Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (187169 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by aydupy: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Good morning all, I got another text message which was the last I got yesterday.
PLS DISREGARD EARLIER TEXTS MSSGS.DATE FOR THE SCREENING IS 22ND JANUARY 2013 AND VENUE IS INEC LAGOS OFFICE. ALL OTHER INFO ASIDE DATE & VENUE REMAINS VALID.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chijane1(f): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2013
what is happening with dos dat wrote their test at women dev, cent abuja.hv any one receive sms and whn is d interview comin up. thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2013
@jane ,finally someone dat wrote at woman dev centre,I avnt heard anytin ooo,I really dnt understand wats up?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by aydupy: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2013
I wrote in abuja and I have gotten 3 text messages
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by rukigal: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
@aydupy,where re u suppose 2 av ur own screening?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Psalhadeen: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2013
Hi aydupy,l was in the same dilemma with you,pls hw did u do it.u contacted inec or what?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Psalhadeen: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2013
Hi aydupy,l am in the same dilemma like you,pls hw did u do it.u contacted inec or what?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by aydupy: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2013
The first text msg was to go to lagos for the screening on the 14th while the 2nd text is a general info for those whose screening is in ekiTi for 22nd and then the last msg I got was to disregard earlier messages that the screening will take place in lagos on the 22nd all other info aside from date and venue remain valid. I have called inec contact numbers but nos not responding

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Oluwanimoroti(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2013
Pls i was asked to go to ekiti too. I dont av any inec number to contact. I av recvd like 2 diff date now. Pls anybody help me wit any inec contact no.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Oluwanimoroti: Pls i was asked to go to ekiti too. I dont av any inec number to contact. I av recvd like 2 diff date now. Pls anybody help me wit any inec contact no.
wht re d 2dates? D last 1 is d authentic date.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Oluwanimoroti(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
1st 14th n d last 16th
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by lakesideprince: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
i recieved two sms as well..14th and 16th..Ekiti..
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
i RECEIVED ALMOST 4 MSG I15TH JAN LAGOS/ 2.EKITI 24 JAN/ 3.EKITI 23 JAN AND THE LAST ONE SAID PLS DISREGARD EARLIER TEXTS MSSGS.DATE FOR THE SCREENING IS 23RD JAN,2013 AND VENUE IS INEC LAGOS OFFICE.ALL OTHER INFO ASIDE DATE & VENUE REMAINS VALID.SO MY PEOPLE NO LAYLAY JUST TAKE THE LAST DATE
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Oluwanimoroti: Pls i was asked to go to ekiti too. I dont av any inec number to contact. I av recvd like 2 diff date now. Pls anybody help me wit any inec contact no.
@ Olwanimoroti, u knw what, pick a service ticket on their portal from 'FAQ'<tab> (inec help desk)and log in, if u are already had an existing account with them. However, if you dont have, click login to create a new account. A message page will open for you to make your request/comment/complaints.Note u are expected not make more than one request at time. Click send. A new ticket will be open for you. That number wil be used to track ur request for subsequent follow up and response.Note, at the bottom of the message page,before sending, thick the box against recieve also response via e-mail to get the response on your e-mail box. Try it now! It works!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
coker25: I jst receive dis message state dat I shld disregard d earlier text,whch I hav nt even receive nd it says dat d real date of inec interview nd screening is on d 22/1/2013 @ inec office lagos evri other infomatn valid xcept d date nd venue,plz house suggestion or addition.
Olwanimoroti, u knw what, pick a
service ticket on their portal from
'FAQ'<tab> (inec help desk)and log in, if u
are already had an existing account with
them. However, if you dont have, click
login to create a new account. A message
page will open for you to make your
request/comment/complaints.Note u are
expected not make more than one
request at time. Click send. A new ticket
will be open for you. That number wil be
used to track ur request for subsequent
follow up and response.Note, at the
bottom of the message page,before
sending, thick the box against recieve also
response via e-mail to get the response
on your e-mail box. Try it now! It works!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Has anybody from bayelsa Yenagoa been called or sent any text for interview? Please i need to know.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by XavierSmiley: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: i RECEIVED ALMOST 4 MSG I15TH JAN LAGOS/ 2.EKITI 24 JAN/ 3.EKITI 23 JAN AND THE LAST ONE SAID PLS DISREGARD EARLIER TEXTS MSSGS.DATE FOR THE SCREENING IS 23RD JAN,2013 AND VENUE IS INEC LAGOS OFFICE.ALL OTHER INFO ASIDE DATE & VENUE REMAINS VALID.SO MY PEOPLE NO LAYLAY JUST TAKE THE LAST DATE

