Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,146 members, 7,925,580 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11384235 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (8024) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Just heard it's 220 naira to a dollar now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2016
newdada:
I heard of 280, later 220, that is good news for our country Nigeria. Is like Ifeanyi Ubah has been hired by the government.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
newdada:

It now 305 naira to the dollar at d parralell market. Speculators have started panic selling after hoarding d dollar! Artificial dollar scarcity reversing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
stokfrick:

It now 305 naira to the dollar at d parralell market. Speculators have started panic selling after hoarding d dollar! Artificial dollar scarcity reversing!
we knew it was the work of speculators.
let them kontinu.we are not devaluing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fcmb disciples where hath thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
If Fbnh's bear is occasioned by the management's profit warning, how will one account for the bear on zenith, GTB, UBA?

Skye is finally going below N1.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
mansard broke #2 support level
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
I warn una on FBNH last year oh. Ehen! angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
EDUECO:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12325_FBN_HOLDINGS_-_PROFIT_WARNING_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2016.pdf. Another bad loan story!

Intendy:
Fcmb disciples where hath thou?
Personally, I will blame fbnh and fcmb demise and poor result on their heavy exposure to oando cop deal...It is obvious that everybody wants to run out from fbnh and fcmb before their results will be released.

I strongly believe that both banking stocks will improve over time but for now, avoid them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
newdada:
If Fbnh's bear is occasioned by the management's profit warning, how will one account for the bear on zenith, GTB, UBA?

Skye is finally going below N1.

na fbn cause am. The bank shares move together. one bad news negatively affects d rest.

mm dont want me to buy ucap. each time its abt to break 1.31, they cross vols n take it up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:

Personally, I will blame fbnh and fcmb demise and poor result on their heavy exposure to oando cop deal...It is obvious that everybody wants to run out from fbnh and fcmb before their results will be released.

I strongly believe that both banking stocks will improve over time but for now, avoid them.

if u buy one @ 0.50k and the other @ #2.00 before the said improvement,is it not a good news to your portfolio?bros abeg na because of my desire to have them at at these prices make their prices to crash.just tell the fbn and fcmb faithfuls to take heart as i accumulate mine as they did their's earlier.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
ufotty2001:
Wish to inform the house that am out from NSE(trading) to return back by MAY 2016!! I wish everyone the best of luck as the lord God will continue to give us wisdom to buy and sell @ the right shares @ the right price and @ d right time.. Also, want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate those that encourage me in one way or the other and gave me the right tips and picks on investment nevertheless I will never forget stockbull, zedd, zendi, mercylicious, megainvest, chibuking81, teeboy95, 735i, born2berich1, coolcash1, ihedioramma, feelamong, lancee, currentprice, mfunkynation, fxuser, jamece, cadno and alot who directly or indirectly offer investment advice to me. I believe by MAY 2016 when I will return back a lot of u would have make 1000%.. God bless u all as we continue to succeed today and forever! Amen..
I will advise that you don't leave now as earning season will soon start and you will definitely make money before then....Just ensure you always buy fundamentally sound stocks and remove any form of emotional attachment to a stock...Study and listen to some advises and in no time, you will be smiling daily as you watch your account increase...However,, the decision is in your hands....I can't write much as am currently not feeling too well.... I wish you the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
locodemy:

if u buy one @ 0.50k and the other @ #2.00 before the said improvement,is it not a good news to your portfolio?bros abeg na because of my desire to have them at at these prices make their prices to crash.just tell the fbn and fcmb faithfuls to take heart as i accumulate mine as they did their's earlier.
I don't think fcmb can fall to N0.50k but in this market, impossible is nothing as nothing is impossible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:
I will advise that you don't leave now as earning season will soon start and you will definitely make money before then....Just ensure you always buy fundamentally sound stocks and remove any form of emotional attachment to a stock...Study and listen to some advises and in no time, you will be smiling daily as you watch your account increase...However,, the decision is in your hands....I can't write much as am currently not feeling too well.... I wish you the best.

