Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Let Your Money Work For You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Your Money Work For You (2038 Views)

A Viable Investment, Let Your Money Work For You. / Make Your Money Work - Financial Tips / Get This Investment Offer Let Your Money Work For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Visit www.goldwisenigeria.com where your money works for you providing you GUARANTEED returns.

Minimum Capital is N10,000.00

If you have any questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

Thank You.

GoldWise Nigeria (R.C. 62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
The minimum capital of N10,000.00 in Liberty Reserve is $65.00
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2012
You, the investor can get paid either into your Savings bank account or liberty reserve (Payment method of your choice)

Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nigerians, check out this site www.goldwisenigeria.com whenre you get paid into your savings bank account at the end of 30 days.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2012
GoldWise Nigeria is the real deal. I could not believe my eyes when they paid me my returns and through it, I paid my children's school fees and it also assisted me to take care of my domestic duties. GOD bless you GoldWise Nigeria.
Lawanson Oluwatoyin
RealEstate Agent
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year from GoldWise Nigeria
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2013
This is a New Year, the celebrations are over. In GoldWise Nigeria, let your money work for you and the minimum deposit is N10,000.00 and the joy is that you would be paid into your savings bank account with e-mail and sms alert confirmation.
Do not lose this opportunity...
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000.00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000.00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)

www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Students can deposit on the GoldWise Start with a minimum of N10,000.00 which is $60.00 Liberty Reserve equivalent.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by tillo4real(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Have you see one that have invest and get his money,I just want to no if is real or not
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2013
@tillo4real, Yes, we pay and we transfer your funds to your savings bank account or liberty reserve, any payment choice of your own.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by Obikeenairaland(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2013
gwnigeria: Visit www.goldwisenigeria.com where your money works for you providing you GUARANTEED returns.

Minimum Capital is N10,000.00

If you have any questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

Thank You.

www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Minimum Capital is N10,000.00 and liberty reserve deposit is $60.00
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by bisikeys: 1:46am On Jan 19, 2013
How come all people with testimonials on your site don't have any electronic information? They are not on any social network and not even their businesses are listed anywhere.....And dont tell me i did not look well cause trust me, if i need information about anybody, i will get it
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Have a great week ahead from GoldWise Nigeria
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by pcnwamadi(m): 5:56am On Feb 05, 2013
He is a known scammer on Nairaland, please do not invest a dime with him. Check list of scammers and you will find his name. Please don't invest or waste your hard earned money on this criminal..
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and lives in Lagos yet he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S but with no office in Lagos where he actually stays.

He is a known and listed scammer on NL so please stay away from him if you dont want to lose your hard-earned money.

He claims to make over 200% in a month even though the richest people in the world dont make anything close to that even in a year. Going by his posts he does not even know how to calculate the 200% and can hardly put a correct sentence together.

Please dont be gullible; be smart to see that this guy is a scammer and stay away from him.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
I know @chiboy11, @pcnwamadi, @Fxking2012 and let me guess @yeye4live are going to COMMENT their dirty exaggerations but we ain't bothered, good luck to you in all your endeavors...you are now noted as fraud fighters of Nairaland (AWARD has been given to you people)...lol...y'all must be very funny

WE ARE HERE FOR THE SERIOUS INVESTORS NOT YOU PEOPLE(TALKATIVES), OK

NOBODY should ask us funny questions, mail your inquiries to info@goldwisenigeria.com/goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com or call our digits below, OK

48 Nkechi Uchenna street, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom
234 816 654 7243
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body in lag u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise dey wil tel u he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos.

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a crimina
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2013
@all, ask why chiboy11 wants to be our follower, you are already having a change of mindset, hmmm.

We forgive you FOR we know you do not know what you are doing.

It is either bad luck, curses, past failures e.t.c. that are affecting you, we forgive you, we are not bothered.

If anybody has any experiences concerning us either good or bad, let the person let us know.

Happy Weekend to all.

The minimum capital is N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) and you would get paid into your savings bank account/liberty reserve (any payment choice of your own) GUARANTEED.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil deceive u, dis s a scam .

@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Happy New Week to all

The minimum capital is N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) and you would get paid into your savings bank account/liberty reserve (any payment choice of your own) GUARANTEED.

Akwa Ibom
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com

Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by neksummi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
gwnigeria: Happy New Week to all

Akwa Ibom
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com

Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Don't we have people in the house who live in Uyo? Can't they verify the existance of the office in that city? Although the existance of the office doesn't make the offer legitimate anyway.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convinc u, dis s a scam .

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2013

Akwa Ibom
info@goldwisenigeria.com
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com

Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convinc u, dis s a scam .

Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
I can see I can't post on BusinestoBusines section again dier by given @Gwnigeria d oprtunity 2 scam pple dier which wil not hapen, dis s a messg to MR seun I dnt kno wat s hapenin, plss adress dis b4 I open anoda user name dis time @chiboy111 cuse I wil neva leav here n see scam prevail atall. Wat order evidence do u ned 2kno b4 u kno @GWnigeria s a scam
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
@CHIBOY11, WHY...sorry for all inconveniences but have we scammed you before or have you done any deal with us, please be patient with yourself...OK...
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by chiboy11(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
gwnigeria: @CHIBOY11, WHY...sorry for all inconveniences but have we scammed you before or have you done any deal with us, please be patient with yourself...OK...

ure a scamer ok, thief like u, n u will neva succeed here, i am folowin u every were, i do see ur post on many forums n i ve been writing scam all tru dose forum n i will not stop , neva, i am here on d internet 4u 24hours a day ok, thief
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by BabaTony: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Guys run for your life SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let Your Money Work For You by gwnigeria: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2013
babatony, have you been scammed by GoldWise before, answer the questions, dont harass yourself in the public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nutritious Smoked Fish N1,000.00 Per Pack. / TORIAGAS LPG Dispensers,lpg Skid Systems......call the sales manager 09068059417 / Free Football Trial @ Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.