Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,750 members, 7,945,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat (93272 Views)

Loving God Empowers For Spiritual Wealth / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by christjohn: 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Rick. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address RICK preciousilluminatitemple@gmail.com .or also add him up on whatsapp +2347059014517 And I believe they will also Change your Life
Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by Gaelchabus: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2017
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the Illuminati Brotherhood online today for Riches, Fame, Power and Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $450000 U.S dollars immediately after initiation to fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receives $15,500 U.S dollars monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich and famous. Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below if you are 18 years and above. Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life. NOTE: THERE IS NO HUMAN SACRIFICE. You can send us the following information as we prepare you for your initiation.

Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Home address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
State._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Occupation______________
Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Email: illuminatitempleofrichesandfame@yahoo.com
Contact 1.: +2349093589155
Whatsapp: +2349093589155
Contact 2: +447958220162
Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by Devilchurch: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters, My name is Ipuole Paul from Narobi Kenya, Am here to share my testimony.. A big thank to Honorable Felix and Ciphers Zedic, this is a new me... After all I have passed through, I have been trying to join the brotherhood for more than 2 years now and all I see is scammers. Please everyone do not believe those agent In Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Tanzania. South Africa and some Nigeria agent, they are not member of the illuminati and illuminati don't have agent, if you contact the right person from the brotherhood, the person must be a member of illuminati and not an agent, the real illuminati brotherhood member which was assign to bring new member into the brotherhood is called Honorable Felix,and here is his phone number +2348110037069.. They stole my money.. I'm so happy I found Honorable Felix contact online, he is a member of illuminati and i contacted him last month.. Now i'm more than Rich am back from United States where the remaining brotherhood benefit was awarded to me... The only payment I was asked to pay is $199 us dollars and it was for my requirements, but i could not complete the money because those scammers stole almost all the money i had then, i paid half of the money because Honorable Felix had mercy on me and told me to pay half of the money then he completed it for me. the items was purchase direct from Nigeria cause Honorable is in Nigeria and the items are for my initiation, so I paid for the requirements cause there was no where I could get all the items needed for my initiation, and they told me 6day after my initiation they will be delivering something to me as my membership Benefit, and I waited and immediately 6days after my initiation, I got a call that I should provide my home information such as address, personal phone number and some other information, I was wondering if this real... And they seriously came to deliver a box to me and the two men that delivered the box to me did not even told me their names and they left immediately they delivery the box, after they have left, i opened the box cause they took the box into my room, inside the box was $15,000,000.00 fiffteen million US dollars, illuminati testament and a brotherhood Ring with symbol or illuminati on it, the procedures on how i can use the ring was written inside the illuminati testament and some other information which i can't really mention here. 6 hours after i have received the box, i got a call from Honorable Felix saying, the box that was delivered to me is the brotherhood reward to me and he told me to make a preparation to go over to USA for me to meet with the rest members of the brotherhood and to receive other brotherhood benefit. this is how my life change from grass to the highest grace on earth, i am so happy been a member of the brotherhood and i am proud of it, long life to you Honorable Felix, if you are in Nigeria and you want to join illuminati, quick grab Honorable Felix phone number and contact him immediately cause there is a temple in Nigeria according to what he told me, call him and he will make your drems come through. there are more things you need to know about my being a member of the brotherhood but i advice you to also contact the brotherhood and become a member and i believe you will pass through the same process i pass through, i wish you good luck... I promise to be loyal to him and all his works ,this is my testimony to the world, you can contact the brotherhood direct with this email illuminatitample@outlook.com or you visit the brotherhood facebook page https://www.facebook.com/illuminati.brotherhood.church you can as well contact my godfather, Honorable Felix direct on his mobile number +2347052678223 thanks.
Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by lugard555: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2018
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU TO ILLUMINATI. Email us Greateilluminatifirm666@gmail.com, or call us now +2349038796791
whatsapp Us on +2349038796791
? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor, Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary 200% BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati 666 satanic hand symbol contact us now on +2349038796791

Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by osarobk: 4:25am On Mar 26, 2019
How can I be a member of this sanctuary

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by babaajanaku1: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348106371501, On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
come today with your problems and get your solution within 3 days...
Re: Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat by naijaboy756: 4:59am On Jul 25, 2019
SCAMMERS THREAD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.