Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11313068 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (7968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Raider76:

[b]You can do the bolded part of your post without devaluation. [/b]And finally PMB took the advice of the modern economists (or rather currency speculators). Let's see what it does to the exchange rate. I know one of the excuses is to sy we'll "he did it too late".

Reference to the bold part, I am at a loss how that will be possible in a country that is suffering from economic haemorrhage due to corruption and gross mismanagement over the years..The point is you need fdi to pump life into the economy again. So, whilst you are trying to get it off life machine government can work on creating multiple sources of forex inflow... As such Devaluation will boost government revenue, create and save jobs, encourage growth in local capacity and prevent financial institutions collapse...That is why I said it must be monitored and well managed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
@samguru what do you think about tigerbrand? any other stock to play now?
Tritri:
@megainvest

if Skye should recover on Monday Then FBNH will be Nice for long term investment . my thought.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigeria is fu(ked

2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms

https://www.nairaland.com/3232087/2016-bleak-budget-failure-looms
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
i dont want to get into devaluation arguements..

Since FDI are supposedly now coming in because we have floated the naira... i think we should look at where they will come into first,

Treasury bills is currently at 15% which is good( sure banker returns/risk free rate)

NSE, i think they would enter straight into stocks with likely good mid year results, GT, UBA, and Zenith for interim dividends (access bank out for now,( September for H1 results). All these could happen from next week cos its also the earning season in USA stocks too.

Thirdly. Maybe they will go into government partnership and service sectors etc...

On a related note.. expect petroleum products pump price increase... grin..

...a country that exports only one thing for decades is quick to devalue its currency... angry .

k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Elai147:

Sorry for the late reply...

Requirements for Intermember Transfer;
• Account Opening Form (KYC Form) to be duly filled by you and returned with a utility bill and valid means of your identification. Get this form from Morgan.
• Completed inter-member form (you can also get this form from Morgan).
• Current CSCS statement of account (Get this from Investment One, or print from your CSCS online account, if you have one).
• Letters of authority to CSCS and Resident house (Investment One)
• Your resident house may ask you to pay some fees

Your target broking firm (Morgan Capital) should initiate the transfer request online to the resident broking firm (Investment One). As soon as the resident broking firm approves the request, CSCS would transfer the account immediately.

Note: You should notify Investment One of your intention to transfer your account to enable a speedy process. They may try to frustrate the transfer process (especially if your portfolio is worth a lot of money). If this happens, just send an email to SEC and it will be done. Alternatively, you may copy SEC in all your correspondences with Investment One. This way, they will not try to frustrate you.

SEC (sec@sec.gov.ng)
Njoku Agnes (anjoku@sec.gov.ng)

Thank you....I traded with Morgan on Friday... The difference in broker's fee and precision in buying desired price real time in floor of NSE were very clear...

I will move my fund in the coming weeks if all things work well with Morgan.

Thank you once again..

I discussed with Morgan on Friday and I was told to do my biometrics with CSCS office before initiating the inter member transfer....please did you do biomrtrics with CSCS...

What are the advantages of registering online CSCS account...?

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cation(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Hello house I want to invest in Nestle and Gtbank for minimum of three years
please what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Nigeria ranks 4th with 35% on investment return in the world... grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nigeria-ranks-4th-35-investment-return-world/

Good Morning Sir, i sent you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olayinmol: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning house,please I need some information about Morgan Capital How can I open account with them? Will I be able to trade with the 20k of the opening fee? Can I make use of the limit features in biding. What other advantage do I gain from opening with them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/18/cbn-finally-frees-the-naira-funds-forward-contracts/?utm_content=buffer62742&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Speaking in a phone interview with THISDAY, the Chief Executive Officer, Financial Derivatives Company Limited, Mr. Bismarck Rewane, welcomed the decision to finally allow market forces to determine the value of the naira, saying: “It is about time they did the real thing.”

“Every other thing they were doing was to a large extent a rigged system under the flexible exchange rate system. That did not allow the naira to find its true equilibrium.

“You intervene in the market and naira finds its price. Then you intervene to influence that price. You don’t set a price by starting an intervention before the price emerges. By doing that, you will not know whether you are supporting the currency at an unsustainable rate.

“To me, I am relieved that finally we have gotten to this point. I understand it was done out of pressure from the international community. I learnt international investors said they were not going to do anything with us until we show some seriousness.

“So I think it is the most welcome development since this forex regime started. Now, you are going to see the parallel market depreciate initially, and then appreciate significantly and the difference between the parallel and interbank market would narrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
June inflation published at 16.5%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

Please what's in d attachment?

Edited.
Alleged funding of ekiti state govt. Mtchew

The only corporate action we need now is result.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
mercylicious:

Please what's in d attachment?

disclaiming the Fayose / ekiti buhaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Morgan has started this morning...not working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Morgan not working. Meanwhile, Skye is still bullish this morning. Anything can happen before end of today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Guys, am not seeing enough stocks on premkt. MKT view.
Is anyone noticing this or am I alone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
megainvest:
Morgan not working. Meanwhile, Skye is still bullish this morning. Anything can happen before end of today.

Please post bid n offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
megainvest:

Total bid vs offer, please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2016
mercylicious:

Please post bid n offer

skyebank
bid 31.6m
Offer 2.8m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:

31m bids
2896307 offer

6 m bids at .63
500k @.61
16m at 60k
1m at .58
31m @.57k

Meanwhile an someone is shooting in d dark by offering 2.5m units at 60k
Another offer at .63k , 380050units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Last I saw before Morgan problem was 20million bid and no offer, talking of skye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Na ontop Skye we go die today.

Meanwhile I shot myself in d leg.
I transfered money to Skye on Fri and didn't know it didn't go.
Na so I do transaction today come see say my money still dey my acnt.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Morgan is so useless.... when you need to carryout important transaction, they would disappoint youembarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Can someone help post bid/offer status for Lafarge WAPCO. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
what is wrong with morgan/nse naaa? which kind bid/offer be this wan @10:17am

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
skye opened at 0.66k grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
I trade just messed me up.

Advise, if you edit ur price, the time starts counting d time you edited it.

I placed two bids

Later edited d bigger bid to match d smaller unit at .63
Only d smaller one went through at .63

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (7968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), Cation(m), enibal(f), chimex38, leparj(m), ExpertDealer, Bbbwings, Salvationone and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.