Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,294 members, 7,910,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas (2517 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :) / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Alright fella's.. i'm not sleeping this night and i don't know why?? maybe i need to take something!!!
Back to the Topic jare..
His Royal Majesty BennYraz Naija aka Mr. Benson aka Mr Benzema aka Mr Bee Presents The Romance Land father Christmas(santa claus) aka Mr Saint Nicholas. Whatever you want, just make a wish and santa will make your wish come through here and now.. I call it sharp sharp technology.. and hey!!! don't request for chocolates, biscuit e.t.c there are no kids here!! and do not request for Aeroplane! Santa is not MTN

[size=13pt] This is how it works.. you have to make a request here on this thread..[/size]

Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2012
Wow, I finally get to see what you look like. It's a noble thing, for you to act as a pretend santa for the poor neighborhood kids.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wow, I finally get to see what you look like. It's a noble thing, for you to act as a pretend santa for the poor neighborhood kids.
would you make a wish now now grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2012
bennyraz: would you make a wish now now grin grin

Will be back later
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2012
I want a pot full of punny Gold for xmas smiley
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by vivianc(f): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2012
Benny is that u? Oh gawd! I'm terrified for life! grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2012
vivian chinaza: Benny is that u? Oh gawd! I'm terrified for life! grin grin

Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by vivianc(f): 1:39am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Wetin?
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
I want a pot full of punny for xmas smiley
yes... you will surely get it... Which day do you want it delivered on christmas eve or newyear's eve grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 13, 2012
vivian chinaza: Benny is that u? Oh gawd! I'm terrified for life! grin grin
does he look like me? wel, you berra look towards the brighter side.. grin what do you want from santa claus for d xmas
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2012
bennyraz: yes... you will surely get it... Which day do you want it delivered on christmas eve or newyear's eve grin

tomorrow night the pot of punny
next tomorrow afternoon the pot of gold smiley
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Wetin?

shift make i see father christmas undecided
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

tomorrow night the pot of punny
next tomorrow afternoon the pot of gold smiley
you will surely get the punny tomorrow night and for the pot of Gold, you would have to see my fella santas in Ghana cool cool
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lmao... grin grin U're sounding as if u've bin doing it too
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 2:25am On Dec 13, 2012
bennyraz: you will surely get the punny tomorrow night and for the pot of Gold, you would have to see my fella santas in Ghana cool cool

shocked shocked shocked ghana
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by vivianc(f): 2:29am On Dec 13, 2012
bennyraz: does he look like me? wel, you berra look towards the brighter side.. grin what do you want from santa claus for d xmas

Hmmmmm, santa pls slap 190 for me.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by 190theclown: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2012
shocked angry angry
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Na so madness dey start o! U better tie him! Hmm...
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Mynd44: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2012
I hope no kid is required to sit on that guy's laps oooo
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2012
I want Monopoly Eko cry

Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Mynd44: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2012
ogugua88: I want Monopoly Eko cry

Awwwww. I can get you that na
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2012
*sniff* you *sniff* you.. *sniff* you go send am? cry
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Mynd44: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2012
ogugua88: *sniff* you *sniff* you.. *sniff* you go send am? cry
For you, anything
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
I want a pot full of punny Gold for xmas smiley
I followed the link on your sig out of curiousity
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: For you, anything

Ose papa *wipes tears* cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2012
@ topic, make me graduate from the university today coz I'm tired of the place. Do you know what they have done to us now They asked we final year students to come to school when we are supposed to be at home resting and preparing for next year's work. Now we are in school doing nothing. I'm so angryangry ! I'm supposed to be somewhere doing something else. cry
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Mynd44: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2012
ogugua88:

Ose papa.
You are welcome
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by UjSizzle(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2012
My very own spa, with workers.
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Hmmmmm, santa pls slap 190 for me.
slaps 190 grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Vanneni: @ topic, make me graduate from the university today coz I'm tired of the place. Do you know what they have done to us now They asked we final year students to come to school when we are supposed to be at home resting and preparing for next year's work. Now we are in school doing nothing. I'm so angryangry ! I'm supposed to be somewhere doing something else. cry
you just close you eyes and sleep and see yourself in wonderland.... Tu a la.. U don graduate grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2012
@Ogugua... mynd d assistant father christmas has answered ur wish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2012
uj_sizzle: My very own spa, with workers.

you want a seller's Purchaser's Agreement(SPA) with workers pls be specific

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Singles Seeking Marriage / Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up / A Note For Ma Heart Desire On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.