Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Cheap Things - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheap Things (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Things by Zenithboi2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hi, i want you to get the guide on how you can start importing goods from China at a reduced rate. I dont mean you can buy a container full of goods, but can buy small items which could be as cheap as you can imagine and it will be sent to your address free of charge. That means you dont need to pay for the shipping and courier service because they're all for free. After receiving your goods, you can sell them or make use of them. When i got the report, i doubted but i had to bring out #17,000 and ordered a laptop, it worked. I sold the laptop for #40,000 and made some profit. Thats what i've been doing till now and it has been working for me. Am not astking you to do what am not sure of. I can also help you in buying it be it laptop or phone, that is if you think it will be difficult for you. I graduated last month and am now doing this business till now, and remember that am not planning to work for anybody after my youth service. For now, am giving out the guide for just #1,000, because of the season, but i will take it to its normal price after xams. No marketer will ever give you this manual for such amount. To get the manual, email me here justlikevic@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Pilot / Msc In Computer Science? / 2008 NECO Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.