Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,023 members, 7,942,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (42603 Views)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dede1:

There is not doubt Owerri is still involving city but the poster showed acts of crass disingenuous by posting pictures of littered roads and sidewalks, construction sites and two rundown institutions of higher learning to represent Owerri. I am one of the first persons to flaw the alms-giving style of Rochas Okorocha administration. A political ploy designed to bamboozle the undiscerning and politically myopic onlookers.

Dede1

I posted what I saw...

If my photos covered dirt on the floor, its because there was dirt on the floor.. Abi I for sweep am before snapping?!

The truth was Owerri looked like nothing was going on there apart from the many gates Rochas was building... Those Photos were taken on the s=last Saturday of November..

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
some-girl:
many part of Owerri have deteriorated since the last time I visited.

I was looking forwrad to pics of FUTO....a much better university academically and aesthetically than IMSU

I didnt have enough time to visit FUTO..

I doubt I will have time again to do Owerri this year.. My only other trip is to Nnewi, and even that isnt set in stone..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Most of the following photos are taken in Owerri (except the one with OBJ which was taken in Orlu) between 2003 and 2010.

(to be continued)
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=]and im not going to sit here and act like this fools pictures are a representation of Rochas Okorocha's work. There's more construction happening in imo than any other state in Nigeria. You can't point to one and compare. Every school is being rebuilt, roads are being added where they didn't exist before, everything from hospitals to houses are going up and fast. Owerri is one of the hottest real estate markets in Nigeria right now, so to have Okija do this to the igbo people is really sad. [/quote]

You are just pathetic..

Next time I come to Owerri, I will inform you so you can take me to the nice parts.. Or better yet, why dont you take pictures of the real Owerri and post them.. I have no beef with Ndi Igbos be na Owerri.. I simply wanted to see Owerri for myself and took Pictures of everywhere I visited..

If you feel I lied about your city, prove me wrong and post the real pics..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
]

[img:

http://beegeagle.files./2011/10/op-rescue-imo.jpg[/img]

Now you just proved to be a factory fitted anuofia.. All these pictures are in my posts.. All!! In there recent state...

Even those cars being commisioned.. I believe I posted a picture of one parked on a road..

So whats the rubbish you are talking about my pictures not being that of Owerri?!
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by muktarl: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
]
[img:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/663214_Port_Harcourt-20110713-04480_jpg5a1391dc1e42a3d6de9a5bcf1546d64b[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/663204_owerr6_jpga03d108fd226be2e4836e72c4f000a82
www.nairaland.com/attachments/663230_owerri9_jpgb01029932b39d6d4fe17a13ed53a3f40

Lies upon lies!!!!

The pictures you posted above are all Port Harcourt..that place is government house entrance and Point Block building at the background. Owere is not anywhere near this..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
][img:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/663214_Port_Harcourt-20110713-04480_jpg5a1391dc1e42a3d6de9a5bcf1546d64b[/img]
]

THIS is a picture of Point Block in front of Rivers State Government House not Owerri...
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
braxjay: hmmm different kinds of jobs in naija. "state photography" bru just curious, how long did it take you to get all these shots undecided lipsrsealed

my dear, the way the guy went up and down taking pictures it would look as if seun Promised to refuel his car. This website can really cure joblessness sha
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

my dear, the way the guy went up and down taking pictures it would look as if seun Promised to refuel his car. This website can really cure joblessness sha

A jobless man stayed in the most expensive hotel in Owerri...

You need to upgrade to cocaine.. Weed is definitely notworking for you anymore..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
and others who posted cool pics, you guys rock. You've saved the day.
Okijajuju, you definitely did not visit Ibari Ogwa village for Isi ewu and nkwobi.

Ezigbo Mmadu...

Biko, when I come through next time, I would not come with a camera.. Na you go point me in the right direction..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
This definitely can't be the capital of Imo - okija_juju probably posted pictures of a village in Imo... grin grin

Damn son!!! Nigeria needs a complete overhaul(not facelift), the whole country is a big pile of doo doo... grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
muktarl:

Lies upon lies!!!!

The pictures you posted above are all Port Harcourt..that place is government house entrance and Point Block building at the background. Owere is not anywhere near this..

i saw assumpta cathedral there. Only one among them is nt in owerri while odas are.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
So Mr Okija are you saying that your pictures are honest? I was in Owerri 2 weeks ago too and everywhere looked good. You were seriously looking for anything bad but barely came up with those pictures which bests every part of your State.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ezigbo Mmadu...

