Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,642 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Haulage Business Of Carrying Only Cars In Containers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Haulage Business Of Carrying Only Cars In Containers (833 Views)

I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business Of Carrying Only Cars In Containers by Oldboy1: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2012
I want to go into haulaging but I just want to limit my truck to carrying just 20 & 40ft containers carrying cars which can just be dropped probably at whorf gate or aroung the whorf there.
I need to hear from experts and experienced people in this business to know if this is possible, the kinds of riskd associated with it and like how often you can get load within a month.

I don't have a sound truck and also do not have capital that's why I want to start low...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls......... / 2010camrybik1 / Pls Hit Me Up A Business Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.