Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,457 members, 7,971,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently (594 Views)

Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently by shadowxteem(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
my girl frnd,her xboy is cuming 2 c her dis weekend n am wit my gurl.shld i allow d guy or nt.ur opinion is needed.
Re: Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
shadowxteem: my girl frnd,her xboy is cuming 2 c her dis weekend n am wit my gurl.shld i allow d guy or nt.ur opinion is needed.

what are u scared of?
Re: Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
You have nothing to be worried about bro. If she wants to cheat on you with him, she will stil cheat and your worrying will do nothing to stop her. So just chill and let her do what she wants

3 Likes

Re: Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently by omega25red(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
if she wants to cheat, she will cheat but this shouldn't even be happening. Why is her ex coming to visit her? also why has she offered to see him?

people would come by here and say you should trust her but if i were in your shoes i would have a problem with her being available to accept his visitation.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk Relationship / For Girls That Are Looking For Sugar Daddies... / Who Is Less Faithful,a Guy Or Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.