Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,104 members, 7,925,479 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11383538 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (8023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
Zenith@ full bid.. Now all those that sold ... U see!! Tomorrow!! Zenith go enter #11.80
hahahahahahahahah, bros, i dont enter again oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
ifeykay:
FBNH now on full bid.... Contrarian..Contrarian ....Contrarian
This time difference is really not helping some of us when good deals shows up at the beginning of the market.
you dey report full bid dey show us oversupply.
Abeg modify dat thing away.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Serious dumping in zenith and fbnh. Market makers are day trading!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
My Seplat My Seplat, Everyday I look at you and my heart leaps for Joy. Best Decision Made so Far and Lessons learned as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
winkTranscorp I see you....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
zendi:
Sorry Bros wrong file was attached.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
this NSE ehh, just took out time to monitor FCMB on i-trade btw 2:20 and 2:29pm and just saw the actual effect of market makers; from full offer of 0.76 (@ 2:26pm) to full Bid of 0.82 (@2:29pm)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
ifeykay:
Sorry Bros wrong file was attached.
Nothing spoil. We hope it starts this way tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
chukyjones:
this NSE ehh, just took out time to monitor FCMB on i-trade btw 2:20 and 2:29pm and just saw the actual effect of market makers; from full offer of 0.76 (@ 2:26pm) to full Bid of 0.82 (@2:29pm)
Where were the market makers when the stock sank to this nadir in the first place?
I think it's bargain hunters showing interest in the over punished baby.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
zendi:
whn there is over demand(bid) what happen to.price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
whn there is over demand what happen to.price?
I pray for the over demand in all my stocks,
then we see what happens to price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
zendi:
Where were the market makers when the stock sank to this nadir in the first place?
I think it's bargain hunters showing interest in the over punished baby.

Not always market makers. I bought within that time frame, simply because it was just before then that my account with my broker was credited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
debeey87:
My Seplat My Seplat, Everyday I look at you and my heart leaps for Joy. Best Decision Made so Far and Lessons learned as well cheesy

I gambled on this on Monday. I was skeptical cos it had gained almost 100% in d past weeks. I was so scared that I bought only 2k units at 318 and sold it off at 329 yesterday when it traded flat two days in a roll. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Patiently waiting for my double very soon. As for me, i no dey scared at all
newdada:

I gambled on this on Monday. I was skeptical cos it had gained almost 100% in d past weeks. I was so scared that I bought only 2k units at 318 and sold it off at 329 yesterday when it traded flat two days in a roll. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
debeey87:
Patiently waiting for my double very soon. As for me, i no dey scared at all

What price did you get yours?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
austinkenneth:

Not always market makers. I bought within that time frame, simply because it was just before then that my account with my broker was credited.
Your money arrived at the right time. Fcmb at that price is a golden buy.
If if goes down further buy more. Due diligence not needed.
You will reap when mr market is done with the shenanigans that will follow it's full year result which is around the corner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
i entered diamond @ 1.35 & 1.36 but has refused to move up. can any one tell me if i made a good or bad move
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
newdada:

For me, I see speculating on Seplat has too risky. I belong to those category of investors that bought it when it was trading above N650. So, i am not ready to take chances again. Besides, the variables behind the steady increase still remain hazy and shady to me. However, i am hoping it gets to N600 at least so i can pull out and have rest of mind... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
181. I actually planned buying when the guy was at 124 naira bu then lesson learned and so far no regret
newdada:

What price did you get yours?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
In my understanding, just the same way a profit warning turn down the fortunes of FBNH and FCMB, so did the good news of a good profit forecast and Britainayu case won turn around that of Seplat. For me those are some fundamentals
Coolcash1:

For me, I see speculating on Seplat has too risky. I ma among those that bought it when it was trading above N650. So, i am not ready to take chances again. Besides, the variables behind the steady increase still remain hazy and shady to me. However, i am hoping it gets to N600 at least so i can pull out and have rest of mind... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
ifeykay:
FBNH now on full bid.... Contrarian..Contrarian ....Contrarian
This time difference is really not helping some of us when good deals shows up at the beginning of the market.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
debeey87:
181. I actually planned buying when the guy was at 124 naira bu then lesson learned and so far no regret

181? And you're still not ready to sell? Man, you're the real Oliver Twist. God speed o. I hope it gets to your target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Una go see another magic tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am Oliver the Koko grin. I go cash out soon

newdada:

181? And you're still not ready to sell? Man, you're the real Oliver Twist. God speed o. I hope it gets to your target.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
stokfrick:
i entered diamond @ 1.35 & 1.36 but has refused to move up. can any one tell me if i made a good or bad move

Bad mistake as i got burnt here as i got mine for 1.71 and i had to sell at 1.34 aint trading anymore till the budget comes out as that will give me direction in the stock exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
willyede:

Bad mistake as i got burnt here as i got mine for 1.71 and i had to sell at 1.34 aint trading anymore till the budget comes out as that will give me direction in the stock exchange

Well thanks 4 ur pt. Just that I just decided to obey my entry rule since the stock technically obeyed my rule. All d stocks dat obeyed my rule and I missed entering them due to fear, I just watched them all make money for people while I sat down biting my had I known fingers. No offence meant BT I feel u r speaking out of emotions, cos u got burnt. I may be wrong anyways!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
I advise long termers to watch FBNH very closely. Investors will definitely overreact to the profit warning and some individuals will take advantage of the situation. Reverse monkey hunting in progress.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
FCMB put smile on my face today. Hope it moves tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
megainvest:
I advise long termers to watch FBNH very closely. Investors will definitely overreact to the profit warning and some individuals will take advantage of the situation. Reverse monkey hunting in progress.

make them just allow me achieve my 20 - 30% from this new low abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
A friend of mine bought dollars at 220 naira yesterday, sold it 295 this morning. He some over 400k in less than 24 hours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (8023) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: martosi, handsomebolanle, Alagbalaowo, Choiceguy, BullBearMkt(m), Raider76, MrDiligence, NL1960, Blackman101, Jonwest, poxibility, Streetinvestor2, Ginalex(f), realking(m), Mills55, mikeapollo, talktofemi, Willie2015, ndept, chunkuli and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.