Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,479 members, 7,974,958 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? (2120 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... / 40 Vacant Positions At Rlg Communication Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Banjialo: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2013
Hey! These guys are real time scammers! They sent an email to one of my pals, that he's got an interview with them in Uni Abuja. I saw another message on another thread on nairaland about someone scheduled for an interview the same time and day in Uni Lag. Very strange. Unluckily for these guys, the Manager of Unilever is my dad's friend, my dad was with Unilever for close to 10 years, you know the rest of the story . . . I proceeded by looking for these account name holders (Akinsanya Kayode and Rotimi Olawale) on facebook, they have a couple of things in common. They use the same bank (Ecobank) and they finished from the same University (Lautch @ Ogbomosho). . .I don't know what these idiots take Nigerians for. Please I would advice that no one falls for these orphans who has no future goals for themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalate Application Process / Vacancies For Service Engineers / Please Who Knows This Company?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.