Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,999 members, 7,980,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:32 PM

Secret Things Men Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Things Men Do (6512 Views)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Things Men Do by spoilt(f): 1:59am On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros:

Fingering a 5years old girl!!! a friend younger sis grin
Was 15years old then!!! DAMN, she was too FLIRT!

perv!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by 4Him(m): 2:03am On Feb 29, 2008
Perv? he shld be behind bars.

See why my daughters will never be left unsupervised with supposed adults.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by spoilt(f): 2:11am On Feb 29, 2008
he says she was a flirt shocked ! he'll just insist it was consensual. and the classical argument, he's a minor too.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by 4Play(m): 2:13am On Feb 29, 2008
spoilt:

he says she was a flirt shocked ! he'll just insist it was consensual. and the classical argument, he's a minor too.

A 5 year old flirt?
Re: Secret Things Men Do by almondjoy(f): 5:10am On Feb 29, 2008
4 Play:

A 5 year old flirt?

I think they have started early these days.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4gotnheros:

Was 15years old then!!! DAMN,  she was too FLIRT!

Planning on FUCKING the older one at the moment, we missed, cause I was busy HUSTLING HARD, we have had a lot of smuching lately! grin

Thank God she does not have breasts yet. cheesy

I think you are the winner so far! I only hope the older one is 6 years old. kiss

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Things dey happen! cheesy OBODO NIGERIA!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! shocked

"The Logan story" won for 2007 cool You ma dear win the most sexually depraved for 2008. . . . . . .Father Francis Fingering Five year olds" grin

Hello partner! kiss As you go around Nairaland, I hereby give you ma bullet proof vest.  May the force be with you.

Chai!!!!! cheesy
Re: Secret Things Men Do by fortunes05(m): 6:20am On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros !
How can you finger a minor ? Bros you don kolo o ! shocked
NA WA FOR YOU O !
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros:

Planning on FUCKING the older one at the moment, we missed, cause I was busy HUSTLING HARD, we have had a lot of smuching lately! grin

Depraved bastard. Useless man
Re: Secret Things Men Do by almondjoy(f): 8:05am On Feb 29, 2008
he he he he he he he. grin

No need to insult him.  He is ony sharing with you what the thread has asked of him.  Most things that happen around the world also happen in Nigeria so let the dude be. We all get our rewards.

@4fotnheros
Thanks for sharing jare.  I am sure before you posted that, you knew you were going to be assassinated on Nairaland. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by efuah(f): 9:01am On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros:

shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Secret Things Men Do by holythug(m): 11:42am On Feb 29, 2008
sad undecided
Re: Secret Things Men Do by holythug(m): 11:55am On Feb 29, 2008
a 5yr old flirt & d 15yr old per
wat a story line dat ll make. . .but come to tink of it dis is ridiculous

i pray i dnt put my child into d arms of such vultures
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros:

Haaa, you wicked ooo,Agbaya ,infact Agbaya oshi ni e sha!Your conscience is dead man,geez 5yrold!
Now I av a good example to quote wen I say am not leaving my kids with an adult like ur!Onyeara! angry angry angry
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
almondjoy:

he he he he he he he. grin

No need to insult him. He is ony sharing with you what the thread has asked of him. Most things that happen around the world also happen in Nigeria so let the dude be. We all get our rewards.

@4fotnheros
Thanks for sharing jare. I am sure before you posted that, you knew you were going to be assassinated on Nairaland. cheesy

grin grin grin

Assassinated what!He has gotten even half of it o!Idiot,mumu am sure the parent of the said girl dont even know up till now, you can imagine referiing to the poor girl as a Flirt grin grin, shouldnt he know better!Wo, ma je ki begi fun eo oooo!

To All Parents!
Pls Do not leave your ward in care of psycho's like 4gotenhero"s!
Who made u a hero?change that name fast! 4gotenmaniac!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by LadyT(f): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros what kind of animal are you? Olori buruku asiwere child molester,
5 years old, God this is sick
Re: Secret Things Men Do by almondjoy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2008
E don happen oooooooooooooooooooooh!  This thread is closed! grin

Please you guys should let others share now!  You will scare everyone else away.

Wetin dey worry una sef? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

ty4real:

Assassinated what!He has gotten even half of it o!Idiot,mumu am sure the parent of the said girl don't even know up till now, you can imagine referiing to the poor girl as a Flirt grin grin, shouldnt he know better!Wo, ma je ki begi fun eo oooo!

To All Parents!
Please Do not leave your ward in care of psycho's like 4gotenhero"s!
Who made u a hero?change that name fast! 4gotenmaniac!

Because he came out and typed it? grin There are worse things happening so just relax!

grin grin grin

Laff wan kill me ooooooooooooooooooooh! He is gunning for the six year old next! They are "smuching" already so you know he has past the fingering stage!

EBELEBE IGBA-NDA!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by olulu(m): 12:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ Naja Haje
demented pig     The art of communication is clearly lost on you.

