Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11706881 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (8298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Elai147:

It depends on what perspective Omexonomy is viewing from. I am not sure it's from a long term or fundamental perspective but she may be right from technical analysis point if view.
technical analysis point if view HOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Elai147: I have not been following the news lately. What's the story on our COP deal? And who are those that are trying to hinder Oando's progress with bad posts? grin. I beg them with the spirit of NEM to leave Oando alone and face Nestle. Make we see how dem go fit talk down Nestle.
My bro sometimes i wonder why an investor will try to desuade other investors from breaking out of poverty. Its quite obvious from many post targeted on Oando by some of our fellows that they dont actually mean well for Oando at all.
Even tho' the COP deal didnt work out, Oando would still be a very good buy for long term by my analysis.
Why compare Oando with Enron? Do you know how many people were involved in making Enron bankrupt?
Why are we here? I guess its 4 all of us to make money! So how does it become a problem 4 another man if my stock pick is making me N50k richer everyday going by some speculations despite the company's poor technicalities or fundamentals? Plz lets not be taking Panadol 4 another man's headache oh. U may have missed the Oando's flight jus the way i missed Transcorp, plz just wait 4 the next train, it cud be your own turn naw.
Plz dont 4get positive news/speculations rule the NSE and not fundamentals. Make your cash and build ur asset later on with the blue chip stocks that have good fundamentals plz. I have been loading Oando since, am still loading Oando and will continue to load about 20k units on monday bcoz am convinced that its a good buy for 2014. Sorry, am the CEO of my portfolio and wud want every investor here to manage his/her portfolio well and follow his heart! One love!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
jarkbauer:
technical analysis point if view HOW?

If you look at what the graph is saying, all indicators are pointing to the same direction. There is no doubt the stock will retrace soon but not that it will get close to N70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
gosj:
My bro sometimes i wonder why an investor will try to desuade other investors from breaking out of poverty. Its quite obvious from many post targeted on Oando by some of our fellows that they dont actually mean well for Oando at all.
Even tho' the COP deal didnt work out, Oando would still be a very good buy for long term by my analysis.
Why compare Oando with Enron? Do you know how many people were involved in making Enron bankrupt?
Why are we here? I guess its 4 all of us to make money! So how does it become a problem 4 another man if my stock pick is making me N50k richer everyday going by some speculations despite the company's poor technicalities or fundamentals? Plz lets not be taking Panadol 4 another man's headache oh. U may have missed the Oando's flight jus the way i missed Transcorp, plz just wait 4 the next train, it cud be your own turn naw.
Plz dont 4get positive news/speculations rule the NSE and not fundamentals. Make your cash and build ur asset later on with the blue chip stocks that have good fundamentals plz. I have been loading Oando since, am still loading Oando and will continue to load about 20k units on monday bcoz am convinced that its a good buy for 2014. Sorry, am the CEO of my portfolio and wud want every investor here to manage his/her portfolio well and follow his heart! One love!!!

Well said my oga. The truth is that most of the investors that criticise Oando actually have Oando in their portfolio. People should follow what their minds tell them. Like what we have been saying here, NSE (not just Oando) is for the brave hearted. It all depend on your level of risk appetite.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
@gosj- I will advise you to read posts with open mind and not be sentimental in any way. Most stocks lack fundamentals, majority of us buy stocks on sentimental grounds. I posted the info on Enron to guide investors generally and not refering to 'YOUR OANDO'. We are mature minds on this blog. U are the MD of your portfolio and no negative sentiment on the blog on a particular stock can affect NSE output @ d end of the day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
My Oga Nereiskc, i can see you ohhhhh... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aks: @gosj- I will advise you to read posts with open mind and not be sentimental in any way. Most stocks lack fundamentals, majority of us buy stocks on sentimental grounds. I posted the info on Enron to guide investors generally and not refering to 'YOUR OANDO'. We are mature minds on this blog. U are the MD of your portfolio and no negative sentiment on the blog on a particular stock can affect NSE output @ d end of the day
Oga Aks, its noted Sir! One love!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Fellow investors, let's ease tension with these FUNNY DEFINITIONS OF SOME FINANCIAL TERMS. grin grin

Advertisement: A tool used by business to get money out of people that don't have it, for something that they don't need.

