Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,302 members, 7,943,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (29926 Views)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by UkwuNnu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
tony_m1: N1.8 BILLION IS TOO SMALL, MAKE IT N2.5B AS EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A CROOK AND I DON'T TRUST THE MINISTER HERSELF. SHE CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE PLOT ALSO, ANYTHING TO STEAL NIGERIAN MONEY
U need a brain. #kidsOnDLoose
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by adebayo6(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Garri_Activist: grincheesygrincheesy so you mean talk say our presido na committee setter?

Na Wa Oo sad
na u tawk am Ooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by andyanders: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
seanet02: Too much money. Nice one my guys.
Treat the mama well, but no money no mama.
Thats the deal.

You are wicked.How come you have no sympathy for an old woman at 85? What if the person is your mother at 85? Don't be silly with your comment. Only God has the will to condemn and also to forgive.
We have to pray for our enemies even if Ngozi Iweala did wrong to you at this point when her mother is in trouble, pray for her no matter her short coming. It is very difficult to govern Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by HARDDON: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
As much as i hate dese kidnapping news and the fact that iz an old woman involved, ii Saч tis high time dese politicians feel d pain of the average man on streets. Guess naw she wud feel lil of d pain of odas toiling with what your Value . Hope ya'll r preparing ƒoя anoda 1st of January bomb frm ha?

May God bring d kaka back home safe

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by pokenose(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
its a pity
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Feedmemore(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
andyanders:

You are wicked.How come you have no sympathy for an old woman at 85? What if the person is your mother at 85? Don't be silly with your comment. Only God has the will to condemn and also to forgive.
We have to pray for our enemies even if Ngozi Iweala did wrong to you at this point when her mother is in trouble, pray for her no matter her short coming. It is very difficult to govern Nigeria.

#1billion likes

One of the most sensible comment so far.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Oh Cry Me a River. undecided

If i lived in Nigeria I would be kidnapping folks left and right.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'd Kidnap a Biitch for Money to buy a Pack of Cigarettes, I don't got time for this Bullshit.

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dats a small moni 4 her.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
How many tubers of yam will a farmer sell to raise $1billion.

Assuming 1tuber= $1

then 1billion tuber= $1 billion dollars shocked (this will feed As5-o-rock for one century)

will this kidnappers take 1billion tubers of yam instead. Just curious undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by bfacekenne(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dats gud, afteral, na thief dem thief d money,na waitin gud 4 naija,d govenment na criminal,murderals,paddy paddy, i go soon leave dis naija bt $1billion, even jay z money no near dis 1, only $450milion,
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
If you don't want to be kidnapped Hire Proper Protection. Stop Being Cheap.

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by baby124: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ole gbe, Ole gba.

Anyway i hope grandma is treated well, so she survives this ordeal.

At least now, the politicians know that though they might steal all the money, they lose their freedom. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Kidnapping, Child Sexx Slaves, Extortion, Prostituution, It's all fair game out here, This is called Life

Brothers trynna eat, I ain't got time to be starving while your family is spoiled from Inherited Oil Money...

I am kidnapping anything worth profit.

Ill kidnap that Biitch daughter Braces and her Grandmomma False Teeth if there's money in it.

I am starving, Niqqahs gotta Eat.
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by aliyu06son: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
though i hostiles most ve invested alot of money to make d kidnap successful due to d risk nd security break am sure no man in his right sense would demand for 1billion dollar ranson am guess der is a mix up somewhere.1billion dollar no be small money oooh...oboy 1billion dollar important pass d old woman of 82yrs..or devil want shoot aleloya for d hostile head.....police must catch una
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Do people really believe this story? Anytime something about subsidy or 1st Oct bombings come up something sensational miraculously happens and people eat it up and forget the other.

Hmmm naija!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by KokoBeware: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Easy solution to the problem... Make dem come my village "OGONI" one of our jazz men (one on IT sef not the real man ) will tell them where mama is plus the kidnappers go ........
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Sike(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
MONEY'S SPEAKING!
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Niqqahs sitting in their Air Conditioned Mansions, eating Flounder and Expensive Caviar,

while i am out here working in a Lagos JunkYard, making 17 naira per hour.

Ok, Let your daughter play outside by herself Near my house if you want to.

Ill Sell that Little Biitch for a Bag of Rice and a Pot of Water.

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by mikolo80: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
FINALLY.SOMEONE SERIOUS ABT GETTIN THEY OWN SHARE. CALL ME WHEN THEY START CHOPPING OFF FINGERS TO SHOW THEY SERIOUS.HOPE THEY DONT PRICE THEM TO 10MILLION TINZ
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
If you don't want Social Tragedies to take place such as Kidnapping, Then fix and Balance out the Economy.

The Poor Need to Eat!

#TeamPoverty
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
That Made No Sense Though^
Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by ismhab(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
The pikin wey say mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep, mrs. Okonjo thanks for ur economic policies, Nigerians are suffering and dying of hunger, poverty is increasing, unemployment is also increasing, and u said fuel subsidy must go, let u feel the fresh air that Nigerians are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
The social and financial inequities of such a political structure leads to the tragedies such as this

Personally i wish there were more kidnappings in the United States.

Instability breeds Unstable People.

Who are doing nothing more than Trying to Survive

I am Pro Kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / How Amnesty International Demanded Release Of Buhari, Tinubu, Keyamo Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.