Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11232285 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (7906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2015
bigjay01:

Have owned this for more than 25yrs. Can't even find my unverified share cert.
Can you give us the performance of this stock in the last 25 years.,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
9free:

Pa Emmanuel Ewumi in all his elements. The glory days are here!
Are you sure of this statement?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2015
angelo82:

That stock is a trap..........One particular guy own 98% of the shares and most of the 17Million dividend is going to him and the remaining 2Million will go to few minority shareholders.................I am talking about RAK................
85% actually, and its a company. Toparte Nigeria Limited.

Well, read this unbiased report on Rak Unity, and use the information as you deem fit
http://nairametrics.com/is-rak-unitys-60-dividend-yield-is-a-mouse-trap/

...and thanks for your commendation, Manie. It is well appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2015
I read this report few days ago........I mis-quote the ownership...........Complicated ownership structure.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2015
9free:

Am I the only one having this feeling that Oga Bigjay own 98% of this company and will smile to the banks with 17 Million naira dividend?
Oga I dobale oooo.....
That means the total dividend declared is less than N20 million. The company is really small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2015
It is gradually coming down to my junction. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
manie:
Can you give us the performance of this stock in the last 25 years.,
Hehehe...Oga BigJay, oya come answer question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2015
ogbs2020love:
I took another bold step In my life.
I just started my chemist and provision shop today.
Please your business ideas are welcomed
Goodluck in the new venture.
But you didnt handle well mercilicious' attempt to share your sentiment around the chemist business.
Your suggestive response bordered on sexual harrassment (the e-version).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2015
manie:
Are you sure of this statement?
Am positive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
zendi:
Goodluck in the new venture.
But you didnt handle well mercilicious' attempt to share your sentiment around the chemist business.
Your suggestive response bordered on sexual harrassment (the e-version).
hehehe.... make una free this guy na!
If anything funny happens, Oga Hispy will know...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
davide470:
85% actually, and its a company. Toparte Nigeria Limited.

Well, read this unbiased report on Rak Unity, and use the information as you deem fit
http://nairametrics.com/is-rak-unitys-60-dividend-yield-is-a-mouse-trap/

...and thanks for your commendation, Manie. It is well appreciated.
No analyst will give an unbiased analyses in Nigeria, I remember how some guys and I on www.stockmarket.com brought out series of flaws in the so called unbiased analysis of Oando by Proshare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
bigass:

I saw Oando in my dreams. It reached 6.78K

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Where is Unilever flying to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
PETERiCHY:

smiley smiley smiley
back to sleep .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
manie:
No analyst will give an unbiased analyses in Nigeria, I remember how some guys and I on www.stockmarket.com brought out series of flaws in the so called unbiased analysis of Oando by Proshare.
PROSHARE are trying in terms of providing financial info but some of their analysis na huge joke....

They say things like '' Stock X has formed a V shape, just BUY''....i find dat very funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Panic selling on the floor today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
The bleeding is back..............Hope it bleeds very fast and stop...................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
myjoy08 come out of that place do you think i dont see you? but stop doing this to fbnh e.t.c .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
ihedioramma:
myjoy08 come out of that place do you think i dont see you? but stop doing this to fbnh e.t.c .

To all BNSITL, myjoy08 is currently banned without any reasons. You will surely hear from myjoy08 when the banned has been removed. Thank you all!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Godisfaithful:

To all BNSITL, myjoy08 is currently banned without any reasons. You will surely hear from myjoy08 when the banned has been removed. Thank you all!
try to be telling truth any were you are in what ever you do. myjoy08 is online and not banned
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Plenty red on the board.
Seems Mr. Market is not moved by the ministerial list.
Seems the bears will be around for a while.
Some "good news" might be needed to change this formation.
Unfortunately I think the economic numbers for Q3 will not be able to do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Its Over. I bought OkomuOil at 19:60 sold today at 32:40 after 65% gain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
bigass:
Its Over. I bought OkomuOil at 19:60 sold today at 32:40 after 65% gain

what is over??

na now the real market go start...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
FranklinRich:

There is a Chinese adage that says the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Waiting for prices to go back to where they were few months back might be waiting in futility cos there is no guarantee that we might see the lows of August. Again the NSE has a mind of its own and will do whatever it wants to do so maybe we will see the lows again or maybe we will not. As for me and my household I will keep accumulating good stocks as funds come in. Timing the market is not a skill I possess.

manie:
They are very cheap and may be cheaper, buy while offer lasts.

After today's blood bath, can u still HOLD on to this assertion above?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aks:
I don't subscribe to the fact that the banking stocks are cheap cos few months back they were selling cheaper than the current price. NSE is very dry, the more you look, the less you see

My quote 2 days ago on the direction of stock market when Manie said 'it's d right time to buy'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aks:

After today's blood bath, can u still HOLD on to this assertion above?
Why not, I bought some stocks on Monday will definitely buy more next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Aks:

My quote 2 days ago on the direction of stock market when Manie said 'it's d right time to buy'
It was a good time to buy 2 days ago, it is a better time to buy tommorrow. I can see better days ahead for long term investors who are not using borrowed money or short term fund to trade in shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
greetings all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimadele: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello,

my name is osuboh chima dele,i am an entrepreneur,and i have a great idea in the palm oil industry.My objective is the export of the product,and i will need a financier that is ready to achieve this goals with me,if interested,you can call me on 0908416828,for the business template or plan.

Trust me,its hot,its worth millions of dollars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
manie:
It was a good time to buy 2 days ago, it is a better time to buy tommorrow. I can see better days ahead for long term investors who are not using borrowed money or short term fund to trade in shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chibuking81:
greetings all

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
chimadele:
Hello,

my name is osuboh chima dele,i am an entrepreneur,and i have a great idea in the palm oil industry.My objective is the export of the product,and i will need a financier that is ready to achieve this goals with me,if interested,you can call me on 0908416828,for the business template or plan.

Trust me,its hot,its worth millions of dollars.
You are on the wrong thread, please talk to your banker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (7906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone, ojeysky(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.