Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,289 members, 7,977,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11699413 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (8293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Just imagin buying 200,000 units @ 6.01
and selling @N8.5
That more than N2 profit on each share.
And some people are running negative analysis here.

When will these manipulations stop, OandO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why re pple dumping access bank shares like this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
ogoo4real:
Why re pple dumping access bank shares like this?

Tryn to fig out ..more people re selling ,than people are buying
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
sellydion:

What manipulations.

Humans are selling, and some other humans are buying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
It will be good if UBA can be lead Access/FBNH.................At least UBA is always ready to move................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
angelo82:
It will be good if UBA can be lead Access/FBNH.................At least UBA is always ready to move................

There is something wrong with UBA stock, i can't remember the last time its crossed N6

Maybe Uncle Tony wants it cheaper.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

There is something wrong with UBA stock, i can't remember the last time its crossed N6

Maybe Uncle Tony wants it cheaper.

Still better than Access/FBNH...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
sellydion:

If the manipulators manipulate you into your promised land should you complain?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
zendi:
If the manipulators manipulate you into your promised land should you complain?

No one is forced to buy or sell shares, it's a matter of choice. The truth is many are self induced illiterates on stock matters.
In conclusion, every buyer or seller of shares, shine your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
9free:
OANDOOOOOOOOOOO. Oga Constant Links, come pay your tithe oh
did you forget born 2be rich and peterichy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
angelo82:

Still better than Access/FBNH...................

I can consider Access @ that price, knowing Access is coming from.

But FBNH and UBA is suffering from bad management, these two banks should be swimming with GTB and Zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
tunene66:

No one is forced to buy or sell shares, it's a matter of choice. The truth is many are self induced illiterates on stock matters.
In conclusion, every buyer or seller of shares, shine your eyes
Simple! Enjoy your loot, quietly. Or nurse your burnt fingers, quietly. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank God I entered d MKT last week.
Mkt is getting ready for a bull.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
mercylicious:
Thank God I entered d MKT last week.
Mkt is getting ready for a bull.

Chop alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
ihedioramma:
did you forget born 2be rich and peterichy?
ya joke of the year tin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
soloniger:
ya joke of the year tin
yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: MTN CEO Resigns Over $5.2 Billion Nigeria Fine http://taskira.com/n/?p=6696
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
ukay2:
THANKS MY OGAS.....Angry bull, mercylicious, others too many to mention

Please I need answer for these questions

If I have some units of FBNH , UBA etc with One stockbroker, and I changed my stockbroker to another stockbroker but retain some units with the old stockbroker.....If I decide to buy units of FBNH,UBA etc with my new stockbroker

My questions are....
1.How will my total unit of shares in FBNH,UBA etc be ratify by the CSCS and the different Registrars?

2. How will my dividend and bonuses be paid knowing I have different stockbrokers?

3. If I want to fill an e-dividend mandate and e-bonuses forms...how many units of shares should I fill ,knowing I have different units in different stockbrokers?

4. Do I need to open a new CSCS account or I should use the former CSCS account?

Thanks for answering my 1-4 questions .

Am waiting patiently for your answers.

Please my oga/bnsitl, I am still expecting the answers to these question..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
ukay2:

Please my oga/bnsitl, I am still expecting the answers to these question..

This is based on personal experience.

1. If you gave your CSCS number to the new broker, stocks with the different brokers will be in the same CSCS account. If you did not and they have no way of knowing it is the same person (sometimes records might show you are the same person, maybe they can match addresses and other details you filled), they will open another CSCS account for you.

2. Dividends and bonuses will be treated as the registrar deems fit. I have two accounts with the same broker and...

a. FBN shares are treated by FirstRegistrars seperately and I receive 2 dividend warrants, bonuses accrued to each account based on number of units is deposited separately.

b. Julius Berger (GTL registrars), recognises these shares are owned by the same person. I receive a combined divided warrant and bonus is lumped in one of the accounts.

c. I have shares of the same company with 2 different brokers, in fact one has less than 800 units. I receive a combined dividend and bonuses in only one of the accounts.

I am okay with any approach as long as all that is due to me gets to me, so I have not bothered to complain to any of them.

3. If I were you, I will fill all the units I have and indicate with which stock broker...you can also ask for clarification when submitting the form. It is the same registrar so they can work things out however you want them.

4. For simplicity, better to keep one CSCS number but no harm in having two also if you want the two accounts separate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
carpenter:

This is based on personal experience.

