pls house My Pes 2012 keeps telling me to
time out..
I had a similar experience the first time I downloaded mine from 4shared. It turned out that the apk I downloaded was "bad". I got another one from a friend anyway. The problem may be where you downloaded it from or maybe you didn't put the data files in the right folder. If the former is the case, go to android.mob.org/game/pes_2012_pro_evolution_soccer.html and download it from there. If it's the latter, transfer the files from wherever it is to Android>data on your SD card. Goodluck!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Fatasy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
nairalanders pls whats up wit gmail and playstore,which kind wahala b dis,i cant log in
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls I nid tutor on how 2 use custom rom
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Scorpiow(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Lekmight1: Pls I nid tutor on how 2 use custom rom

Everything that you need is on this forum. I was once a learner before, but today I can boast of single-handedly porting all tecno n3 custom ROM's starting from gingerbean to eblak to mokee and now the most powerful, beautiful, inspiring and above all strongest ROM so far made by Emmikem and adumbrated by Rajan Christian - JELLYBEAN 2.1. In all I can tell you that I don't have any difficulty installing them coz I followed their instructions on their threads except on WhatsApp and once I finish my exams I will try and make a donation. Those guys are really amazing. May Allah bless them!

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2013
kippo: @kennydollz pls how did u make backstab work,i bricked my n3 in the process of spoofin.....recoverd now sha....pls give full details as how u did urz.....plZ

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ueo9ewcszutcn9q/BackStab%2520HD%2520%2528v1.2.6%2529%2520%255bAll%2520Adreno%255d%2520SMART4U.ORG.apk

dwnload it from that link and dwnload d data thru d apk file....make sure u have up to 2gig free space on ur memory card smiley

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by day0(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
hardeywhale22: Pls house My Pes 2012 keeps telling me to
time out..
Download luckypatcher.apk to remove the license verification. Thats all
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please which glo plan is working right now,im seeing bid,bes,complete,social etc. Which works best on tn3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Do you guys browse with your tn3,please which plan do you use.I want to subscribe right now but dont know which glo plan to use.Please help,if the glo bis still works.Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2013
lacosteIII:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ueo9ewcszutcn9q/BackStab%2520HD%2520%2528v1.2.6%2529%2520%255bAll%2520Adreno%255d%2520SMART4U.ORG.apk

dwnload it from that link and dwnload d data thru d apk file....make sure u have up to 2gig free space on ur memory card smiley
ogami u still dey ?long time o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
iheanyi40: ogami u still dey ?long time o

Boss...i still dey oo, na GOD oooo smiley

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gomis(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
please i need help, was trying to root my N3 using poot and ministro, now after i was almost through,it showed two options press here to poot and built in root-check, aftet pressing the first option and waiting, now its showing this long story and that an error has occur. what should i do now please,i need your help brothers, please
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
gomis: please i need help, was trying to root my N3 using poot and ministro, now after i was almost through,it showed two options press here to poot and built in root-check, aftet pressing the first option and waiting, now its showing this long story and that an error has occur. what should i do now please,i need your help brothers, please
re try
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Joered63: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
lacosteIII:

bros pls I downloaded the apk through this link u gave but when I want to install it tells me that " there is a problem parsing this file". Pls what could be the problem? Thanks for ur reply.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoutomi(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
guys pls help i nid d procedure on hw 2 get d offline n unlimited money 4 RF2013 coz I jus download mine 2dae n i cnt play game constantly it requires data to process after 1game pls thnks i will b greatfull.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Since no one responded i decided to try the glo bis for myself & after subscribing,i got the following message.
"Welcome!BB subscription is pending activation.Please remove & insert battery after 1 hour.Helpdesk 333 would be available in 24 hours.Thank you. Glo Unlimited"
Its been several hours and it still doesnt connect.I guess that means the glo bis doesnt work on android.Everyone else take note.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vandalama: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Scorpiow:

Everything that you need is on this forum. I was once a learner before, but today I can boast of single-handedly porting all tecno n3 custom ROM's starting from gingerbean to eblak to mokee and now the most powerful, beautiful, inspiring and above all strongest ROM so far made by Emmikem and adumbrated by Rajan Christian - JELLYBEAN 2.1. In all I can tell you that I don't have any difficulty installing them coz I followed their instructions on their threads except on WhatsApp and once I finish my exams I will try and make a donation. Those guys are really amazing. May Allah bless them!
Pls site for jelly bean (not eblak)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Joe red 63:

bros pls I downloaded the apk through this link u gave but when I want to install it tells me that " there is a problem parsing this file". Pls what could be the problem? Thanks for ur reply.

re-download it smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
gomis: please i need help, was trying to root my N3 using poot and ministro, now after i was almost through,it showed two options press here to poot and built in root-check, aftet pressing the first option and waiting, now its showing this long story and that an error has occur. what should i do now please,i need your help brothers, please
retry it as long as it continues giving those errors.
i did mine like over uncountable times b4 getting it.......

goodlucl!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gosj01(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
chinedu h.o:
Since no one responded i decided to try the glo bis for myself & after subscribing,i got the following message.
"Welcome!BB subscription is pending activation.Please remove & insert battery after 1 hour.Helpdesk 333 would be available in 24 hours.Thank you. Glo Unlimited"
Its been several hours and it still doesnt connect.I guess that means the glo bis doesnt work on android.Everyone else take note.
use this
Acc name: gloflat
apn: gloflat
u/name and pword: flat.
retry using this and let see
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 2:13am On Sep 14, 2013
lacosteIII:

Boss...i still dey oo, na GOD oooo smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 3:24am On Sep 14, 2013
hi..pls can any1 put me tru onhow to improv poor pitch on fifa pls...I can't see does function required in chainfire
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Gosj01:
use this
Acc name: gloflat
apn: gloflat
u/name and pword: flat.
retry using this and let see
Thanks for replying,i tried with gloflat and it still didnt connect.Did you also get that reply when you subscribed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II