Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187277 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
rukigal: children of inec staff nd commissioners of inec re xcluded from dis recruitment nt kids of political commissioners !
possibly. I just knw i heard children of commissioners.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
tobnical: If d nxt election is goin 2b free&fair, den INEC wont joke wit dis recruitment. I heard over d radio dat INEC S/w coordinator said dey wont recruit children of politicians; he mentiond children of comissioners 2b specific. If i hav som candidate dat i presented 2INEC 4recruitment, who do u think dey wud work 4 whn dey get dere? Me of course! So dis issue of connectns wud b minimal in dis recruitment. Many of u dont knw whom Prof. Jega is. Lets just wait&see.
What of those that used politicians as their referees what do you think that will to them
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: What of those that used politicians as their referees what do you think that will to them
2 things. It cud do gud/ harm but dont worry. Just believe in God&also in urself.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
coker25: congrat!yesterday u said d sms means notin as far as u can upload thru bypass,so ar u going 2 upload 4 second tym,we nigeria we need 2 learn how to wait on to the Lord!Wish U all the Best!@kingscollege
Thanks man, it is good2 b patient in whatever we r doing buh i i jst think i shud use a fast link not knowing dat my sms is on d way. Buh i thank GOD sha my uploading is still der and is no more byepass. Am now a bonafide candidate.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kingscollege: Thanks man, it is good2 b patient in whatever we r doing buh i i jst think i shud use a fast link not knowing dat my sms is on d way. Buh i thank GOD sha my uploading is still der and is no more byepass. Am now a bonafide candidate.
Did you upload your degree and your professional certificates. Finally did your passport display to you after uploading it
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 2:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Did you upload your degree and your professional certificates. Finally did your passport display to you after uploading it
Yes i upload my degree and my nim certificate, my paasport display to me after uploading and even when i got d sms and use d sms link all my uploading documents still intact.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2013
As I said before there are sending the sms in batches. Let's hope and pray that ours comes on time .But for me I have already uploaded my stuffs.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2013
As I said before there are sending the sms in batches. Let's hope and pray that ours comes on time .But for me I have already uploaded my stuffs.May be inec don't want many people to bombard their site that why there are sending it in batches.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: Yes i upload my degree and my nim certificate, my paasport display to me after uploading and even when i got d sms and use d sms link all my uploading documents still intact.
Yes i upload my degree and my nim certificate, my paasport display to me after uploading and even when i got d sms and use d sms link all my uploading documents still intact.@kings College.The question is, is it still thesame link? @ kings College?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2013
euwajeh: As I said before there are sending the sms in batches. Let's hope and pray that ours comes on time .But for me I have already uploaded my stuffs.May be inec don't want many people to bombard their site that why there are sending it in batches.
,lol! It has been bombarded already, u knw hw many people that uploaded. Lol!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2013
euwajeh: As I said before there are sending the sms in batches. Let's hope and pray that ours comes on time .But for me I have already uploaded my stuffs.May be inec don't want many people to bombard their site that why there are sending it in batches.
. My dear friend, don't only pray that they shld send u SMS, pray that u shld be among to be employ cos did u know that there are some people that did not apply, did not write any test, did not receive any SMS and will also be employ. Just let us pray to our God that we should be among the lucky ones
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2013
I think those wit sms link are the real bonafide candidate of inec cos those ppl wit smss can view their uploading witout any byepass.....
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2013
I dnt use any bypass at all,I jst logged on nd uploaded my credentials,I even had space 2 upload my bsc degree nd oder cert !
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Beesam: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2013
I did nt receive any sms bt I upload witout bypass n I can stil upload cos I stil view my download
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2013
Sms ko sms ni!
Mstcheeeeew!
Sidon there make u no push button, I PITY YOU!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by aydupy: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2013
@Leader60, I was able to open and upload my docs to the site easily. No difficulties, i have logged on today and it brought the page where u can see all the credentials uploaded

