Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,195 members, 7,950,139 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

[ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? (757 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by mazidumex: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Do you know how bad a lady feels when she discovers her man has been going under the sheets with another woman? do you know how heart piercing the pain is? well , most women and girls have gone through it so they know what i mean.

Now generally speaking, many females believe that whenever their man cheats,it's either because he was ''jazzed'' or he wanted some form of revenge for a wrong doing, while some believe that it's part of their nature, in their words ''Meeenn, they never change''. but frankly speaking, is your man enjoying the relationship?

Most women are selfish,now don't get me wrong,they take and don't give, giving i don't mean sex, the giving i mean is genuine love, notice i stated genuine love, love according to some women, is washing his clothes,cooking his food,cleaning his bedroom....... i mean that's a normal thing, love involves emotioon, when two people are in love, an "emotional synergy" exists between them, they understand each other, they read each others feelings, she knows what he can do and what he can not do, she knows what makes him tick and he knows what makes her tick. now... pause ask your self this question, what is my man's favorite color? funny enough many women do not know this, now it sounds stupid like why would i want to know my partner's favorite color?, love is detailed, little things like this matter, when there is love, you would know your partner inside out.

Secondly ask yourself what do i do to my guy that would make him never to leave me, i did not say you should go and visit a local shaman,haha... just kidding, back to business, Life is a competition, you compete with external factors in order to survive, if you are not a competitor you won't survive, satisfy your man in a way that he would believe that he got you out of luck. i am not saying you should be monitoring his every move and being over possessive, i mean knowing how to push his buttons, know how to approach him, understand his emotions and giving him his personal space, satisfying his sexual needs.

Thirdly, how is your sexual life, are you the type that let's the man do all the work? then if you are, that's where you get it wrong,practice give and take, do some work too,experiment,try new moves, spice up the sex life,try pre-intimacy.... make it fun.

And also learn to trust your instincts, as a lady know when to stand your grounds, men generally do not like 'Sheepish' women, women who succumb to every rule and instruction, whenever he makes a statement and you don't like it, speak up but don't shout, make him see reasons with you, he might not be happy at the moment but when he is alone he will feel good that yes he has someone whom he can share thoughts and ideas with, someone who sees reason and can advise him.

Lastly, ladies Enjoy your man, whenever you notice he is talking to you in a way you do not like and treating you in ways you do not like, give him space, let him look for you and when he comes do not follow him cheaply, make him know your importance, let him work to get you back.

Hope you enjoyed this article, you can drop your comments and questions.

Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
How can a woman cause a man's d**k to enter another woman...how did she cause it Did she make him pull his pants down? Did she make it stand? Did she whisper to it and tell it to enter another woman angry what kind of rubbish. So if a woman leaves u cos u r poor will u blame it on the rich guy she meets angry
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
^^ No. The guy should blame himself because he's poor. Lol.

OP, no one is perfect. Some women may deliberately or obliviously behave in ways that can put off a man. I do not know of any reason as to why a woman deserves to be humiliated and cheated on, however. Even if she's wrong, cheating is an ultimate low and beneath a woman who does not fulfill her requirements as a wife/girlfriend, meet your intimate needs, or even respect you.

Which is easier? Saying "you're not giving me what I want. I'm ending our relationship"? Or sneaking around in the city, hoping your wife/gf, friends, or family don't catch you, taking the side girl to a hidden location, being intimate with her, hoping you have not impregnated her, and then sneaking back to your home to give your wife/gf a story about your whereabouts, which she may or may not believe? I don't know why more people do the latter. We like complicated lives I guess.
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
ogugua88:

Which is easier? Saying "you're not giving me what I want. I'm ending our relationship"? Or sneaking around in the city, hoping your wife/gf, friends, or family don't catch you, taking the side girl to a hidden location, being intimate with her, hoping you have not impregnated her, and then sneaking back to your home to give your wife/gf a story about your whereabouts, which she may or may not believe? I don't know why more people do the latter. We like complicated lives I guess.
thank u for pointing that out dear. some of them struggle wit paying for a good education for their children because he wants to save money to take his ho to a motel jus outside the city angry a child will have to live the rest of his/her life wit worthless education becos daddy was saving up for 5mins of pleasure on a daily basis
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by Princess1982(f): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please this is bs how could a woman make a man cheat on her? First off if a man is not happy with the woman he is with he need to make her aware of the problems, If she is not willing to change them or compromise then maybe they should go their separate ways before they go off and start a secret relationship.
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by luvmijeje(f): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Op I totally disagree.
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by drnoel: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: How can a woman cause a man's d**k to enter another woman...how did she cause it Did she make him pull his pants down? Did she make it stand? Did she whisper to it and tell it to enter another woman angry what kind of rubbish. So if a woman leaves u cos u r poor will u blame it on the rich guy she meets angry
U would be surprised what some women can drive their men to do.

I was once a while ago in an isi-ewu joint with some friends drinking when one woman came looking for her husband. She completely embarrassed the man there, when he was relaxing with his friends and bundled him out of there. It was something to see and remember cos it was the topic that was discussed thru out the time we were there. Marriage to that kind of wife may force the man outside.
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2012
drnoel:
Marriage to that kind of wife may force the man outside.
that wld be a choice he wld have made by himself...how is she involved angry everyone is accountble for their own actions...its like a thief saying, I stole ur wallet cos u kept putting it in the open when u knew I didn't have money, who do u think wld be held accountable for it This is the problem wit a lot of black men, u want to have a million children u can't afford but at the same time u want to spend most of ur money on drinking. Why in the hell do u marry if u know u r not going to be loyal and responsible So u think that lady enjoyed dragging a grown a.ss man home U think she didn't have better stuff to do angry
Re: [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? by drnoel: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Well u maybe right. I can't vouch for either the man or woman cos I don't know them. I only know that it was an embarrassing situation and many men where of the opinion that instead of their wives embarrassing them like that they would not get married.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ring / Coconut for sale / LADIES : Can You Rock This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.