Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,117 members, 7,949,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (658198 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2013
ibietela2:

Make Una answer me na
if it's brand new check the box

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2013
please can n3 work with droidvpn b4 i subscribe

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Searching for N3... Gone to 2 slot office here in Port harcourt but no luck.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zevous: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2013
sum1 shld pls explain hw partitionin works.i ve tried all bt its nt working
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2013
Hi fellas, pls can I delete the apk files that came with my tecno n3? I mean the quran, Bible, 2go and the likes. Hope it won't have any effect on my system?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2013
omotola1: Hi fellas, pls can I delete the apk files that came with my tecno n3? I mean the quran, Bible, 2go and the likes. Hope it won't have any effect on my system?

yeah!!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2013
zevous: sum1 shld pls explain hw partitionin works.i ve tried all bt its nt working

Follow this link....

www.droidiser.com/2012/05/how-to-increase-internal-memory-and-ram.html?
m=1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2013
lat4real:

yeah!!!
Ok, thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2013
Proffdada:

Glo?
Nope MTN
guente02: Airtel not browsing from my ends since morning. @holly wats d specs of dat ur phone?
This is a samsung galaxy note
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Just bought it 14k here in p.h. In the pack its 512MB R0M + 512MB RAM i hope its the one with 512RAM?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
I was rooting my phone,when i press 'press here to poot' my phone went off until i remo ved d battery
So is my fone rooted?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls o breef info o on hiw vpn work,pls enlightin me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
seyizma: I was rooting my phone,when i press 'press here to poot' my phone went off until i remo ved d battery
So is my fone rooted?
install superuser
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
With edge this afternoon,here is the speed

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by x3da(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Guys a little help here i went to the market to pick up the n3, i checked the phone back cover and it said 512rom +512 ram which should be the 512mb version right!!! but when i checked the phones internal memory it was saying 97mb used and 77mb free!!!! pls someone help me understand dis...... by the way i reside in Enugu. thanks... smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jakesund(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
omg guys I'm a guru a nerd a. . . before i start shouting i wanna first thank nairaland mods for banning me from this section when i tired to post an alternative to droidvpn. . .mods please unban MARSHPEARL cuz i had to borrow a friends id to post my findings to my loyal tecno brothers in this section. . .guys i have finally found a fix for the gps problem on n3 . . .all you need is a gps widget or you can use your dx battery saver to switch on your gps then run to google play and download gps fix. . .and Viola your gps will stop messing up like messi and start acting up like ronaldo (no offence intended). . .then for the alternative of driodvpn just search solidvpn for android and google should refer you to the site please make sure u request for a trial account to see if it works for you before paying the #600 premium fee .i remain your loyal tecno brov MARSHPEARL
@seyilome thanks for the contract killer 2 zombie I'm enjoying the game. .
on love guys..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jakesund(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
x3da: Guys a little help here i went to the market to pick up the n3, i checked the phone back cover and it said 512rom +512 ram which should be the 512mb version right!!! but when i checked the phones internal memory it was saying 97mb used and 77mb free!!!! pls someone help me understand dis...... by the way i reside in Enugu. thanks... smiley

brov that's the internal memory not the ram. . long press the home button it'll bring up an option to either manage running applications or clear recent applications ..click on manage running applications. .you'll see four tabs DOWNLOADED, All, on SD CARD AND RUNNING. . .CLICK ON RUNNING AND IT'LL SHOW YOU THE RAM OF YOUR PHONE at the bottom of your screen.
enjoy..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by x3da(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls @ jakesund can u post me a screenshot so i will not make a mistake thanks again.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
ibietela2:

ok sir, i no dey fight o.... I use wordpress.org
http://android.wordpress.org/
Thats d app for wordpress
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
jakesund: omg guys I'm a guru a nerd a. . . before i start shouting i wanna first thank nairaland mods for banning me from this section when i tired to post an alternative to droidvpn. . .mods please unban MARSHPEARL cuz i had to borrow a friends id to post my findings to my loyal tecno brothers in this section. . .guys i have finally found a fix for the gps problem on n3 . . .all you need is a gps widget or you can use your dx battery saver to switch on your gps then run to google play and download gps fix. . .and Viola your gps will stop messing up like messi and start acting up like ronaldo (no offence intended). . .then for the alternative of driodvpn just search solidvpn for android and google should refer you to the site please make sure u request for a trial account to see if it works for you before paying the #600 premium fee .i remain your loyal tecno brov MARSHPEARL
@seyilome thanks for the contract killer 2 zombie I'm enjoying the game. .
on love guys..
I did what you said, but my gps wasn't fixed. What can be the problem?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zevous: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
thanks for d help wit partitioning i am really grateful. pls can anyone tel me nice games to download nd their sites
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hey peeps,after pressing the first option to poot,i then saw 3buttons with install supersaver of wc i did
So is it rooted cos i opened poot to verify it was showin blank
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emperor5c(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
I ve started growing grey hairs all in a bit 2 root my n3..its eida writing 1 error or d oda.. Me gon Don tire.!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
seyizma: Hey peeps,after pressing the first option to poot,i then saw 3buttons with install supersaver of wc i did
So is it rooted cos i opened poot to verify it was showin blank
yes it is rooted. Proceed to download superuser.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Emperor5c: I ve started growing grey hairs all in a bit 2 root my n3..its eida writing 1 error or d oda.. Me gon Don tire.!
First of all, install poot and ministro on internal memory. Then enable usb debugging under application>debugging. Then run poot and click on click here to poot. The phone should vibrate and go off. It won't come on again until you remove the battery and put it back. Then restart and open poot again. Click on click here to poot. 3 options should appear at this point. That means you are rooted. I succeeded on the first attempt.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by x3da(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls can anyone post me a screenshot of the ram size so i can use it to verify the n3's i see in the market, i rily nid 2 get the n3 but i dont want to make a mistake.... grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
x3da: pls can anyone post me a screenshot of the ram size so i can use it to verify the n3's i see in the market, i rily nid 2 get the n3 but i dont want to make a mistake.... grin
Here it is

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
x3da: pls can anyone post me a screenshot of the ram size so i can use it to verify the n3's i see in the market, i rily nid 2 get the n3 but i dont want to make a mistake.... grin
You are talking about mistake? When n3 don nearly finish for market?
You can't find anything less than 512+512 in the market again abeg.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
omotola1:
You are talking about mistake? When n3 don nearly finish for market?
You can't find anything less than 512+512 in the market again abeg.
somebody pls tell me na lie, dis ur news almost gave me an heart attack, n3 don almost finish 4 market? Pls tell me na joke ooooo becos i wan buy my own 4 april. I don save 10k now oooo, and have already made preparation 4 d fone. Ive been following dis thread since january and i have gone too far to be disappointed. Someone shud pls advice me, shud i buy d fone now and do they sell d fone 4 12k anywhere in computer village? I need responses pls ooooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Olamyyde:
somebody pls tell me na lie, dis ur news almost gave me an heart attack, n3 don almost finish 4 market? Pls tell me na joke ooooo becos i wan buy my own 4 april. I don save 10k now oooo, and have already made preparation 4 d fone. Ive been following dis thread since january and i have gone too far to be disappointed. Someone shud pls advice me, shud i buy d fone now and do they sell d fone 4 12k anywhere in computer village? I need responses pls ooooooo

n3 is going out of market..... its very scarce in warri ATM
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mehn I need to upgrade my DrOid vpn and I can't seem to Find HollaSyd, is there any other reseller here,
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bobman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
can someone help me.
....i partitioned my phone, whenever i move my apps to phone memory....it doesn't show d memory card i partitioned......wat can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.