Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pastor Caught In Room With Neighbour’s Wife - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Pastor Caught In Room With Neighbour’s Wife (1795 Views)

World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / Zimbabwe Man Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Neighbour / Lynxx And Niyola Caught In Hot Romance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught In Room With Neighbour’s Wife by obynocj(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2012
A youthful clergyman is nursing injuries at a hospital in Kakamega after he was badly injured by an angry husband who caught him red handed in a compromising manner with his wife..
The two had come from an evening service from the church when the woman, who is the youth leader in the church, invited the pastor to her house for a cup of tea.
The ‘cup of tea’ extended into the late hours of the night and as the husband stays in a nearby town, the good pastor was tempted to spend the night.
Unknown to them, however, word had already reached the husband that his house had been turned into a ‘brothel’.
Fury
The husband came home on that night raging with fury and ready to devour whomever he found in his house, even if it was his blood brother.
He arrived at around 11pm and noted that the front door was locked. Luckily, he had spare keys for the back door.
As he was getting into the house, the two sensed danger and the preacher ran out through the front door and sprinted to his house, which is in the neighbourhood, half unclad.
read more on http://revealzone..com/2012/12/pastor-caught-in-bed-with-neighbours.html#more
Re: Pastor Caught In Room With Neighbour’s Wife by Mynd44: 5:09am On Dec 14, 2012
From the little I have read (cos I am not going to that link) the man should be arrested for assault. I dont know why we are in a society where we act like animals. So what if he caught another man with his wife? Does that give him the right to inflict injuries on him?

He could have gotten a Divorce. Why must he beat him up. That is illegal. Even temprary insanity does not work her cos it was premeditated.
Re: Pastor Caught In Room With Neighbour’s Wife by ijebabe: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
I don't think this happened in Nigeria though. All the same that clergyman is not serious to allow himself to be seduced by a married woman. I don't know his faith but if they are allowed to get married then it would have been more tolerable if the woman was single.
It looks like they have been flirting for a while and the woman thought this was her chance as her husband was out of town. Hahaha! unlucky for her.

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Music/video For A Cheape Price / "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo / Could Tiwa Savage Be Pregnant? Here She Is At Anne Idibia’s Baby Shower…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.