Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:33 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (188072 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 8:54am On May 22, 2013
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2013
tobnical: Congratulations to those of you that just got the sms. Be rest assured that u wil b given ur appointment letters that day. Don't bother urself to start reading how to answer interview questions. Just make sure u re not more dan 30 yrs, u don't present first class/ MSc results. U can take along ur Primary schl leavin cert if u have it. Take up to 5passport photographs along.

Re u sure we will be giving appointment letter?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 9:07am On May 22, 2013
Johnnyemy: I got the same message to report at Enugu on 28/05/2013 for interview and screening with two copies of my credentials and passport
johnyemmy pls i got the same message to report to enugu. pls give me ur 2go username.....mine is ltify. add me lets talk. ma number is 08067173924.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 9:08am On May 22, 2013
i got a message from inec to report to enugu for an interview. pls can anyone explain this? add me on 2g0.....my username is ltify. thanks.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:29am On May 22, 2013
ananne: i got a message from inec to report to enugu for an interview. pls can anyone explain this? add me on 2g0.....my username is ltify. thanks.
I got same mssg to enugu,blizyke, 2go
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:31am On May 22, 2013
elipseco: I got same to for enugu. Give me ur BB pin or number let's talk
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2013
tobnical: Congratulations to those of you that just got the sms. Be rest assured that u wil b given ur appointment letters that day. Don't bother urself to start reading how to answer interview questions. Just make sure u re not more dan 30 yrs, u don't present first class/ MSc results. U can take along ur Primary schl leavin cert if u have it. Take up to 5passport photographs along.

I was called and my documents reads 32,am i out? Tanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 9:35am On May 22, 2013
Pls house, for those who has gone for the screening/interview, was the uploaded CV refered to,durin screening?
What's the salary range like?
Thnks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2013
dorti:

Re u sure we will be giving appointment letter?
I speak frm experience.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2013
eastermaris:

I was called and my documents reads 32,am i out? Tanks
if u re not more dan 35
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by pheyus10(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2013
Alihamdulillahi, I got d same sms from INEC HR to report to their Lagos Office for interview on the 27th of May, 2013. Who else from Lagos has gotten ds sms?.

For others awaiting their sms, urs will come soon in sha Allah. Be hopeful.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 22, 2013
tobnical: I speak frm experience.

Thank u so much.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by julieme: 10:23am On May 22, 2013
Pls NLs where is INEC office located in PH cos it's not indicated in d sms
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:33am On May 22, 2013
[quote author=dorti]
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eastermaris(f): 10:38am On May 22, 2013
tobnical: if u re not more dan 35

Thanks. Those the interview location have anything to do with state of origin? If ur are asked to come to port harcourt,would it be cos u frm rivers state?
Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 10:40am On May 22, 2013

Thank u so much pls was the uploaded CV refered to durin the screening/interview, do you hav idea of the salary range, what should one expect durin the interview/screening? I didn't write the test, that's why I'm asking,buh got the test to report to enugu for screenin/interview
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2013
eastermaris:

Thanks. Those the interview location have anything to do with state of origin? If ur are asked to come to port harcourt,would it be cos u frm rivers state?
Thanks
u will definitely b posted to ur state of origin. It doesn't matter where u get ur letter. For screening, durin our time, it was 3states per venue. I.e pple frm three states were asked to go to a particular state for screening.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tobnical(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2013
obisite:

Thank u so much pls was the uploaded CV refered to durin the screening/interview, do you hav idea of the salary range, what should one expect durin the interview/screening? I didn't write the test, that's why I'm asking,buh got the test to report to enugu for screenin/interview
dey don't reckon with anythin u uploaded online. Wht dey nid is ur physical credentials
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Blizzle(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2013
obisite: Pls house, for those who has gone for the screening/interview, was the uploaded CV refered to,durin screening?
What's the salary range like?
Thnks

No ur updated cv will not be with the panel, so they can't refer to it. The age limit for this job is 35yrs, so if any of ur credentials betray this age limit, ensure u find a way around it (that's if u really need d job). Furthermore go along wit 8 passport photographs and make sure u have 4 copies each of ur credentials. Congratulations!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Blizzle(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2013
Read the previous pages on this thread for salary range. Ut don't be too excited cos the salary is quite small @ d moment
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by zuzuki: 11:11am On May 22, 2013
pheyus10: Alihamdulillahi, I got d same sms from INEC HR to report to their Lagos Office for interview on the 27th of May, 2013. Who else from Lagos has gotten ds sms?.

For others awaiting their sms, urs will come soon in sha Allah. Be hopeful.

I got same msg to report in lagos office on 27th . May almighty Allah make it easy for us all . Amen .
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2013
To those who received message from Inec, congrats, but I can't confirm or deny if any recruitment is ongoing...but if truly, the message really originated from Inec, then I sey congratulations one more time...the interview/screening is just a protocol...ur employment letter has been typed...all u need to do is to go to Inec office with ur complete credentials...talking from experience
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Oyindamolapeach(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2013
@blizzle and @tobincal pls I want to send u guys mesages,pls kindly drop ur email.. Thanks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 12:28pm On May 22, 2013
longerzeez: To those who received message from Inec, congrats, but I can't confirm or deny if any recruitment is ongoing...but if truly, the message really originated from Inec, then I sey congratulations one more time...the interview/screening is just a protocol...ur employment letter has been typed...all u need to do is to go to Inec office with ur complete credentials...talking from experience

Thanks! Are you workin with them now, and what and what should one expect frm the interview/screening, thnks
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2013
obisite:
Thanks! Are you workin with them now, and what and what should one expect frm the interview/screening, thnks
check my earlier message
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Johnnyemy: 12:55pm On May 22, 2013
ananne:
johnyemmy pls i got the same message to report to enugu. pls give me ur 2go username.....mine is ltify. add me lets talk. ma number is 08067173924.
jomek4real
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olaidey007: 12:59pm On May 22, 2013
am waiting for my own Inec message ooooooooooooooo, Oh Allah make it a reality
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:54pm On May 22, 2013
eastermaris:

Thanks
No Bro
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 2:07pm On May 22, 2013
Blizzle:

No ur updated cv will not be with the panel, so they can't refer to it. The age limit for this job is 35yrs, so if any of ur credentials betray this age limit, ensure u find a way around it (that's if u really need d job). Furthermore go along wit 8 passport photographs and make sure u have 4 copies each of ur credentials. Congratulations!!!
@Obisite, which position did u apply for durring the registration period? Is it as Engineer/Technician or Reg officer.........??
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Leader600: 2:09pm On May 22, 2013
@Obisite, which position did u apply for
durring the registration period? Is it as
Engineer/Technician or Reg officer.........?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 2:19pm On May 22, 2013
Leader600: @Obisite, which position did u apply for durring the registration period? Is it as Engineer/Technician or Reg officer.........??
Reg. Officer
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 2:35pm On May 22, 2013
IT HAS STARTED,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (76) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.