Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,720 members, 7,979,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! (824 Views)

Would GEJ Dare Campaign As "Fresh Air" Or "Boy With No Shoes" Today? / FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!! / Did You Say Technocrats? Meet The Fresh Air Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by ayofolajin: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2012
We are compiling a book titled " GOODLUCK'S FRESH AIR - Nigerians Speak (2012 vers,). Please we would appreciate your contribution to the reality of the book. All comments are to be published unedited.
Click here to be part of it. http://ayofolajin.com/?p=92 Grateful for the few minutes you spent in doing this.

Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by WilyWily5: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Yorubas will never rest until they see Jonathan fall.
since Ijaw man became President, Yorubas are having mental problem.
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by Valto(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2012
it turned out to be a CONTAMINATED AIR! sad
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by ayofolajin: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Wily+Wily:

This is not a yoruba mans case. How much of the fresh air have you gotten ? SIMPLE QUESTION ! Please change your mindset. President Goodluck Jonathan is MY and OUR PRESIDENT and not an IJAW MAN as described by you, Whenever he leaves power, he could be back to attend the Ijaw Swimming Competition along with you. He is FROM NIGERIA as at now. Lets have your contributions....
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2012
ayofolajin:

This is not a yoruba mans case. How much of the fresh air have you gotten ? SIMPLE QUESTION ! Please change your mindset. President Goodluck Jonathan is MY and OUR PRESIDENT and not an IJAW MAN as described by you, Whenever he leaves power, he could be back to attend the Ijaw Swimming Competition along with you. He is FROM NIGERIA as at now. Lets have your contributions....
Did you vote for GEJ in 2011? Pls be sincere
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by geez1: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Wily+Wily:

And it's people like these GEJ's air choke the most. If this is the best the Ijaws can do, then ....
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by ayofolajin: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you vote for GEJ in 2011? Pls be sincere
Was there any other candidate than GOODLUCK ? If GOODLUCK can fulfill his promise of FRESH AIR in NIGERIA then why shouldn't I advocate for his 2015, but now I must confess............ Please friend I am a moderator in the above said book, so please save my integrity. let me write(speak) less..............
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by WilyWily5: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
ayofolajin:

Yorubas and dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani North destroyed the economy of this country for over 45yrs, how do u expect Jonathan to fix in 2yrs what Fraudulent Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis destroyed for over 45yrs.
Yorubas hate Jonathan because he is Ijaw and have stop some of their corrupt practices .
Re: Goodluck's FRESH AIR Is HERE ! by ayofolajin: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Yorubas and dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani North destroyed the economy of this country for over 45yrs, how do u expect Jonathan to fix in 2yrs what Fraudulent Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis destroyed for over 45yrs.
Yorubas hate Jonathan because he is Ijaw and have stop some of their corrupt practices .

You did not write to get a reply. Abusive words does not show good home upbringing. Take away the abuse , a reply will certainly come.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari To Contest 2015 Elections / Bomb Blast In Kano? / Gen Obasanjo's mansion On Fire!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.