Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (177528 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Ishilove(f), ijebabe, Obinoscopy(m), jay bee(m) , *Shollypopz(m), Odunnu, Caracta(f), Idowuogbo(f), Eze Promoe(m)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by abiL(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
CFCfan: AbiL, I dey greet you wink

I greet you too smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta: Lalaosky, modella, oahray, have you seen the Valentine Auction thread?

As for you lala, you too dey dull me for gist. I wanted to draw your attention to one funny thread like that. Smh for you.
wtf is valentine auction? what will I not see on this NL?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf is valentine auction? what will I not see on this NL?
lol...it's a nice thread na. I like the idea. Go and pick someone before your maga gets kidnapped cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by abiL(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
*Shollypopz:

hahahaha...i'm so stealing that! I'm good, until procrastination ruins me cry

We need to talk sha ... I need to do small gbeborun
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by chronique(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
none is barking here, i see no capital letters undecided....or u just used bark because u think it sounded cool, hahahahahahaha grin grin

lol, the sh1t here is I'm no coward. I diss Idowu allday, errday on this handle, no point creating a new one. And no, nnekagirl doesn't insult like me....Yes, I would hv used shollypopzzy, this kid is daft yo!!

lol, @ deny!! grin grin Yes, I'm Nnekagirl. Smart Oahray and chronique figured it out, y'all are geniuses!! Einstein got nuffin on u!

Goodevening ma.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by chronique(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta:
lol...it's a nice thread na. I like the idea. Go and pick someone before your maga gets kidnapped cheesy
post the link..
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by chronique(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
no more yawns for me, fully awake!! You know u are just exposing urself to be st*upid!! Lol, only fools actually believe I'm nnekagirl.
Gosh, even the name of the ID is something I can't and won't even think of using, jeez una dull no be small ooo.

If u don't want the attention, stay off grown up sh1t!!

It is well;God bless you. But on a serious note,why I talk put for the matter? *feelin sorry for myself*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
No more gists abi?
*unfollows thread* i'll be back sha
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by EzePromoe: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Calata, bawo ni
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
abiL:

We need to talk sha ... I need to do small gbeborun
check ur inbox

chronique:
Goodevening ma.
Same to you, address me as sir next time! And to be honest I'm not Nnekagirl, u don't hv to believe me though, I just don't roll like that
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Oahray: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta: Lalaosky, modella, oahray, have you seen the Valentine Auction thread?
Just seeing it grin thanks jare!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta: @Modella, it's because you are busy o https://www.nairaland.com/1190159/valentine-auction-2013-edition-pick#1190159.10
^^

hmm, where is caseless anyway? grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Odunnu: No more gists abi?
*unfollows thread* i'll be back sha
you can gist me, I'm all ears. Btw, I read that SIena's saga u posted on a thread in the family section, dang!! That is what u call a scandal, abeg post one more. Let me go digging for some darn finger licking gist!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: Calata, bawo ni
It's caracta, my dear Eze Promiscous cheesy

Oahray: Just seeing it grin thanks jare!
Anytime...lol

ItsModella:
^^

hmm, where is caseless anyway? grin grin
Wetin happen to caseless?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by EzePromoe: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
That's where you all will go and cluster. Derailers in the making!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Odunnu:
My darlyn Sholly< the thing no give me talking mouth oooo.
Na for this same gist planet I hear say she waka from Benin enter our Portharcout go see ITBOMB. And you sabi say ITbomb na small pikin, e come talk am as e take nyash the babe, na so the babe destiny just crash for hia.

Whaaaaaatttttt??!!!!

shocked shocked shocked

I no bliv! embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*in her Ghanian accent* tenk u! cheesy
som1 just stole my line
bolakale30: ****clears throat***
***in trademark cockney accent***
plagiarism ? not again cry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by EzePromoe: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta:
It's caracta, my dear Eze Promiscous cheesy
I'm sorry dear. I was following the path of my tongue, that I didn't knew that I was writing what I was pronouncing. cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by abiL(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
*Shollypopz:

you can gist me, I'm all ears. Btw, I read that SIena's saga u posted on a thread in the family section, dang!! That is what u call a scandal, abeg post one more. Let me go digging for some darn finger licking gist!

Post the link. You call yourself an A-grade student, abeg reference your post please! grin cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I'm sorry dear. I was following the path of my tongue, that I didn't knew that I was writing what I was pronouncing. cheesy
No wahala. How was your day?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
abiL:

Post the link. You call yourself an A-grade student, abeg reference your post please! grin cheesy
start from page 5 on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/289834/fight-finish-sienna-v-coolface89/5

https://www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by EzePromoe: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Caracta:
No wahala. How was your day?
twas good o.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Odunnu:
This one sounds real true. Even with snippets here and there.
I wont be the one to mention names but I think you yourself have had more than a cordial e? relationship gone sour.
shocked hmmm... has the witch hunter been nailed ? the series continues...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by abiL(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Where are the haters??!! As my buddy will say, "compare and contrast" grin grin

ItsModella you look stunning in your profile pic!! Now that I'm a man, can I runz you??
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
abiL:

Interesting, but somewhat repetitive.
Yeah, if u look at the date, it was happening around the same time. Did you look at the conversation between siena and inspired about her(coolfaced)?? MEN!!MEN!! Chei, I felt bad for her. A lot of deleted posts, I thank those that quoted a few though
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by abiL(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
*Shollypopz:

Yeah, if u look at the date, it was happening around the same time. Did you look at the conversation between siena and inspired about her(coolfaced)?? MEN!!MEN!! Chei, I felt bad for her. A lot of deleted posts, I thank those that quoted a few though

LOL

The last time she was active was in 2009. NL && DRAMA!!

Stay tuned for my own drama grin wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Crystallin(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hey guys,evening...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by whitemosquito(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yay! Ban expired! Dancing alanta. Goes off to plan jihad against a certain Nl albino.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.