Biko, when I come through next time, I would not come with a camera.. Na you go point me in the right direction..

u are nt welcomed. Rot in ur ikwere village. Nonsense
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by 360command: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
the pictures of the high school education in Imo state is like the rain forest vegetation of the amazon. rusted building offering free education. We do not need free education but quality education Mr Rochas.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pictures of Okigwe road, Owerri.

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hypocrites...

Modotel now Rockview Hotel.. Thats where I spent the night

That roundabout you posted, now looks like this... Thats dead smack in front of Rockview..

Stop posting 1865 pictures of Owerri... You city looks like an abandoned project as at the end of last month...

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by checkdate(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
iDIOTIC FAKE IGBO MAN

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wetheral road + New Owerri

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Hypocrites...

Modotel now Rockview Hotel.. Thats where I spent the night

That roundabout you posted, now looks like this... Thats dead smack in front of Rockview..

Stop posting 1865 pictures of Owerri... You city looks like an abandoned project as at the end of last month...

Why didn't you post these pictures earlier?

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Those aboki money changers and suya makers
That must be Douglas road
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Abagworo:

Why didn't you post these pictures earlier?

I just sourced the aerial view of the round about from another camera now.. But then, the others were all in my earlier posts..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dede1: Every city on the earth has certain littered scenery and Owerri is not an exception. It is not uncommon for a person with dirty ride and uses detergent and water as windshield cleaner to be attracted to areas of filthiness. I am disappointed with childish antics of Okija_juju.

Again Rochas Okorocha does not come across as a published individual when compared with Ohakim. So I am not surprised to see certain pictures of Owerri in state of decay under the watch of Imo State current governor.
and someone drove to another state to take pictures of litter? that isn't wierd to you?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
What is the argument about
they are all pictures of Owerri
Abeg somebody should post aladinma estate where the crime de la crime lived back in the days.Only God knows what it looks like today
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
What is the argument about
they are all pictures of Owerri
Abeg somebody should post aladinma estate,Ikenegbu lay out and Shell camp where the creme de la creme lived back in the days.Only God knows what it looks like today
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=]
and someone drove to another state to take pictures of litter? that isn't wierd to you?[/quote]

Why are you Owerri dudes so defensive?!! grin

All I did was bring you the current state of your city...

Yes there might have been some malice going into the city, but then again, its not like I was firing off shots of all your drainages.. I gave you your city.. In all its majesty..

Then you guys go to your state governments websites to lift propaganda photos.. Funny.. All your pictures are all covered in my shots and you say its not Owerri..

Nna, biko drex.. Except you are Rochas Okorocha, these pictures should snap you out of your trance and see what your city actually looks like to an outsider..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by anonimi: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Dede1

I posted what I saw...

If my photos covered dirt on the floor, its because there was dirt on the floor.. Abi I for sweep am before snapping?!

The truth was Owerri looked like nothing was going on there apart from the many gates Rochas was building... Those Photos were taken on the s=last Saturday of November..

And the former and future presidential candidate dey label everything Imo Rescue Mission Chei!!!
BTW, is it a taboo to maintain OLD buildings in Nigeria, even ordinary frequent re-painting of walls too much for us to do
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
My picture is beneath yours...

Mine is the current state of the gate.. Yours is the state it was in as at commissioning..

This is Imo State Univeristy Gate you posted... Prolly before it was commisioned.. All nice with fresh paints

This is mine... Recent as at 24th of November 2012..

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why don't you know how to quote a post?
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=] Why don't you know how to quote a post? [/quote]

Sorry... its not my fault...
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
prehaps if you weren't so hateful you would have time to think and figure it out.
I don't know why you want to tear down Owerri so badly, it's your country too.
In the end of the day if a russian told you what youre trying to tell us about Owerri you would be offended because he's insulting your country.
I know you're a part of this whole 'unemployed tribalist war', but it's really pathetic. This are your people and they call you brother and your praying
for them to fail. It's really disgusting.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

A jobless man stayed in the most expensive hotel in Owerri...

only a jobless fraudstar or f00l who cant cut his /her coat according his/her size would do such . . . i seriously hope you are not one of the above.

Or did you stay in the bar? Lobby? Reception . . . ? ?

Okija_juju: You need to upgrade to cocaine.. Weed is definitely notworking for you anymore..

you know what, i just might. Kindly send me some of yours via fedex, do you need my address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.