Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Connect All Nigerian Banks To My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Connect All Nigerian Banks To My Website (509 Views)

My Advice To All Nigerian Developers / A Forum For All Nigerian Students / All Nigerian Sites With .NG Domains Were Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect All Nigerian Banks To My Website by uchdollar111: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello NL I am a young internet
entreprenour from this country
with an urge to better the e
payment systems in nigeria. I'm
asking; How can I connect Nigerian
banks to my website so that people can perfom banking activities like
depositing money into their
account, paying for services like
phcn, sending money to someone
and also withdraw money from
their bank accounts. Pls Nl i need info from anyone who knows
anything about this.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner And Want To Grow Your Business To Make More Profit / Want To Make Money Online But Don't Have A Product To Sell? / Some Questions About Blogging...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.