Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,149 members, 7,910,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks (3043 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by TeenageMoney(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Below are photos Of the Guy Who stabbed Tiwa Banks...

We Also learnt that He attended Army Command School ,Lagos
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by stanbiggi(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2012
I observe from this guys pix that he is a cool guy and may have been going out with tiwa b4 her stardom and when she is now mingling with the big boys tend to look the guy small as a result of that the guy became violent,which led to stabbing her. This is mu observation on the story

My verdict on this case is that the guy is wrong to touch a woman at all and the lady is not fair to dump him because of stardomm

My suggestion is that this guy be reminded in prison for 6months for playing a chicken by hiting a woman and when he is out he should work hard on that his chick has criticide

Thanks Nl
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by nikkyshyne(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2012
^^ What is cool about this dude? He looks like a tout!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2012
see im agbero face! twaaaa! angry
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by TeenageMoney(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ What is cool about this dude? He looks like a tout!

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tout taut....

Didnt say anytin
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by yuzedo: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Stanbiggi? You are wise. As wise as a brick that got shat on. undecided

Don't comment on Nairaland ever again until you beg your village juju priest to release your destiny.

@op: That tout-looking son of Oduduwa looks like a bonafide perp and future inmate. A bullet will fit nicely in his skull before there's time for him to morph into an irredeemable menace.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by abes(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2012
@op
What other proof do you have other than copying a Facebook picture of a random "Tobi Obadina"?
If you don't have other proof, I'll advice you to remove these pictures and apologize to him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by yewee: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2012
@stanbigi hv u re realy right den he did it out of jealousy abi
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by rully2: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
stanbiggi: I observe from this guys pix that he is a cool guy and may have been going out with tiwa b4 her stardom and when she is now mingling with the big boys tend to look the guy small as a result of that the guy became violent,which led to stabbing her. This is mu observation on the story

My verdict on this case is that the guy is wrong to touch a woman at all and the lady is not fair to dump him because of stardomm

My suggestion is that this guy be reminded in prison for 6months for playing a chicken by hiting a woman and when he is out he should work hard on that his chick has criticide

Thanks Nl

What is cool about the guy.. And how can you conclude on a story of dumping him after stardom when you do not know the real story ..except of course you are a friend of the dude undecided

Even if she dumped him is it by force?.. Abeg he should be dealt with severely!
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by demelza: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
stanbiggi: I observe from this guys pix that he is a cool guy and may have been going out with tiwa b4 her stardom and when she is now mingling with the big boys tend to look the guy small as a result of that the guy became violent,which led to stabbing her. This is mu observation on the story

You saw all these from a photograph?
You must have very advanced powers of observation.
Try putting it to better use instead of coming here and posting nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by fredyluv10(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012

Thanks Nl
u must really have psychic powers to know d guy is a cool guy just frm his pics..cool guys dont go stabbing celebs no matter wot..
Re: Photos Of Tobi Obadina, The Guy Who Stabbed Tiwa Banks by netghost: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2013
@OP .. U are a bloody f.o.o.l for putting up this picture just becos they bear similar names, the guy in that pic has nothing to do with the stabbing of tiwa... Pls u can view the real tobi via this newspaper link and also read the story as narrated by the victim
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=81570

I think one of the nairaland admins should delete this topic

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Woman Chasing an Unclad Man Carrying A Sex Doll / Hot Or Not? Iyanya's Outfit To Soundcity Premium Party In Ghana Last Night / Miley Topless & Tongue Out For Rolling Stone(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.