Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff (13799 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Etb Lays Off Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by Dansy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
Contract staff with salary of #62000. I was once a contract staff in Union Bank. It highly frustrating. The contract staffs are the one doing the job in the bank. Most of the staffs of Union Bank. are lazy foes. It is the contract doing the job.It is higly frustrating sacking this people at this time. Our government should stop this contract thing, it is frustrating.
Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by salolo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
nigerians should keep faith!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by StOla: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Is it advisable to pay tithes of the N75,000 severance pay? I know some would, so that an already overfed pastor can have a merry xmas!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by obinna002: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
may GOD help this country, thats why i hate banking job, you can be sacked anytime, FOR ME FEDERAL JOB IS THEY BEST

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by siokpe: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
obinna002: may GOD help this country, thats why i hate banking job, you can be sacked anytime, FOR ME FEDERAL JOB IS THEY BEST

Please direct them to the available FEDERAL JOBS. I am sure they will be thankful to you
Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by tohirah(f): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Conract staff were supposed to be made permanent staff after working for 2 yrs but since they were not ready to make them permanent,they sacked them. Its not a question of if they were no longer needed b'cos they were replaced immediately. This is b'cos they don't want o give dem d benefit of been a permanent staff. I got 3 pple affected and there's a widow included. Her husband died this year;its so saddening

But b4 they even sacked this contract staff,they sacked abt 400 permanent staff in october. Someone who had worked with them for almost twenty years was laid off without a cogent reason. They had no reason to sack this man;but they did.

Bottom line is;bank jobs are no longer safe. Anything can happen. Btw,I hate that bank. Both their service and management is wack
Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by davinchi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: thief ole carry am go....scammer drop d description here and don't expect anyone to call you....OLEEEEE
AVENUES2WEALTH
Re: Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff by wealth123: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Some guys come here only to insult others and not to provide solution. I have offered a solution without asking anybody to pay me a dime and they have started calling names. The guy that said AVENUES2WEALTH is right and to let you know that the chairman of that company is PROFESSOR PAT UTOMI a respected business coach and founder of Lagos Business School and also one time Presidential aspirant . This is not a scam and nobody is asking you to join. Many are making money through this company.

If you have been following my post on Nairaland, then you will know that i am a Distributor of Dangote Cement and i have done business with many here with integrity and nobody has said I scammed him or her. people are getting blessed while some are here condemning.

May the lord forgive all those who have abused me for my good intentions. May the good Lord expose and punish all scammers in this forum in Jesus Name AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / 50 Common Interview Questions And Answers / PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.