Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? (26359 Views)

Sharp MULTI-PURPOSE EVENT Hall For HIRE At just 10k in Enugu / Open space multi-purpose hall For Long Lease @okota / Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2012
House pls how much should it cost to build a One storey Event centre/Multi-purpose Hall with sitting capacity of maximum 400-500 guests.
And how much is the standard charged fee to use one for an event?,as i intend building or buying one soon by God's grace.
Moreso,how do i go about building one

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Mowire: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
The cost of building is dependent on the struture type, design, location, facilities to be provided and accessories. I doubt that any competent engineer/builder/QS will give you a cost/estimation when he has not seen the complete set of (detailed) drawings.
BW. By one storey do you mean single floor or "upstair" (2 floors). Cos to professionals (myself inclusive) one storey means 2 levels (upstair), i.e. you have ground & 1st floor.
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mowire: The cost of building is dependent on the struture type, design, location, facilities to be provided and accessories. I doubt that any competent engineer/builder/QS will give you a cost/estimation when he has not seen the complete set of (detailed) drawings.
BW. By one storey do you mean single floor or "upstair" (2 floors). Cos to professionals (myself inclusive) one storey means 2 levels (upstair), i.e. you have ground & 1st floor.
Exactly the one storey/2 levels with sitting capacity of 400.
Would you know the overall cost of an existing one that fits the above discription?Maybe one you've personally done yourself.
I may sound desperate about this...its just something i really want to do.
As an Expert builder sir,how would a novice go about such project?
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Mowire: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Xsolutions:
As an Expert builder sir,how would a novice go about such project?
Thanks for your assistance.
1st get an architectural design from a competent architect. He/she will do u a set of drawings showing all facilities. A structural engr will do the structural design&detail; the architect can help u get the engr.
I have architect associates I work with.
2nd ur builder/engr or QS will give u a cost estimate based on the design from stage 1 above.
Then u start building.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Mowire: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Do also note that event centre is more than just the building: the car park is also a major construction item.

You sound like you even don't have a location to build on yet.
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by adedayo123: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
xsolutions,
You need to be careful how you go about it so you dont get ripped off.
If its ok by you, you may send a detailed brief of your desire/ expectation( what you want to build) to info@sbshelters.com
We will advise you on how to proceed with actualizing this desire.
We have a team of professionals in-house, to work with you from preparing your Bill of Quantities to Architectural design and on to Building construction.
You may also visit us at www.sbshelters.com
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by metrixmart: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
X Solution, you need to be ready for this project as so many things need to be put into considerations, you need to get a land in a very nice location, with good accesibility from anywhere,then you also need take parking spaces into consideration when buying the plots,then you also look at the type of structure you want to put in place, meanwhile no engineer or quantity surveyor will give you any cost until you know all these fact start from the cost of land.good, nice location will cost you much to buy land, but high patronage is assured. I have plots of land that is suitable for this purpose specifically in Maryland with good acces to Ikorodu road, when you are ready contact us, provided the land is still available anyway, we also have an building engineering arm that can build well for you

Metrix Properties
1a Ade Ajayi Street, off Hakeem Ajala Street
Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
08023148930, 08029091965

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by proptmart: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
We are project managers with a complete team of qualified professionals. You can contact us for feasibility studies, as this is the first step you need. Our report will highlight the entire process in layman's term that you will need to go through in achieving your dream. ourcontact is 08023142108 or abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Mowire: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boy o boy! Guys!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by daddyo60: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2013
I also have the same aspiration of erecting an event center but not in lagos,what I will like to know is what should my financial worth be before even thinking of building an event center of any kind ranging from least cost.thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2013
daddyo60: I also have the same aspiration of erecting an event center but not in lagos,what I will like to know is what should my financial worth be before even thinking of building an event center of any kind ranging from least cost.thanks
do u have an architectural drawing?
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by daddyo60: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
segzy14:
do u have an architectural drawing?
No.
All I want to know is what my financial worth should be before even having engineers involve.e.g(10.5m can erect the least event center or 1b can get u the best of it)thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by gifted06: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Contact us@Ace Klassical Designs & Fieldworks LTD for more detail
*Architects*Builders*Project Managers*Branding*Cladding & Aluminium works
Mobile:07012001900,07012001911,09024414443
E-mail:aceklassical@gmail.com
:aceklassical06@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Zest001: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa oh! I think the writer simply wants to have 'an idea' of the price from 'professionals' in the house

Its similar to asking what the price of an airline ticket is to xyz destination, I don't think you need a 'special' quotation for that

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by spillway(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2017
@Zest001 you speak my mind when going through this... Just a simple example of how much it will cost...10million at minimum and 1billion at large scale...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by honeyguy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
no response still? make una help us na

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by aycorporat(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
the question is the OP asked is very relevant.
all these so called engineers just advertising...
just give a round estimate figure and then the OP will know how to work within his budget limits
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Good question asked by the OP. This sample plan article answers your question specifically on the cost or setting up an event center business in Nigeria. The link is here: https://lagosbusinesses..com/2020/06/sample-event-center-business-plan-in.html
Re: Cost Of Building Event Centre/multi-purpose Halls? by Cashalhaji: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2021
Interested too

(1) (Reply)

DATKEM Plaza: This Is Executive Recklessness - Funke Daniel To Gov Abiodun / Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos / Applying Lessons From Nairaland To Micro-manage Building 5BDR Duplex From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.