Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,908 members, 7,980,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:19 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (188154 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
eugeneric: Pls guys! Is there anyone in this forum who applied for legal officer an was called!
legal officers have collected their letters already
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
bussyj: Many applicants will still be called. I heard it from an authoritative source, just be prayerful and optimistic you are among. Congrats to all that have succeeded.
i knw, because the professor said that they need more ad-hoc staff. I dnt think wether does people wil be invited as staff.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2013
pls house we want2 clarify something. Is there any successful hnd holders who has collect offer letters and in what grade level?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Kingscollege: pls house we want2 clarify something. Is there any successful hnd holders who has collect offer letters and in what grade level?
@ kings college why do u ask?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2013
hnd were invited and they collected their letter i witness a lady mass comm did her own that very day Tuesday at inec lagos office
Leader600: @ kings college why do u ask?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by veens(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2013
I am a HND holder my letter came with GL07 so the zonal commissioner and RECs in my zone protested dat i suppose to be placed on GL08. A covering memo was writen in that regard and sent back to Abuja they said if the correct letter comes i'll go to INEC office in my state for collection & documentation. Pls house wat do u think on this issue?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olaide46: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2013
veens: I am a HND holder my letter came with GL07 so the zonal commissioner and RECs in my zone protested dat i suppose to be placed on GL08. A covering memo was writen in that regard and sent back to Abuja they said if the correct letter comes i'll go to INEC office in my state for collection & documentation. Pls house wat do u think on this issue?
we are in the same shoe... where did you do your own screening? coz i did mine at lagos ysterday
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Aniumah: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2013
@veens...the HND people dat had issues in my zone (uyo) were given the photocopy of the apptment leta and were askd to go to abuja for a new leta to be corrected and signed by the secretary of the commision. Which they did and they got their leta the nxt day cos it was nt signd dat day they came. I was at abj and i met most of them and got a feedback thru phone.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Aniumah: @veens...the HND people dat had issues in my zone (uyo) were given the photocopy of the apptment leta and were askd to go to abuja for a new leta to be corrected and signed by the secretary of the commision. Which they did and they got their leta the nxt day cos it was nt signd dat day they came. I was at abj and i met most of them and got a feedback thru phone.
it was an error from Abuja, those affected in Lagos were told to come back to lag next wk thursday 4 the original letter
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
gbadaniyi: hnd were invited and they collected their letter i witness a lady mass comm did her own that very day Tuesday at inec lagos office

Pls do you know the level that was given to the lady with HND Mass Comm? Bcus I study mass comm HND too and i was given level 7
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
FOR NEWLY APOINTED INEC STAFFS CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SHARE IDEAS ABOUT SALARY, ROLE AND DUTIES, POSTING AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT MAY BE OF HELP FOR US https://www.nairaland.com/1165705/inec-apointment-2013-newly-apointed
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
gbadaniyi: hnd were invited and they collected their letter i witness a lady mass comm did her own that very day Tuesday at inec lagos office
my friend who is a hnd holder was not given d original copy of his letter but photocopy and he was told 2come back on nextweek thursday, cos he was placed gl 08 instead of gl07. So ,they needed2 correct d mistake.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Kingscollege: my friend who is a hnd holder was not given d original copy of his letter but photocopy and he was told 2come back on nextweek thursday, cos he was placed gl 08 instead of gl07. So ,they needed2 correct d mistake.
the correction is not on level but the position typed in d letter cos i witnessed it when one member of the panel used biro to write the position they wrote admin instead of Higher Executive Officer
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Kingscollege(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: the correction is not on level but the position typed in d letter cos i witnessed it when one member of the panel used biro to write the position they wrote admin instead of Higher Executive Officer
aaahhh so wot does dat implies , executive officer is higher dan d admin officer den, wot course did dat person study...or wot grade level does dat person was given??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2013
Kingscollege: aaahhh so wot does dat implies , executive officer is higher dan d admin officer den, wot course did dat person study...or wot grade level does dat person was given??
the person had HND Bus Admin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Ahmedie25(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
As anybody received appointment letter on engineer cadre,pls urgent respond
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls if you were asked to come to Lagos next week thursday for a corrected Letter of Appointment lets have a talk this is my phone no 08066364801.Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Hajiharuna: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ahmedie25: As anybody received appointment letter on engineer cadre,pls urgent respond
I know many engineers that applied but non of them was called for the test,I think engineers were not yet invited.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Ahmedie25(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hajiharuna:
I know many engineers that applied but non of them was called for the test,I think engineers were not yet invited.
Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
My people relax it is sure we are going to wk in our local govt area. Here what was written in punch 16 Nov,12:CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY IN AREAS WHERE THEY ARE DOMICILED AND SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DEPLOYED IN SUCH AREA IF SUCCESSFUL. So why are we worried about where to wk?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: My people relax it is sure we are going to wk in our local govt area. Here what was written in punch 16 Nov,12:CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY IN AREAS WHERE THEY ARE DOMICILED AND SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DEPLOYED IN SUCH AREA IF SUCCESSFUL. So why are we worried about where to wk?
d word "domicile" is d bone of contention here. Where u live is ur area of domicile and it might not necessarily be ur LGA of origin. Most of the successful applicants I met are domiciled in lagos/Abuja; does it mean dey will all work dere. Som re relocating already to their states of origin based on d instructions from state INEC offices that we re goin to work in our state of origin.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
tobnical: d word "domicile" is d bone of contention here. Where u live is ur area of domicile and it might not necessarily be ur LGA of origin. Most of the successful applicants I met are domiciled in lagos/Abuja; does it mean dey will all work dere. Som re relocating already to their states of origin based on d instructions from state INEC offices that we re goin to work in our state of origin.
well domicile also mean a permanent home. I think that is why they always ask us to write our home address during screening u remember?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: well domicile also mean a permanent home
dats true. Let's just wait for its interpretation from INEC though we re asked to resume at d state INEC HQ on monday for documentation.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:20am On Jan 27, 2013
tobnical: dats true. Let's just wait for its interpretation from INEC though we re asked to resume at d state INEC HQ on monday for documentation.
u are from what state?@tobnical
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Please has anybody from Bayelsa Yenagoa wrote the aptitude test, ? If Yes, plz how did it happen or where did u do it and please was it succesful
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=alasuomowei]I logged into the site and I was asked to upload my documents, but i hav'nt taken the test yet, what does that mean?[/ wink
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by codeworks(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
I applied for SYSTEM ANALYST/ SYSTEM ENGR (GL 09). Has inec conducted test for those that applied for SYSTEM ANALYST/ SYSTEM ENGR (GL 09)?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
they have conducted test and also receive their letter of offer in lagos it was only one candidate a lady[quote
author=codeworks]I applied for SYSTEM ANALYST/ SYSTEM ENGR (GL 09). Has
inec conducted test for those that applied for SYSTEM ANALYST/ SYSTEM
ENGR (GL 09)?[/quote]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bussyj: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
If you really want your name to come out from INEC of a thing just connect yourself with politicians, they have their candidates try to do this before february 5,2013. This is just a hint.love you all
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by jwizzy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
U re right
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by specialguest(f): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (76) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.