Alimony: Two persons mistake paid by one.

Auditor: Person that arrives after battle to finish off the wounded.

Bank: A place that will lend you money only when you don't need it.

Bear Market: Eight months when the kids get no allowance, the wife gets no jewelry and the husband gets no s3x.

Broker: The person that you trust with thousands of your hard earned dollars. Hello!

Broker: What my broker has made me.

Broker: Poorer than you were last year.

Budget: Written proof that you can't afford the things you want.

Bull Market: A random market movement causing an investor to mistake himself for a financial genius.

Cash Flow: The movement your money makes as it disappears down the toilet.

CEO: Chief embezzlement officer.

CFO: Chief fraud officer.

Day Trader: A more socially acceptable gambling addict.

Discounted Stock: A stock that is less expensive than last month and more expensive than it will be next month.

EBIT: Earnings before irregularities and tampering.

EBITDA: Earnings before I tricked the dumb auditor.

EPS: Eventual prison sentence.

FRS: Fantasy reporting standards.

Institutional Investor: Past year investor who is now locked up in a mental institute.

Market Correction: The day after you buy stocks.

Momentum Investing: The fine art of buying high and selling low.

P/E Ratio: The percentage of investors wetting their pants as the market keeps crashing.

Profit: A man that prays to God.

Standard and Poor (S&P): Your life in a nutshell.

Stock Analyst: Idiot who just downgraded your stock.

Stock Market Correction: The term your broker uses for a stock market crash.

Stock Split: When your former wife and her lawyer split all your assets equally between themselves.

Value Investing: The art of buying low and selling lower.

Hope you enjoyed the fun? grin grin

Keep on investing, any way. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Elai147:

Well said my oga. The truth is that most of the investors that criticise Oando actually have Oando in their portfolio. People should follow what their minds tell them. Like what we have been saying here, NSE (not just Oando) is for the brave hearted. It all depend on your level of risk appetite.
Na you be my oga oh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Elai147:

Na you be my Oga...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
@gosj- 1 love bro
@Jamace- this is hilarious alas tension easer smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Honestly, it baffles me when people sit down to criticize while others are making money. We human beings are used to it I don't know why. People are busy making money and you see it working for them, and you are trying to discourage them. The only thing you can do is to advice people to thread cautiously and not confuse them with reports. I bought one million unit of oando at 17.14k and that same day it fell to 16.49k and within a week it fell to 14naira flat, but I was so confident because I know that this COP deal will turn things around. Now I am making over a million daily from oando and you want me to exit? Infact I will buy more million unit on Monday if I can get it and japaul also. Please if there is anybody willing to sell japaul am interested in buying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gbam. Thanks 2 d ogas dat have d spirit of pullin fellows along into wealth by sharing what they know.i duff my hat!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello shrewd ladies and gentlemen, I have benefited a lot from this forum. I just have a quick question, if you will invest up to 3M, on which stock will you put it? Willing to stay for 3-6months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
immanuello: yes mercylicious you are right.No one can predict the market and no volume of data running in one's head and even market experience confer one to know the market path,no it is only D MR MARKET THAT DECIDES BY ITSELF and we are all students here and we just pray to be lucky& favored by any market paths.

