Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? (2300 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? by Rexyl(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2012
I want to know if Gtbank prepaid naira master card can be used to settle payments in Euro and Pound sterling online aside its usual Naira/Dollar settlement of payment. If you have used it pls let me know the correct exchange rates for these currencies. Also, Iam interested in the exchange rates offered by other banks.
Re: Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? by sagytariusTM1: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Yes, it can be used to make payments outside the USD. I use it to pay my brother's sch fee in the UK. Exchange rate varies by the day. The variation might be negligible though. But Gtbank will take their own charge, I think its 1k.
Click [url=fx-rate.net/GBP/NGN/]here[/url] for current exchange rate between Naira and GBP. other currency conversions are also available from the link.
Re: Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? by Rexyl(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
sagytarius™:
Yes, it can be used to make payments outside the USD. I use it to pay my brother's sch fee in the UK. Exchange rate varies by the day. The variation might be negligible though. But Gtbank will take their own charge, I think its 1k.
Click [url=fx-rate.net/GBP/NGN/]here[/url] for current exchange rate between Naira and GBP. other currency conversions are also available from the link.

Txns

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? / Bank With Best Current Account In Nigeria / Premium Logo For Your Business. 08083108100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.