Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,458 members, 7,914,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Be Cautious When Transacting Biz, My Witness Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Cautious When Transacting Biz, My Witness Account (535 Views)

A Cautious President And A Declining Naira / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Cautious When Transacting Biz, My Witness Account by kross01(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2012
I was in a branch of one of the new generation banks in Festac town a few days ago, while waiting for the customer care rep. This drama was unfolding before me. The young man, who apparently was a victim of fraud came to lagos from maidugri for the first time on the invite of a friend whom he called Jimoh, to buy a car; a Golf 3 to be precise. According to him, Jimoh is an engineer that works in maidugri there, and it was him(jimoh) that connected him to the owner of the car who agreed to sell the car for 480k. After having seen the car, he went to access bank and deposited 350k into the car owner's account & also proceeded to zenith bank with Jimoh to complete the payment. As he was doing that, Jimoh said he's developed running stomach & needed to run home 2 offload , that was the last he saw & heard from jimoh & the car owner accomplice as their numbers stopped going through & even when it did, no one answers. I didnt follow up to know what the bank later offered to do for him cos as of that time(a day after they did the transaction), the car owner had gone ahead to empty the acct but Just so everyone out there be careful whith their dealings, apply caution in every aspect of biz please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Nigeria Insurance Company Plc Is Recriuting Financial Planners Urgently / POWER:14 Bidding Power Firms Meet Deadline, Pay $559.5m To BPE / [$] Adsense Accounts,no Hosted,no Third Party 100% Genuine & Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.