Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11125497 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/oilgaspower-firms-owe-banks-n3-8trn/

some people would blame sai baba again for this ... only if we all perform effectively in our various roles... useless CBN! what were that looking at before things deteriorated to this stage.. clearly some banks bit more than they could chew...extremely poor risk management

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
I got info that it is about N32B
zendi:

No, negatively. The mkt is expecting 40b or more.
Do you have any info to that effect?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Jamean:

Oga!
That account is still empty o!
Ma'am,

You know what to do!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Naira stabilise for where what you quoted was the Nigeria rate or don't you know before your dollar gets here you will pay for the cost of transfer (COT) abi they don dey spend dollar for Nigeria grin.

Well as at this morning UAE rate is 373 per dollar. smiley

Slow and steady we will get there courtesy of sai-Baba grin grin grin
By GUN take am to #500 . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
NuttyChoky:

That is what I did... Sold all my stocks with I-one and bought afresh with Morgan... You will suffer a one time pain of almost 3% but I think it was worth it

Ha! You didn't suffer a one time pain "You sell, you pay, You buy, you pay, if prices have gone up since you sold before buying, you pay; if prices have gone down, you gain."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
TIGERBRANDS and UCAP Have Returned Over 100% This Year

https://www.proshareng.com/news/INVESTORS%20NEWSBEAT/TIGERBRANDS-and-UCAP-Have-Returned-Over-100Percent-This-Year/31693

Quantitative Financial Analytics
The lackluster stock market in Nigeria may have conditioned investors to become used to low average returns. The performance of the market in recent years may also have made investors less expectant of excellent or high returns in any particular year. It may therefore come as a surprise to discover that there are a number of stocks that have and are able to provide investors with not only excellent returns but returns in excess of 100%. Below are two of such high Alpha stocks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/INVESTORS%20NEWSBEAT/TIGERBRANDS-and-UCAP-Have-Returned-Over-100Percent-This-Year/31693

The lackluster stock market in Nigeria may have conditioned investors to become used to low average returns. The performance of the market in recent years may also have made investors less expectant of excellent or high returns in any particular year. It may therefore come as a surprise to discover that there are a number of stocks that have and are able to provide investors with not only excellent returns but returns in excess of 100%. Below are two of such high Alpha stocks grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!! see what Buhari is causing...some stocks returning 100% ytd sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Jamean:

hmmm! this interests me.
but Tola signature na wa o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I wonder how he/she reproduces that signature. Bankers confirmation na him sure pass for this one o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Who are those enemies of progress trying to open FO at a lower price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
feelamong:

Those two stocks didn't fail to deliver.
grin grin grin grin

TIGERBRANDS- Senior Alpha stock

UCAP- Alpha stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

https://www.nairaland.com/3234306/habib-abdullahi-hands-over-hadiza

January this year when dollar was still trading circa @N300.

I strictly warned investors to buffer the fund in USD against the hyperinflation that will hit the Nigeria economy.

So with all this General Bubu incompetent appointment of putting round pegs in square holes will hastily drive dollar above #500 very soon which is our only gain in this hypocritical regime.

As this night in Dubai USD currently exchange for N371. smiley
gurus in the house, Naira appreciated from n300 to n371 from January to as last night in Dubai as a fore said
pls is there any such yield in the nse?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 123ABCXYZ(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
So i wrote a mail to tge company secretary of Flourmills to know why dey were delaying d FS. Make i know whether to carry my money run. see his response below

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
soloniger:
gurus in the house, Naira appreciated from n300 to n371 from January to as last night in Dubai as a fore said

Do we now monitor the value of naira in Dubai? Orisirisi.

Do yourself a favour and check how much dollars has been selling for on various platforms and ATMs in other countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
soloniger:

Depreciated, u mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Who is gonna catch a crashing OANDO..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Who are those enemies of progress trying to open FO at a lower price?

I checked Morgan trading platform late yesterday morning n after seeing d opening price, high n bid/offer ratio, i sold every including those i bought on Friday. No strings attached.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Could it b that dumping/profit taking has commenced in SKYE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
ORAGBON:
I got info that it is about N32B

below expectation, PATwise,
but analysts could see other positives in the result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2016
I can see no bid for oando yet.
I expected people believing it will get to km10 above should see this as an opportunity to buy more before the directors mop all before their agm.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Intendy:
I can see no bid for oando yet.
I expected people believing it will get to km10 above should see this as an opportunity to buy before the directors mop all before their agm.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
dis sky looks like e fit do 50% ooooooo. wonders of nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
daemperor1:
Could it b that dumping/profit taking has commenced in SKYE?

No..., KM 1.20 is not impossible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Abracadabra NSE!

Just as I fearfully sold off my SKYEBANK units seeing the increasing Offer, some guys just came in like spirit throw in over 40 million bids to mob up the remaining offer angry

Wonders shall never end.

When will one ever be on the right side with this black market? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2016
...Skye bank on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2016
zendi:

below expectation, PATwise,
but analysts could see other positives in the result.

Is this about FBNH? I'm not sure what those analyst want but I think considering the state of the economy and where they are coming from (near loss due to NPLs), N32B seems very good. It's like most people don't understand what banks are facing currently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Justcul:
...Skye bank on full bid

Men in black mopped it up yesterday.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Coolcash1:

Men in black mopped it up yesterday.... grin

What d price now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2016
mercylicious:

What d price now?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2016
mercylicious:

What d price now?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2016
mercylicious:

What d price now?

Over 49mill unit @ 0.72k and ....over 66million unit bid in total grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Justcul:

Over 49mill unit @ 0.72k and ....over 66million unit bid in total grin

Nekwanu ogwu ego oooo.
And I was able to just get 33% of my portfolio.

I wanted to invest more (100% liquid) BT the men in black blocked d road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, Pesuzok(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.