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2013
LOL!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Guys, we are only trying our best. All these sms, “i uploaded this and that“, does not guaranty any employment!
Pray to GOD and push button(s), that‘s the only thing that can guaranty a good employment.
I beseech you all to stop making noise about sms & upload. Plsssssssssss Ahan!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: I think those wit sms link are the real bonafide candidate of inec cos those ppl wit smss can view their uploading witout any byepass.....
i didnt write d test n i did nt gt any sms,bt i uploaded my credentials wtout any bypass n views it 2 wtout bypass. I uploaded it on d 5th wen i logged in n saw d upload page. Nobody cn b sure of anytin. Na Naija b dis,i blv u supose kw hw e da go.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2013
omotola1: Sms ko sms ni!
Mstcheeeeew!
Sidon there make u no push button, I PITY YOU!
u b babe wa sabi,mk d guy da da mk noise abt sms mk pple da push buttons. Wt test or no TEXT. If u go gt d job u go gt base on wu u b n wu u kw plus God on ur side. Na God da help person tru smbody. So mk una calm down n pray hard.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2013
wizzy2021: u b babe wa sabi,mk d guy da da mk noise abt sms mk pple da push buttons. Wt test or no TEXT. If u go gt d job u go gt base on wu u b n wu u kw plus God on ur side. Na God da help person tru smbody. So mk una calm down n pray hard.
GUY not babe.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
omotola1:
GUY not babe.
ok, sori
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
omotola1:
GUY not babe.
ddnt u listen 2d news where inec chaiman said no political children will b employed unless ortherwise on merit ..if u use politician as ur referees u better go and change it in order not2 forfeit ur appointment....

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: ddnt u listen 2d news where inec chaiman said no political children will b employed unless ortherwise on merit ..if u use politician as ur referees u better go and change it in order not2 forfeit ur appointment....
evry agency da talk like dat,am nt sayin dia wil b no room 4 merit o. Bt guy 4gt na Naija b dis,anytin goes.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by omotola1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: ddnt u listen 2d news where inec chaiman said no political children will b employed unless ortherwise on merit ..if u use politician as ur referees u better go and change it in order not2 forfeit ur appointment....
Mr? Why do you enjoy quoting people wrongly?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
I tire ooo,inec chairman never said anytin like dat,wat was said by a commissioner of inec was dat children of d staff of inec will be exempted 4rm dis recruitment,abeg gets ur facts right oooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
omotola1:
Mr? Why do you enjoy quoting people wrongly?
. Tor, I wonder ooo. He did not even said children of INEC staff, he said chidren of NATIONAL COMMISSIONER of inec, he did not ever mention anything like politician or not.@kingscollege Pls try. And understand people well so dat u will not be confusing us in this forum. Everybody dey on tension ooooooo!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
House plx, is it possible 2 upload another document in replacement2 d 1 already in b4. Will it not affect d1 inside b4 or will d new1 shown2dem...i.e replacing a new cv wit d 1 inder b4.cos i upload2 already uploaded document
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: House plx, is it possible 2 upload another document in replacement2 d 1 already in b4. Will it not affect d1 inside b4 or will d new1 shown2dem...i.e replacing a new cv wit d 1 inder b4.cos i upload2 already uploaded document
. Nobody is INEC staff here and we did not know how they store their database. We are all JJC. But I think u know one insider. Why don't u ask that person inside of asking we innocent people, jooooooorrrr ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by wizzy2021: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kingscollege: House plx, is it possible 2 upload another document in replacement2 d 1 already in b4. Will it not affect d1 inside b4 or will d new1 shown2dem...i.e replacing a new cv wit d 1 inder b4.cos i upload2 already uploaded document
wen u upload a new cv it replaces d old 1,so no fear.

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ilok23: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
pls,hous. has anyone who wrote d test in uyo received sms? pls, someone with reliable info shld respond. so dat i wil knw if 2 kip hopin or move on. thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.