Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11650266 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (8257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Transcorp is the Mr unstoppable! The stock is trading out of band and may not cross 2.00 level without retesting lower prices.the stock showed renewed strength today and all i can just say is that 1.94 ask price is my placement today and one should be expecting a retest of the new support at or below 1.70 with black crows convoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Pls house can anyone tell me how I can cash my ecobank plc dividend warrant
stockbull: Transcorp is the Mr unstoppable! The stock is trading out of band and may not cross 2.00 level without retesting lower prices.the stock showed renewed strength today and all i can just say is that 1.94 ask price is my placement today and one should be expecting a retest of the new support at or below 1.70 with black crows convoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Pls house can anyone tell me how I can cash my ecobank Dividend warrant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2013
please what is the way out for cash craft users

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2013
ogbs2020love: Pls house can anyone tell me how I can cash my ecobank Dividend warrant

Go to any ecobank branch, they will pay you cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2013
They might have sold it and waited for sometime pocketed the difference b4 letting you konw i have personally experience such thing twice. I will suggest you Go to them and make small trouble with them so that they won't take you for granted next time.
fatalitho: good evening my ogas pls. i need advice and explanation on dis issue. i gave a sell order last week Thursday 26-09-2013 on okomu @ #48.05,usually i don't. receive alerts but on dis occasion I received alert today Thursday 03-10-2013 dat it was sold @ #41.52 today closing price pls wat can I do. pls very urgent because I'm going there tomorrow morning to make. trouble. Thank u.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2013
veeco vee: does it mean that uba is not going to pay people their dividend this year? this bank is holding my 100k...anyone in same shoe here?
I GOT MY UBA AND ECOBANK DIVIDEND TODEY TRUE POST OFFICE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2013
fatalitho:
pls how do i check with cscs date and amount the stock was sold. thank u very much 4 ur quick response.

i use to click on the stock sold/purchase and it will show date - description -qty/volume -unit price i think it only show for some time like 5 days or so after which it will disappear. so it good to check immediately your stock sold/bought.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2013
ihedioramma: I GOT MY UBA AND ECOBANK DIVIDEND TODEY TRUE POST OFFICE
what r u advising then?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2013
veeco vee: what r u advising then?
Visit ur registrar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2013
stockbull: Transcorp is the Mr unstoppable! The stock is trading out of band and may not cross 2.00 level without retesting lower prices.the stock showed renewed strength today and all i can just say is that 1.94 ask price is my placement today and one should be expecting a retest of the new support at or below 1.70 with black crows convoy
Who and who are in this train ooohhh....... I missed this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2013
The GREEN BULLS are in the Market....... Who knows how long they will stay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
@StockBull.... I made the mistake of selling my Transcorp for 1.48 last week. I will never make such mistake again. Do you think it's reasonable joining the train now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2013

I am really enjoying this Transcorp ride... Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
miftpulse: please what is the way out for cash craft users

If you have another stockbroking firm you can be dealing with them for now while you await the suspension of Cashcraft to be lifted. Otherwise, you can move your account to another stockbroking firm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
9free:
Who and who are in this train ooohhh....... I missed this one.

I dey the train o... I be think say u dey the train too o...

PZ dividend payment date was supposed to be October 02, abeg the thing don land for anybody account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013

Sir! Is the transcorp share reconstruction still real
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
miftpulse: please what is the way out for cash craft users
Guy me self they with CashCraft but according to inhouse they would resolve it soon ok cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I have sent a sales order to my stockbroker since 24/09/2013 to sell my UBACAP shares and up till now ,the order has not been executed.
Has anybody experience this and what could be responsible for this.My stockbroker is FSDH Securities.
I cannot wait for NSE to allow investors to execute their trade by themselves
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Michael11stock: Guy me self they with CashCraft but according to inhouse they would resolve it soon ok cheers

SEC should consider the end user when carrying out decisions. It is the investors that are suffering not CASHCRAFT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
debostar: I have sent a sales order to my stockbroker since 24/09/2013 to sell my UBACAP shares and up till now ,the order has not been executed.
Has anybody experience this and what could be responsible for this.My stockbroker is FSDH Securities.
I cannot wait for NSE to allow investors to execute their trade by themselves

Every sales order has to pass through a broker, either computerised or manual, either in America, UK, or in Nigeria. The problem is that your instrument has not market marker otherwise the order could have been executed at market price. In a situation where there is no market maker for an instrument such as UBACAP, then the order will depend on the supply and demand. If you want to sell and there is no buyer, the order will not be executed. If you want to buy and nobody want to sell your purchase order will not be filled as well. This is why it is important to have market maker for every instrument. The market maker makes the difference not the broker. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
frond:

Every sales order has to pass through a broker, either computerised or manual, either in America, UK, or in Nigeria. The problem is that your instrument has not market marker otherwise the order could have been executed at market price. In a situation where there is no market maker for an instrument such as UBACAP, then the order will depend on the supply and demand. If you want to sell and there is no buyer, the order will not be executed. If you want to buy and nobody want to sell your purchase order will not be filled as well. This is why it is important to have market maker for every instrument. The market maker makes the difference not the broker. Hope this helps

From my experience, ubcap is very liquid, so I don't think you broker placed the sell order. Anyway, na u gain, its now 1.50.
But if u sell ubcap, wetin u wan buy? Its one of the best offers on nse now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Meanwhile, guys on transcorp, I hear say sum heavy guys dey offload, so if u r in it for short term, u know what to do. If u r for long time, relax. The news just confirms stockbulls predictn using the tech analysis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Mercylicous, Do you advice I jump in for long term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Go to any ecobank branch, they will pay you cash.

if he has the share certificate o. My experience though. Mine is stil lying with me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls bro wat is market maker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
GO BACK TO YOUR BOX, if not there letter to them befor 6months past
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
GO BACK TO YOUR BOX, if not there sand a letter to them befor is 6months past
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cheers cashcraft ban has bn lifted .will commence trading by Monday. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
expressdr84: Cheers cashcraft ban has bn lifted .will commence trading by Monday. [b][/b]
nice one there. They should now be more careful with their operations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls for this last quarter of the year. Kindly advice on the best stocks to buy on a long term approach
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Transcorp. It depends on your strategy. At what percentage gain do you off load?. No one can predict the market. I have just run away with 35% profit at #1.86. two days ago, 04/10/13. b4 it is too late. There is too much red now. Let me take this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (8257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xidget, DrAwo(m), vinmayo(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.