Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114481 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Crashing in progress...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
My oga, Is there any specific date which one must sell to still qualify. Say the closure date is between 18 - 22 of July [/b]for instance and I've bought the stock since June. [b]If I sell the stock today 2oth of July, do I still qualify for the dividend and bonus declared?

Sir Intendy, Godisfaithful et al, Pls ur response

Godisfaithful:

As Sir Intendy stated, you will be qualify for the dividend (and bonus) and this depend on when you enter or bought the stock!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
12:27PM
Morning session ends NEGATIVE with N75.34bn loss,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14295_LAFARGE_AFRICA__-_Q2_JUNE_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2016.pdf

The company is liquid but not profitable at the moment..So, no need to press the panic button. However, considering the strategic acquisitions it has made so far, the coy is well positioned as a very strong competitor for Dangcem and good stock to invest in...From the abridged financials, the negative working capital means that it needs to improve on its debt recovery and reduce its stock holding period. There is also need to reschedule existing facility for favourable terms and conditions in order to bring down cost of funds and increase net asset value whilst management continues to work on achieving operational excellence and implement initiatives to cut costs. At any rate, the fundamentals remain strong and current slide in price provides ample opportunity for investors with medium to long term horizon to take advantage of as it might take another long years to see the price dropping to current level...However, please still do your DD as this is not a buy or sell reco.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
locodemy on holiday mood grin,,,,,,stock market meeenh grin grin grin,,,,,O and O journey to @ 8 the house get very hot with warning here and there that who have no o and o in his portfolio will regret it grin O and O is closing to 5 at the moment grin

currentprice love financial market grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
watching those lion heart of skye grin bank with no result,,,,,,when some good bank are red heavily

rush hour grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Coolcash1:

The company is liquid but not profitable at the moment..So, no need to press the panic button. However, considering the strategic acquisitions it has made so far, the coy is well positioned as a very strong competitor for Dangcem and good stock to invest in...From the abridged financials, the negative working capital means that it needs to improve on its debt recovery and reduce its stock holding period. There is also need to reschedule existing facility for favourable terms and conditions in order to bring down cost of funds and increase net asset value whilst management continues to work on achieving operational excellence and implement initiatives to cut costs. At any rate, the fundamentals remain strong and current slide in price provides ample opportunity for investors with medium to long term horizon to take advantage of as it might take another long years to see the price dropping to current level...However, please still do your DD as this is not a buy or sell reco.

Thanks jor for taking time to do the needful for the benefit of the house.
Bro he be like say you be part of skyebank beneficiary na make u still get power to type.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
debeey87:
My oga, Is there any specific date which one must sell to still qualify. Say the closure date is between 18 - 22 of July [/b]for instance and I've bought the stock since June. [b]If I sell the stock today 2oth of July, do I still qualify for the dividend and bonus declared?

Sir Intendy, Godisfaithful et al, Pls ur response

with your example above ull get the dividend since it has been marked down already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
binaflexia:
Thanks jor for taking time to do the needful for the benefit of the house.
Bro he be like say you be part of skyebank beneficiary na make u still get power to type.

grin grin you are very funny. @Coolcash has Wapco in his portfolio. E no easy to do analysis when your portfolio dey red. Imagine somebody like Locodemy typing long analysis on a stock. For where him wan get that kind motivatation with the current O and O situation? Unless him na skye beneficiary like u said grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Price Adjustment The equity price of ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INCORPORATED was adjusted yesterday 19th of July, 2016 for a dividend of N0.40 as recommended by the board of directors. The last close price was N13.70, hence the ex-div price N13.30 Please be guided accordingl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:

grin grin you are very funny. @Coolcash has Wapco in his portfolio. E no easy to do analysis when your portfolio dey red. Imagine somebody like Locodemy typing long analysis on a stock. For where him wan get that kind motivatation with the current O and O situation? Unless him na skye beneficiary like u said grin

Like Fxuser says, forex losses is brutal in a slowing economy coupled with declining purchasing power of the common man. Even FG said no money for capital project. We hope for better days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:

abegeeee, how do we identify those with genuine information? until monkey hunters cause people to comit suicide before we learn our lessons abi? Saibuhari had first hand information but didn't distinguish his post from that of monkey hunters. his info on the twin reward (div + bonus) materialised but vitafoam didn't give 100% as he claimed (instead it retrogressed). Saibuhari is not a monkey hunter but a victim of circumstance and we miss him.

but @forbes30 and @bolabiyi are right. monkey hunting should be discouraged on this thread. @godlyguy should not be given a second chance to deceive gullible investors. I call on all those who are the founding fathers of this thread...Born2beRich, Stockbull, Pastor Ihedio, etc., to come out and protect newbies grin
You have said it all sir and i really appreciate the good works you and the rest are doing in ensuring monkey hunters are kept at bay. The only problem is distinguishing between monkey hunters and someone giving genuine info like you have rightly said. I have always voiced out against monkey hunting and will continue to do so. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
O BNSITL, FREE FALL NO B SMAL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Bro not only loco oo. Have you seen megainvest today? fxuser just came out after a brief break.
Market is red on almost all fronts, only those enjoyin the skye ride are smiling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:

I was trying to avoid talking about oxygen but this your post just pushed me. grin

Oando is a JIJO stock and once you have made little gain of 10%-20% na to pick race run because you dont know the next killer news that will crash this stock. Oga Proshare was a strong oando supporter and i can vividly remember him defending oando some years back on SMN...After last year tsunami, proshare has learnt his lesson and avoids posting any related news on this stock(mostly are just result or normal updates, nothing like grab oando while its hot grin ). Even our very own OcToPuS AKA Peterichy don learn im lesson for oando hand grin .. I wish anyone in the stock good luck because they will really need it now. smiley
#jokeoftheyear

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
A lot of people want to get out of FO while a lot of people want to rush into skye bank. This NSE ehn. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Born2berich:
A lot of people want to get out of FO while a lot of people want to rush into skye bank. This NSE ehn. grin
Skye might take a break tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg someone should help with open, high and low prices for FO. Is skye still on full bid? I am not connected at the moment. Thnk u.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Abeg someone should help with open, high and low prices for FO. Is skye still on full bid? I am not connected at the moment. Thnk u.

Thank God for bnsitl in nsempa.
Nsempa helped me jump out of fo on time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Tigerbrand is getting ready to do move. this wan is next. DD as usual
I'm in and I call on those who missed SKYE to join me for at least 15% in 2wks or more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunderlicious:

No low no high and still on full offer.
Skye full 72.9M bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
binaflexia:
No low no high and still on full offer.
Skye full 72.9M bid

Thank u Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
mercylicious:

Skye might take a break tomorrow

Not at all. Till monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
binaflexia:

Bro not only loco oo. Have you seen megainvest today? fxuser just came out after a brief break.
Market is red on almost all fronts, only those enjoyin the skye ride are smiling.

I'm here... Busy plotting my next move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
FYI: 1 year T bill priced at 16%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
ihedioramma:
By GUN take am to #500 . grin grin grin grin

USD is now #380 smiley
While some people are busy chasing paper profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Born2berich:
oga, na only FO? See transcorp...accross board..but no shaking..we will buy more..meanwhile, sky is a nice try.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
fxuser:

FYI: 1 year T bill priced at 16%

Any news on the Auction stop rates yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wengerly(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
PETERiCHY:

USD is now #380 smiley
While some people are busy chasing paper profit.

Mazi Peter, it is N368...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ojoboak(m), realking(m), chillykelly86(m), SlahJoe(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.