It's very easy to forget that the stock market is basically a tool for lending money to companies. The stock market has no mind.
Because the firefly that is dancing to the beat of the drummer that lives under the river will still come home to roost but the river will REMAIN KANPE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 2:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Dumexoga: Honestly, it baffles me when people sit down to criticize while others are making money. We human beings are used to it I don't know why. People are busy making money and you see it working for them, and you are trying to discourage them. The only thing you can do is to advice people to thread cautiously and not confuse them with reports. I bought one million unit of oando at 17.14k and that same day it fell to 16.49k and within a week it fell to 14naira flat, but I was so confident because I know that this COP deal will turn things around. Now I am making over a million daily from oando and you want me to exit? Infact I will buy more million unit on Monday if I can get it and japaul also. Please if there is anybody willing to sell japaul am interested in buying.
Waoh,please kindly explain to us how you are making a million"daily"on the one million units you bought @ 17.14k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2013
millo: Hello shrewd ladies and gentlemen, I have benefited a lot from this forum. I just have a quick question, if you will invest up to 3M, on which stock will you put it? Willing to stay for 3-6months.
Hello MIllo, I will advice you to invest that money on UBA for maximum returns. The amount of money you have will buy you over 300,000 units of UBA and you will make money within this short period of time. Or you can also buy Nahco, these are equities I know that will give you good returns with the amount of money you have within that space of time. If you are a Risk taker, I would have also advised you enter oando, but that is a stock for people who are destined to be rich in 2014, but you need to have a bold heart lol. As an investor you need an understanding of how the market works, and then take advantage of it. UBA will surely cross 10naira within 3months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 3:13am On Dec 29, 2013
janykute:
Waoh,please kindly explain to us how you are making a million"daily"on the one million units you bought @ 17.14k.
For three trading days now, I have made close to three million my dear. And it like that because of the holidays. Watch and see. Please if you have calculator there, kindly calculate it. On the 23rd it closed at 17.64, closed 19 naira on the 24th and close 19.97 on the 27th. It gained 1.36k on the 24th! And gained 97k on the 27th dec. so can you quote me wrong now? Please get ready to follow people who knows this market a little and make some money. It's good to have critics anyway, because they will always make us to do more lol. I dey mad for for here? Watch all the critics or oppositions in the world,the only thing they do is sit down, watch other making progress. Instead of asking how, they will just complain and analyse and find faults, even if they are no faults they will try to create falsehood. I wan laugh die for here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Someone did say we should follow our hearts and I quite agree with that. If you get informations at the right time and have the heart to invest you will make maximum returns. I will always make my contributions with facts. On the 5th of November, I bought 5 million units of transcorp at 1.93k, 1.95k and 1.96 respectively, and on the 19th of November, I sold at 4.35k flat. And I made over 11million within the space of two weeks. My mind told me it will cross 5 naira that period but I had to quickly sell off just to be on the safer side. While this rally was going on, many people sat down and was criticizing, calling Tony Elumelu names and analyzing trascorps fundamentals, but others were busy making money. This market works with informations. When I heard that the federal govt. will hand over license to all power plant owners, I took advantage of that, because I know for sure that transcorp owns ughelli power plants. And I also know that people will begin to take advantage of that, and take position on the stock to make profits. Am only using this information to help some people understand what the market is all about.if you are a trader, all you need is information to make profits and exit. One love and happy sunday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Dumexoga: Someone did say we should follow our hearts and I quite agree with that. If you get informations at the right time and have the heart to invest you will make maximum returns. I will always make my contributions with facts. On the 5th of November, I bought 5 million units of transcorp at 1.93k, 1.95k and 1.96 respectively, and on the 19th of November, I sold at 4.35k flat. And I made over 11million within the space of two weeks. My mind told me it will cross 5 naira that period but I had to quickly sell off just to be on the safer side. While this rally was going on, many people sat down and was criticizing, calling Tony Elumelu names and analyzing trascorps fundamentals, but others were busy making money. This market works with informations. When I heard that the federal govt. will hand over license to all power plant owners, I took advantage of that, because I know for sure that transcorp owns ughelli power plants. And I also know that people will begin to take advantage of that, and take position on the stock to make profits. Am only using this information to help some people understand what the market is all about.if you are a trader, all you need is information to make profits and exit. One love and happy sunday

Oga Dumexoga. please what is the fountain of information telling you now!what should we buy biko

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2013
@Dumexoja- with all this millions (profit), you are supposed to do party for upcoming guys like us. I like ur spirit and passion for making money. I also appreciate u for letting others know stock trading is for brave hearted and pple willling to take risk. Not all rosy @ all times

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by checklots: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Please what is the latest information about Cashcraft suspension?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2013
jarkbauer:

