Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,099 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (172106 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caracta(f): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
dont8: Hi Caracta, happy new year to you.
Thank you sweetheart
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
You welcome dearie.
Caracta:
Thank you sweetheart
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Smh. Una no go church?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Smh. Una no go church?

Where u dey?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2013
I love you all......here's my Card to you all smiley

http://www.tcastle.com/ny.html#.UOHxQ2rTyBU
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year gossips:....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Hey don't call me that undecided

Hope y'all have opened the link ooo?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year Maria.
Maria-Goretti:
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Hey don't call me that undecided

Hope y'all have opened the link ooo?
what should I call you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
dont8: Happy new year Maria.
sweetie, hoWw are you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm good, thanks.

Whatz popping at your end?
Maria-Goretti:
sweetie, hoWw are you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
dont8: I'm good, thanks.

Whatz popping at your end?
still celebrating my bday and the new year
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
what should I call you?

Baby kiss I guess

don't let Idowu hear oooo.....she's gonna kill me if she finds out
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm!

*Singing: ~Everything na double-double~*

Maria-Goretti:
still celebrating my bday and the new year
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi: I love you all......here's my Card to you all smiley

http://www.tcastle.com/ny.html#.UOHxQ2rTyBU

Awwww, how cheesy and tacky! Sooo cute! Wishing you the same! cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Happy New Year smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year bobolets and kokolets! From me to u..... Muah!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
You too sweetie kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
ijebabe:
Awwww, how cheesy and tacky! Sooo cute! Wishing you the same! cheesy

angry embarassed undecided where's your own?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Baby kiss I guess

don't let Idowu hear oooo.....she's gonna kill me if she finds out
request denied...you are a gossip!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
request denied...you are a gossip!

Stop it!!!!!! angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi:

angry embarassed undecided where's your own?
tongue

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Stop it!!!!!! angry
or?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Works starts tomorrow.......we shall see when we shall see. Bye for now smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:48am On Jan 02, 2013
SMH...when will people learn?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Now that the holiday season don dey finish angry I will be channeling positive energy...on the E! Channel cheesy

All those people hiding from me cos you dey fear enter my thread, get over it jor. Don't you know you're only attracting attention to yourself? sad tongue

Next episode is coming up soon o, so sit tight!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Here we go
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2013
ijebabe: Now that the holiday season don dey finish angry I will be channeling positive energy...on the E! Channel cheesy

All those people hiding from me cos you dey fear enter my thread, get over it jor. Don't you know you're only attracting attention to yourself? sad tongue

Next episode is coming up soon o, so sit tight!

I Wanna hit 1million Sensible Posts tis Year counting frm this!

Aint that NewsWorthy? cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2013
ijebabe:
How you take know say I dey always ask, abi you dey stalk all my posts?
The important thing is, we know
una too de find who de stalk una
Mteeeeeew
Like say una drop shi shi
Shift jooor
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
El Guapo:

I Wanna hit 1million Sensible Posts tis Year counting frm this!

Aint that NewsWorthy? cheesy
For your mind tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
dubem3:
The important thing is, we know
una too de find who de stalk una
Mteeeeeew
Like say una drop shi shi
Shift jooor
Ok, I have seen you
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go
Any problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.