Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Evra Fears Ferguson Might Sack Them All If They Don't Perform - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Evra Fears Ferguson Might Sack Them All If They Don't Perform (515 Views)

Funny Warm Up Pictures Of UCL 2015! Suarez Vs Chiellini+evra / PSG & Monaco To Tempt Evra With Huge Salary / Between Evra And Abidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evra Fears Ferguson Might Sack Them All If They Don't Perform by Napolitano(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Patrice Evra fears his coach, Alex Ferguson might give the whole team the boot if they fail to win the league.

When asked about last year’s title race, the 31-year-old told reporters: "I think Ferguson is going to sack everyone if we did that [again].
"No, I'm serious. It would not be funny, for the fans, for the players, for everyone.

"I remember what happened. We were eight points clear and in the end we lost the league."

On Sunday’s derby win against Manchester City, the French defender was keen to insist the importance of a victory as visitors to the Etihad Stadium.

"It was more important to win at City and give a sign out to them," he added.

"We also broke their record at home. Psychologically, it was really important to win against City."

Manchester united won Manchester city in their recent derby by 3 goals to two. Manchester United presently sits atop their league with a 6-point clear difference followed by Manchester City

http://www.sportinferno.com/article/37/evra-fears-ferguson-would-sack-the-whole-team/

(1) (Reply)

Win Up To 100,000 Predicting Football Scores!!! / Bin Hammam Retires From Football After Lifetime Ban From FIFA / Your Views On The CAF Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.