Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! (60774 Views)

Happy Birthday To All Of Us That Were Born On January 8 / Photos: Meet The Family Of Linda And Son Who Were Born Without Hands / Is It Possible To Remember When You Were Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
From the stable of OP, i wish you happy birthday in arrears.. WULLNP
rhymaholic:
30th November here
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by rhymaholic: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
cutiepie25:
Mine is 30th november. Any mate in the house?
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by ohaleoghene(f): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2014
June 19
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by tyconcepts(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
September 7th......

Every 7th born of any month can connect.

May the 7th sign be blessed.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyconcepts:
September 7th......

Every 7th born of any month can connect.

May the 7th sign be blessed.

Hmmmm, 20 days before mine. 27th sept
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by tyconcepts(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Hmmmm, 20 days before mine. 27th sept

A Virgo.... Welcome.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

A Virgo.... Welcome.

I'm libra. The bestest grin
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by tyconcepts(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

I'm libra. The bestest grin

Wishful thinking....I will indulge you tongue
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Wishful thinking....I will indulge you tongue

Haha, dnt tel me you haven't met a Libran dt made you wish you were 1. I jst followed you btw
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by tyconcepts(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Haha, dnt tel me you haven't met a Libran dt made you wish you were 1. I jst followed you btw

Am an egolistic Virgo..... Won't wish for another tongue

Ffing back.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Am an egolistic Virgo..... Won't wish for another tongue

Ffing back.

Lol. I'm surprised you have met so few people or you met a lot but nt the right once. you prolly need lipsrsealed
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by pweetyjade(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
11th august
.....anyone?
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
pweetyjade:
11th august
.....anyone?

you are so pretty I won't mind changing my bday to 11th august jst cos of you wink

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by austine4real(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
14 january 1800
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
frannyema:
Oct 4th
You've got a mate here, let's get to know each other.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by pweetyjade(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
11th August. ..anyone ?
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Greetings

My natal day ( birth of date ) is,
13 May.

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Greetings

My natal day ( birth of date ) is,
13 May.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Why did u come out so late na? was waiting for you but u were not ready , 3rd of May here 10 days apart grin

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
esosuo:

Why did u come out so late na? was waiting for you but u were not ready , 3rd of May here 10 days apart grin

Good evening my dear

Aawh, our Heavenly Father was taking a extra period of time defining ( forming ) me. Now you can without fail
see the culminating end result?

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Good evening my dear

Aawh, our Heavenly Father was taking a extra period of time defining ( forming ) me. Now you can without fail

Regards,
Cherlene.
can see. d finishing. perfect touches made on u by God ,he really spend so much time forming u to his taste

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
esosuo:

can see. d finishing. perfect touches made on u by God ,he really spend so much time forming u to his taste

Thank you dear. Likewise to you.
You are beautifully designed ( formed ).

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Good evening my dear

Regards,
Cherlene.
God indeed really took His time...
The end result is Muuaahhhhh!!!
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

God indeed really took His time...
The end result is Muuaahhhhh!!!

Good evening

Awwwh, Thank you for the lovely words.
I absolutely consent with you. God uniformly
shaped you likewise.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Thank you dear. Likewise to you.
You are beautifully designed ( formed ).

Regards,
Cherlene.
we. share common favours dear , 3rd and 13th

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
esosuo:

we. share common favours dear , 3rd and 13th

Correct, we have the figure ( 3 ) in common.
Double superb!

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Correct, we have the figure ( 3 ) in common.
Double superb!

Regards,
Cherlene.
yes oh ,looks like we were going to be twins from anoda mother b4 but were seperated by 10 days
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
esosuo:

yes oh ,looks like we were going to be twins from anoda mother b4 but were seperated by 10 days

Awhh, dear you're making me chuckle ( softly laughing to myself ). I enjoy your jocularity ( funny side ).

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Awhh, dear your making me chuckle ( softly laughing to myself ). I enjoy your jocularity ( funny side ).

Regards,
Cherlene.
wow ur use of english dey mak me trip oh
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by Cherlene(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
esosuo:

wow ur use of english dey mak me trip oh

Oh, in what manner or way?
No need to dear.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by esosuo: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:

Oh, in what manner or way?
No need to dear.

Regards,
Cherlene.
I will try not to oh
Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by tpia2005: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
may 23

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.