Oga Dumexoga. please what is the fountain of information telling you now!what should we buy biko
Jark, as it is now, UBA is a very good buy. But if you don't like banking stocks, try Nahco. Another stock that will enrich people soon is JApaul oil, I have been sounding it for some weeks now. Though the stock is for people who are in for long term. Also if you have enough cash, oando bus is still on the move, let sharp investors buy now and make gains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bwave: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Please can anyone recommend a good website for technical analysis of NSE stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bwave: Please can anyone recommend a good website for technical analysis of NSE stocks?
www.trw-stockbrokers.com
Google technical analysis, there are lots of material dt can help teach you how to analyse d charts.
Plz let more ppl study technicals so dt we can have more tech input in d forum. Candlestick, rsi, volume indicator etc.

Oga dumex, remember me in your paradise and also jamace.
1mill units of oando was over 17milla, u be institutional investor. Wen u r big, u r big.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dumexoga: Honestly, it baffles me when people sit down to criticize while others are making money. We human beings are used to it I don't know why. People are busy making money and you see it working for them, and you are trying to discourage them. The only thing you can do is to advice people to thread cautiously and not confuse them with reports. I bought one million unit of oando at 17.14k and that same day it fell to 16.49k and within a week it fell to 14naira flat, but I was so confident because I know that this COP deal will turn things around. Now I am making over a million daily from oando and you want me to exit? Infact I will buy more million unit on Monday if I can get it and japaul also. Please if there is anybody willing to sell japaul am interested in buying.

Since you're in love with JAPAULOIL and you're convinced its a long-term play, I'm offering 100,000 units of my holdings at N4 per share. You can buy from me at that price then offload at N8... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bwave: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
mercylicious:
www.trw-stockbrokers.com
Google technical analysis, there are lots of material dt can help teach you how to analyse d charts.
Plz let more ppl study technicals so dt we can have more tech input in d forum. Candlestick, rsi, volume indicator etc.

Oga dumex, remember me in your paradise and also jamace.
1mill units of oando was over 17milla, u be institutional investor. Wen u r big, u r big.

May your portfolio grow beyond your expectation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dexterax:

Since you're in love with JAPAULOIL and you're convinced its a long-term play, I'm offering 100,000 units of my holdings at N4 per share. You can buy from me at that price then offload at N8... grin
Thanks for the offer, am in here for serious business. I already got 38million units at 50k last two weeks, still looking for serious business men and women, who are willing to sell theirs at same price, because my broker has not been able to get it for me since last week. I need 40 more million units. Please if you have it at 50k am ready to buy from you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bwave:

May your portfolio grow beyond your expectation.
My brother, it's a typical example of nothing to something. I have been scratching and scratching it here on nse, not allowing distractions and it works for me. I started with little amount since 2007/2008. I like being positive in my decision making and I pray about it for directions. Even when many people ran away from the exchange during the melt down, i was there making little profits. I humbly thank God for his mercies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
gosj:
Oga, don't you know that poverty is a spirit, and wouldn't want to let go of his captives? Are you not surprise that people just talk, sit and watch people prospering. Talking about fundamentals and analysis? Let's all be focused,Oando is flying and we are on board chikina.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Fundamentals or no fundamentals when goodnews comes stock price catapot. Some people are angry that they did not board Oando train now they wants to talk the price down so that they can enter because the know what will happen to Oando when the COP deal is announced. Lol

For three trading days now, I have made close to three million my dear. And it like that because of the holidays. Watch and see. Please if you have calculator there, kindly calculate it. On the 23rd it closed at 17.64, closed 19 naira on the 24th and close 19.97 on the 27th. It gained 1.36k on the 24th! And gained 97k on the 27th dec. so can you quote me wrong now? Please get ready to follow people who knows this market a little and make some money. It's good to have critics anyway, because they will always make us to do more lol. I dey mad for for here? Watch all the critics or oppositions in the world,the only thing they do is sit down, watch other making progress. Instead of asking how, they will just complain and analyse and find faults, even if they are no faults they will try to create falsehood. I wan laugh die for here[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (8298) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otokx(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.