fcmb don show the guy pepper.i like ur words to him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chibuking81:
I heard of 280, later 220, that is good news for our country Nigeria. Is like Ifeanyi Ubah has been hired by the government.
This is good news to some people and bad news to some other people.... I have a colleague that purchased large sums of dollars at around N390- N400 just yesterday morning before the reversal in price....Am not in the office now but am sure she will be lamenting due to almost 50% loss in a day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
ufotty2001:
Wish to inform the house that am out from NSE(trading) to return back by MAY 2016!! I wish everyone the best of luck as the lord God will continue to give us wisdom to buy and sell @ the right shares @ the right price and @ d right time.. Also, want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate those that encourage me in one way or the other and gave me the right tips and picks on investment nevertheless I will never forget stockbull, zedd, zendi, mercylicious, megainvest, chibuking81, teeboy95, 735i, born2berich1, coolcash1, ihedioramma, feelamong, lancee, currentprice, mfunkynation, fxuser, jamece, cadno and alot who directly or indirectly offer investment advice to me. I believe by MAY 2016 when I will return back a lot of u would have make 1000%.. God bless u all as we continue to succeed today and forever! Amen..
nice decision, month of May as I was shown is good time to trade and to invest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
locodemy:

Na the witches and wizards wey follow am come from village

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:
This is good news to some people and bad news to some other people.... I have a colleague that purchased large sums of dollars at around N390- N400 just yesterday morning before the reversal in price....Am not in the office now but am sure she will be lamenting due to almost 50% loss in a day.
this their loss is high, stock market will not perform that bad in a day, because they have limit the stock can fall in a day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

Na the witches and wizards wey follow am come from village

tell the guy to use this his leave time to visit mountain of fire for prayers.we no wan hear same story as he comes back by May.pls extend my best wishes to him........the guy don suffer jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:

It'll be really shocking to him. But one can bet the gain will reverse soon. Nigeria currently can't sustain 200naira to a dollar. I'll definitely be buying dollars soon tho.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Major offloading on Zenith. Lol. That was how Fbnh started on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:
I don't think fcmb can fall to N0.50k but in this market, impossible is nothing as nothing is impossible.

ok let me upgrade my first buy to 0.65k,if the falls continue,i wait for it at 0.50k to balance the equation.sir born.......is this idea not good?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chibuking81:
this their loss is high, stock market will not perform that bad in a day, because they have limit the stock can fall in a day.
Well, you can't blame my colleague... I myself would have been a victim too thank God the banker connection we had only listened to her(woman things)...The guy bone we guys begging him yesterday lol..

However, i learnt that dangote was behind the price manipulation of the dollar..How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
locodemy:

fcmb did not show me any pepper went @ 4% loss.. Entered @ 0.99 Jo @ 0.0.94. To me d loss is not too significant compare to what am see now!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chibuking81:
When month of may comes, I hope you won't give us another excuse for not buying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
locodemy:

tell the guy to use this his leave time to visit mountain of fire for prayers.we no wan hear same story as he comes back by May.pls extend my best wishes to him........the guy don suffer jare.
in what way!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:
thanks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
newdada:

It'll be really shocking to him. But one can bet the gain will reverse soon. Nigeria currently can't sustain 200naira to a dollar. I'll definitely be buying dollars soon tho.
This dollar business is risky, I can't imaging losing 50% in a day...no longer interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chibuking81:

May is never the best time to leave the mkt. i will advise he waits till end of march- after the earning season.

Belo are my top picks for earning season and price as at today.

zenith- 11.00
ubcap- 1.31
afriprud- 2.41
access- 4.07
dang sugar -5.35

caveat. u are the master of ur own portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Born2berich:
This dollar business is risky, I can't imaging losing 50% in a day...no longer interested.

Yh but official price is 199. It'll be safe buying at 205.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
locodemy:

ok let me upgrade my first buy to 0.65k,if the falls continue,i wait for it at 0.50k to balance the equation.sir born.......is this idea not good?
The decision is in your hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (8024) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ddll(f), machine606, godlyguy(m), megawealth01, Mankind2024, emmasoft(m), sterlingD(m), Mpeace(m), purity2all(m), Streetinvestor2, kalkah, otomatic(m), Pakso, Buzochi, martosi, edwardaigb, coinbrood and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.