Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas (629 Views)

Pregnant Woman Commits Suicide After Finding Husband And Mum Having Sex / What Kind Of Gift Can You Giveyour Mum On Her Birthday? / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas by Imoobot(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2012
Few days to Christmas and still contemplating on what to buy for my aged dad and mum. Fellow nairanlanders, what type of gift would you recommend this festive period for ones dad and mum. I need your suggestions pls.
Re: What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas by Chynx(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2012
Imo obot: Few days to christmas and still contempleting on what to buy for my aged dad and mum. Fellow nairanlanders, what type of gift would you recommend this festive period for ones dad and mum. I need your sugestions pls.

I will buy them both a set of very good twin wristwatches (masculine and feminine cased up together); wrap them up in a case with an old baby pic of me in their arms...then have it sent across to them via a friend.
Re: What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas by Imoobot(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chynx:

I will buy them both a set of very good twin wristwatches (masculine and feminine cased up together); wrap them up in a case with an old baby pic of me in their arms...then have it sent across to them via a friend.
That's a wonderful one. very interesting...........i'll give it a try. thnx

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Daughter Malia Obama Is Coming Too Africa. / Marry And Divorce / Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.