All you had to do was give a simple effortless answer but as that is soooooo demanding for your peanut sized brains you have clearly out-done yourself.

wow, what a chick!!!   shocked shocked shocked
gimme ya number    grin grin grin

does making love with ur cousin's toastee (i.e. intended babe wey he don dey toast) qualify as a secret?
can't tell him i did it though, he go bash my head in.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 12:37pm On Feb 29, 2008
@4gotenmaniac 4gotenhero!
Apaniyan ni e men!But God forgives you and I4give u cause if na my daughter,omo, I will castrate you!but guess you are more grown up at least you did it when u were 15 but the planning, I hope the other one no 5and half years oooooo! grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by almondjoy(f): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
4gotnheros is busy please. cool

DO NOT DISTURB!!!

Fingering in process!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Easybaby(f): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
Fingering in process!

pls, wait. . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
@
almondjoy:

E don happen oooooooooooooooooooooh! This thread is closed! grin

Please you guys should let others share now! You will scare everyone else away.

Wetin dey worry una sef? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Because he came out and typed it? grin There are worse things happening so just relax!

grin grin grin

Laff wan kill me ooooooooooooooooooooh! He is gunning for the six year old next! They are "smuching" already so you know he has past the fingering stage!

EBELEBE IGBA-NDA!!!!

grin grin grin

Okay I don cool down now!Oya hwere are the other maniacs just know that you go born one day and tell me ow u go feel if someone do this kain thing to your pikin!
almondjoy:

4gotnheros is busy please. cool

DO NOT DISTURB!!!

Fingering in process!

Pls dont tempt me to star again with him!please! grin grin grin

Easybaby:

please, wait. . . tongue tongue tongue

You may be right there oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Secret Things Men Do by olulu(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
make una leave the guy alaone now, no b una ask for secrets? undecided
he tell una truth, una begin scream blue murder. shocked shocked
una sef be saints? abeg jo cool

my guy don just do ur 5 year olds o, cos u still have sum numbers b4 u get to five.
and u know, u could start inwards, from ur home/house,
dat kain tin,
and then u will certified a mentally deficiently, morals lacking, and sexually abusive lunatic
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2008
olulu:

make una leave the guy alaone now, no b una ask for secrets? undecided
he tell una truth, una begin scream blue murder. shocked shocked
una sef be saints? abeg jo cool

my guy don just do your 5 year olds o, because u still have sum numbers before u get to five.
and u know, u could start inwards, from your home/house,
that kain tin,
and then u will certified a mentally deficiently, morals lacking, and sexually abusive lunatic

I thought u said we should leave the guy alone so why the CERTIFICATION! grin grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Pinkrosey(f): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
That’s what happens in this so called world we are living in.  The untold secrets… the supposed “uncles” in our neighbourhood  are perverts…. They he gets their kicks from fingering 5 years old girls no wonder  most women call  men dogs
Re: Secret Things Men Do by sleekmike(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
Uspry1,
You made me to laugh all through. That a good piece. I enjoyed it. You are really observant, meticulous and smart.
I am only doing a research on the above topic and only wanted some help. But it is like most guys here are not helping me.
Please tell me something that will help me.
USPRY1: where is Denex our friend? I am really missing him.
Re: Secret Things Men Do by ty4real(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Sleekmike!
sleekmike:

Uspry1,
You made me to laugh all through. That a good piece. I enjoyed it. You are really observant, meticulous and smart.
I am only doing a research on the above topic and only wanted some help. But it is like most guys here are not helping me.
Please tell me something that will help me.
USPRY1: where is Denex our friend? I am really missing him.

I said tell me your own first and I will pour out mine! E o tago! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Things Men Do by cybersleek(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
"By their fruits, ye shall know them" @4gotnheroes. You see how perverts boku for nairaland so? Seun i advice that you contact 5 o as there are a some pervs loose on nairaland! shocked
Re: Secret Things Men Do by waterworks(f): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
hus that fingering a five year old girl? maybe if he wasnt so busy beign a pervert hed be a ble to speak proper english!!! "damn she was so flirt?" infact im to mad to make a quote wat a loser!
Re: Secret Things Men Do by spoilt(f): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2008
i have this aversion for pervs.
I cant even begin to describe it. They skulk around taking advantage of underaged girls (and boys) convincing their delusional selves that children are giving them the come-hither look. shocked

Its true that peversion doesnt just happen in adulthood, it starts from the peverts youth. angry and thats why i would happily support adult jail time for minors. Since you can commit an 'adult crime' you can serve an 'adult time'
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2008
4gotnheros:

Was 15years old then!!! DAMN,  she was too FLIRT!

Planning on FUCKING the older one at the moment,  we missed, cause I was busy HUSTLING HARD, we have had a lot of smuching lately!  grin
shame unto you, at ur age u don't even think something reasonable
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 01, 2008
Easybaby:

please, wait. . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Secret Things Men Do by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2008
Wait 4 what are u confuse,
or is like someome is also fingering u there too. angry
Re: Secret Things Men Do by spoilt(f): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2008
" grin grin"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.