Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,697 members, 7,905,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent (562 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent by joechima: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Plz nairalanders how do I get admission for masters in Spanish and Australian universities
Re: Urgent by princeonx: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2012
joechima: Plz nairalanders how do I get admission for masters in Spanish and Australian universities
Meaning you've earned your first degree or bachelors already and now going for masters right? Well I am highly disappointed in you. Even people without an associates or any degree know very well that the first step is to find a school in any of this countries which you can do online (google), check or find out their admission requirement and tuition, apply to the school if you have all requirement, if admission is granted, the school will issue an I-20 and instruction on how to apply for your visa. Anyway, good luck even though I started off mean lol
Re: Urgent by joechima: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Wow wat a mean advice!anyway I knew I could google but I was just looking for people with experience that is successful applicants to put me through.
Re: Urgent by topsyking: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2012
joechima: Wow wat a mean advice!anyway I knew I could google but I was just looking for people with experience that is successful applicants to put me through.
Haha...ℓσℓ
Dat got me laughin

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Chronicles: Lesson 1; Expect Less, Everytime, From Everyone And Everyplace / Have You Notice The Way And Manner This BRT Bus Drivers,drives This Days? / Azoozor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.