Tolukemzzy. I have just exactly the same issue. Got 4 text messages in the same order and with the same info as you... Am now so confused don't know wether to stick to the initial one which is for next tuesday or to wait till 23rd cos I aint in Lagos at all. Abeg keep me posted ooooo....
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Plz house will there be an interview again after dis screening @ inec offices or will dis screening serve as an interview and verification of credentials altogether cos am confuse...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kingscollege: Plz house will there be an interview again after dis screening @ inec offices or will dis screening serve as an interview and verification of credentials altogether cos am confuse...
its documentation we re goin 4; dont b surprised if u re givn ur appointment leta dere.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
XavierSmiley:

Tolukemzzy. I have just exactly the same issue. Got 4 text messages in the same order and with the same info as you... Am now so confused don't know wether to stick to the initial one which is for next tuesday or to wait till 23rd cos I aint in Lagos at all. Abeg keep me posted ooooo....
Just stick to the last text that says disregards other text. The Lord will c us through.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
tobnical: its documentation we re goin 4; dont b surprised if u re givn ur appointment leta dere.
so shal it be in jesus name.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Oluwanimoroti(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
lakesideprince: got the sms today..though am from ogun state but will be screened at Ekiti on 16th...do i have a partner in the house?
@lakesideprince: am also from ogun but was told to go to ekiti for screening. Hook me up on ds no
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
@tobnical, I pray so n who knows it might be so and i pray 2 AlmightyALLAH2 please let it b so inshaALLAH.(SWT)
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by oluwatobi88: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2013
lakesideprince: got the sms today..though am from ogun state but will be screened at Ekiti on 16th...do i have a partner in the house?

Yeah you do. Hail from Ogun too. Got one on Friday before noon that the screening takes place on Monday and a subsequent one stating Wednesday, the 16th. Wrote the test at UNILAG.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2013
Am still expecting to hear frm UYO centre pls has anyone recvd an sms? update
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chijane1(f): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2013
@Osc,it seems only dos who wrote in the south-west are receiving ds sms.i wrote in Abuja no sms yet.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Is there goin2b a screening exercise 2morrow as ealiar stipulated from d first text msg ,so is there any persons here on nairaland goin4 d screening tomorrow 14/01/2013. cos i believe dat d last text message sent which is on d 22nd of january is d authentic date...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by veens(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2013
I also wrote my test in Abj and recieved d text dat i shld go 2 Yola Inec office on 23/Jan. my state of origin is Taraba. To God be Glory
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
chi jane: @Osc,it seems only dos who wrote in the south-west are receiving ds sms.i wrote in Abuja no sms yet.
pple frm other zones like S/S, S/E, N/E, N/W& N/C Also received d text. Its just dat dey re not Nairaland fans
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
tobnical: pple frm other zones like S/S, S/E, N/E, N/W& N/C Also received d text. Its just dat dey re not Nairaland fans
Pls wat your source of info dat ppl dat wrote in s/s and s/e recieved,cos from wat ppl are writing here they wrote d test in either lag or abj and were asked to go fr screening in oda zones.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
julieme: Pls wat your source of info dat ppl dat wrote in s/s and s/e recieved,cos from wat ppl are writing here they wrote d test in either lag or abj and were asked to go fr screening in oda zones.
my question is, how many of d applicants frm S/E& S/S who received success sms after test are on nairaland?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
tobnical: pple frm other zones like S/S, S/E, N/E, N/W& N/C Also received d text. Its just dat dey re not Nairaland fans
@Tobnical, are u from south/ south east? Because some of my friends frm this end have not recv success sms

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.