1. If you gave your CSCS number to the new broker, stocks with the different brokers will be in the same CSCS account. If you did not and they have no way of knowing it is the same person (sometimes records might show you are the same person, maybe they can match addresses and other details you filled), they will open another CSCS account for you.

2. Dividends and bonuses will be treated as the registrar deems fit. I have two accounts with the same broker and own FBN shares and Julius Berger.
a. FBN shares are treated by FirstRegistrars seperately and I receive 2 dividend warrants, bonuses accrued to each account based on number of units is deposited seperately.
b. Julius Berger (GTL registrars), recognises these shares are owned by the same person. I receive a combined divided warrant and bonus is lumped in one of the accounts.
c. I have shares of the same company with 2 different brokers, in fact one has less than 800 units. I receive a combined dividend and bonuses in only one of the accounts.

I am okay with any approach as long as all that is due to me gets to me, so I have not bothered to complain to any of them.

3. If i were you, I will fill all the Units I have and indicate with which stock broker...you can also ask for clarification when submitting the form. It is the same registrar so they can work things out however you want them.

4. For simplicity, better to keep one CSCS number but no harm in having two also if you want the two accounts seperate.

Thanks my oga Carpenter...

My new stockbroker... Morgan capital... Wants to open a new CSCS account but with same CHN number...I don't know the implications of this action?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
ukay2:

My new stockbroker... Morgan capital... Wants to open a new CSCS account but with same CHN number...I don't know the implications of this action?

It is important that a single investor should maintain only one CHN but different investors account with individual stockbroker there is nothing wrong with that. In that case your stock holdings should be synchronised and made to reflect in your CSCS account. For other questions I believed Carpenter was right on them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
angrybull:

It is important that a single investor should maintain only one CHN but different investors account with individual stockbroker there is nothing wrong with that. In that case your stock holdings should be synchronised and made to reflect in your CSCS account. For other questions I believed Carpenter was right on them.

But My oga Angry bull...

Does it mean that having Single CHN but different CSCS account with different stockbroker, ALL my total portfolios in the different stockbrokers will be seen as ONE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
ukay2:

I don't think you need to worry about that. That is your clearing house number and ties you to your broker I believe, wondering why they would want to use the same CHN. It should be the other way round. A new CHN and the same CSCS number.

Edited***

I think the above from Angry Bull's explanation fits it...The CHN number should be the same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2015
ukay2:

But My oga Angry bull...

Does it mean that having Single CHN but different CSCS account with different stockbroker, ALL my total portfolios in the different stockbrokers will be seen as ONE?

Definitely it should be seen as one in your cscs account portal. I think the account you have with your broker is investors account not cscs account number. You should have only one CHN number which will help cscs to sychronize you account in cscs online portal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Good morning this morning to all, please is MTN listed in the Nigeria stock exchange? Also in the Morgan capital real time online trading platform, no FBNH in buying selling position, please any idea of the cause?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
Good morning this morning to all, please is MTN listed in the Nigeria stock exchange? Also in the Morgan capital real time online trading platform, no FBNH in buying selling position, please any idea of the cause?

No MTN is not listed on NSE. they are here to make money and move their loot to south Africa. FBNH is under premium board with Zenith and DangCem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2015
bigass:

No MTN is not listed on NSE. they are here to make money and move their loot to south Africa. FBNH is under premium board with Zenith and DangCem.
OK thanks, I bought some unit of FBNH through CSL stock broker, but when I wanted to do that through Morgan, no link to do that. Please does it mean that one can not be able to use Morgan to buy FBNH, Zenith and Dangcem since they are under premium board.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2015
angrybull:

Definitely it should be seen as one in your cscs account portal. I think the account you have with your broker is investors account not cscs account number. You should have only one CHN number which will help cscs to sychronize you account in cscs online portal

NO. It's only your registrar that will see your stocks with different CSCS but same CHN as belonging to one person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Chibuking81:
OK thanks, I bought some unit of FBNH through CSL stock broker, but when I wanted to do that through Morgan, no link to do that. Please does it mean that one can not be able to use Morgan to buy FBNH, Zenith and Dangcem since they are under premium board.

brother adjust the market segment to premium grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Chibuking81:

Why not, you can. Go to board/market segment click and scroll down to premium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (8293) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Harvestock01(m), faoogoke(m), talktofemi, ProphetUtuocha, Agbalowomeri, adamx23(m), NL1960, sophy17(m), Sunrisepebble and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.