Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181995 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
megainvest:

Hello foreign investors, welcome back to NSE! cool
grin grin we av positioned..waiting patiently for the smooth ride..I'm inspired..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
May entry is the answer, I can't wait to see the month of May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Born2berich:
No result yet? #issokay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
fxuser:
Brent breaks above $39/bbl

Dont break this news to PETERICHY... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2016
veecovee:
Funny elephant
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12502_FBN_HOLDINGS_-_CLOSED_PERIOD_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2016.pdf

I don't think they are going to pay anything

It is obvious they will pay dividends as I have always thought. Less profit is not the same as a loss. The question is how much?

Long termers need to watch this stock very closely and take advantage of its battered position. I expect a recovery in 2016. Do your DD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
veecovee:
Funny elephant
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12502_FBN_HOLDINGS_-_CLOSED_PERIOD_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2016.pdf

I don't think they are going to pay anything
What is the meaning of 'closed period'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Chibuking81:
May entry is the answer, I can wait to see the month of May.
my man longest time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2016
EDUECO:
What is the meaning of 'closed period'?

It means the time between the completion of a company's financial results and the announcement of the results to the public. During this time, staff of the company will not be allowed to discuss or disclose any info to the media that may affect the share price.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
megainvest:

It means the time between the completion of a company's financial results and the announcement of the results to the public. During this time, staff of the company will not be allowed to discuss or disclose any info to the media that may affect the share price.
Sir,thank you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2016
There is something wrong with zenith...so many units on offer, very few units on bid coupled with delayed result ..something is not right!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Born2berich:
There is something wrong with zenith...so many units on offer, very few units on bid coupled with delayed result ..something is not right!!!

U may be wrong or correct ..there re other banks as well like gtb , access , etc that have not released
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Zenith has the perfect recipe for JIJO right now. Buy and sell make 5% same day! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igboboy3(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Born2berich:

if it looks fishy, smells fishy, then it is probably fishy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Maybe you should check the price at which they want to dump cheesy
Born2berich:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
debeey87:
Maybe you should check the price at which they want to dump cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Chibuking81:
May entry is the answer, I can wait to see the month of May.

"STOCKMARGEDDON" loading.............
2016 will be the worst year in NSE history,
Some will cry water while others will cry blood,

Better
hedged your hard earned funds in USD and stay out of destruction.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Ha ha ha ha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Na which one be fbnh- closed pperiod. Hahaa all these companies sef, dem just dey deliberately dey maja people with words!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Better

*ThE OcToPuS*
I sympatize with those who listens to u..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Better

*ThE OcToPuS*

It is not an overstatement to state that your personality as human being is worrisome sir. Why on earth would you post something like this in this early morning on Monday? Sir, keep your opinion to yourself if you have nothing encouraging or humane to say. Enough of all these your jargon that are baseless!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Sold my zenith on Friday @12.16 enter @10.85..reason why I sold zenith bank was sudden increase of Bid/offer ratio that raise from 8% as Tuesday to 58% as at Friday that shows that there is a possibility for zenith to go on full offer today.. Planning to enter again @ 11.50-11.75 tomorrow... If zenith bank will delay results.. Please not a recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2016
bolabiyi:
I sympatize with those who listens to u..
my sister when you see a wailer,sour grape,saddist and looser,I believe you should know one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2016
megainvest:

Not only staff but all Insiders....like Directors of the coy and those who own more than 10% of the stocks already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Zenith Bank grin grin grin 12.38 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bought 11.3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Elai147:

1 million naira will give you 11,614 units of WAPCO. If they pay N3.50 it will translate to N40,649 dividend. The same 1 million naira will get you 305,810 units of AFRIPRUD, and you get N131,498 as dividend on the 43kobo dividend payment. I did not even factor in the interim dividend of 17kobo. I would rather buy expensive Nestle than put my money on WAPCO even if I have to factor in all kinds of fundamentals.
when nse was nse afriprud should be selling above 7naira by now. Its still a growth stock and is expected to achieve earnings above 1naira in medium term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smicc: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
If you listen to this guy,it is at your own peril. reason:I lost close to a million naira in Oando share during Oando saga because of the singular statement from this guy which says something like 'this is a golden opportunity for those trapped in Oando to bail out cos the price will reach #2 or thereabout ' I took to his advice and sold at #5+ only for the stock to rally to about #9 the following week.Though my heart told me not to sell then but I ignore d it because of Peterich 'golden' advice I sold all my oando shares thereby losing that much. Lesson: Always do your due diligence and if you can't,please follow you heart.my 2 kobo.
PETERiCHY:

Better

*ThE OcToPuS*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
FO now on full offer. Don't forget to watch for the bottom. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igboboy3(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
smicc:
If you listen to this guy,it is at your own peril. reason:I lost close to a million naira in Oando shares during Oando saga because of the singular statement from this guy

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
^ hian

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, Choiceguy, Princkez, NL1960 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.