Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,672 members, 7,968,945 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11647578 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (8254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
millo: I think it may also have to do with the stockbroking house too, my broker got still got me over 400,000 units, got only 18000 today tho. I joined the bus late, but it doesn't matter, still made 1m+ today
can pls explain how you made the million today oga
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Theyjih: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
wonder2***:
Good day all,glad I discovered this thread on NL.Pls wat is the expectation on WAPIC Insurance?

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/121#18275272
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year to my investing colleagues. Wishing you more profits in your investments.

Keep on investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
You made a whole lot of sense Mercilicious. Meristem also couldn't get me abc transport for about 10 days.
I'm tied of all this. When a stock has proved to be viable, your broker wont get it, but when you wake to buy nonsense, they get it within 30 minutes.
I want to attempt to buy Ashaka Cement tomorrow, will my broker get it? na wa o. When you buy in car park, you can't be sure.
Though you will dicover in this kind of stocks that there are bids but no offer.

Thank God o. Our car park rusty Japaul has finally taken off. Offer is also unavailable.

MayBaker
Neimeth Pharmaceuticals
Hot stocks. There are bids but no offer o.
Car park id the best bet to get your stock but not a good strategy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr-cali:

can pls explain how you made the million today oga
I bought 418000 shares at 24.24, thats 10.13m on 31st Dec, the next business day is today, it gained 10.23%, so thats 1.13m. Still trying to get a little more while watching the tide of things. I recently discovered this forum, and I think you guys are great. The info we share here is invaluable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by expressdr84: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Please I need a candid advice on what to buy with the change I have ileft in my account. Already have japaul, aiico, ubcap , Skye bank
Please kindly reply sharperly
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Menh!! I can see loads of institutional investors in the house. Everyone is talking in millions.

I can perceive this year to be a very fruitful year for investors and startups.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
abc transport
ashaka cement
Neimeth Pharmaceuticals
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
expressdr84: Please I need a candid advice on what to buy with the change I have ileft in my account. Already have japaul, aiico, ubcap , Skye bank
Please kindly reply sharperly
Thanks

BY MORE OF ubcap , Skye bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by excellence13: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Toluway: You made a whole lot of sense Mercilicious. Meristem also couldn't get me abc transport for about 10 days.
I'm tied of all this. When a stock has proved to be viable, your broker wont get it, but when you wake to buy nonsense, they get it within 30 minutes.
I want to attempt to buy Ashaka Cement tomorrow, will my broker get it? na wa o. When you buy in car park, you can't be sure.
Though you will dicover in this kind of stocks that there are bids but no offer.

Thank God o. Our car park rusty Japaul has finally taken off. Offer is also unavailable.

MayBaker
Neimeth Pharmaceuticals
Hot stocks. There are bids but no offer o.
Car park id the best bet to get your stock but not a good strategy.

Oga abeg where do you see those on bid and on offer?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
laz_inc: Menh!! I can see loads of institutional investors in the house. Everyone is talking in millions.

Hmmm. The N5,000 investors should plssss not be discouraged though. Been there. Done that. One should just ALSO be happy one is in the market to play the "game". I remember the thrill of my first shares: 50 units of oando at 97.50.(2002±). What's that with the current goings-on! The "air-breathing, mama ejiro-going institutions" are the ones keeping the market alive I guess. And they are many! Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
My only advice is know when to buy and exit and do not do follow follow when it comes to shares trading. Be wise on Oando stock, set limit for yourself and exit @ d right time before some bad guys offload mega unit and everybody will be looking for safety. Note the stockbroker will first offload theirs before considering their client

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
mercylicious: Wia is ucheson? I c d hand of ur coy on oando.
Abeg come tell us d next stock ur coy is buying?
Lol.

Meanwhile, if u see d no of calls I received today on stock mkt? My friends wey I don dey advise since see wetin happen come dey call me. I spent over one hour on fone wit one of my colleague from Enugu. D guy just dey excited. I told him am seating on over 1milla paper profit on ubcap (excluding the right issue). Also told him d mistakes I made when I started and how I lost money. I just dey explain one or 2 things for am.
I don request for acnt opening form from morgan for am.
;
I see ppl flooding the mkt and getting burnt if nt well advised.
Transcorp, oando and forte jist will definitely set d mkt on fire.

What a good way to start d year.My portfolio is now deep green. On top am, I come dream, see tap water dey run, container full, water dey pour for ground, splash everywhere.

Thank you OANDO for giving me money for marriage this year. Please you guys should expect an IV soon. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Audacius:

Hmmm. The N5,000 investors should plssss not be discouraged though. Been there. Done that. One should just ALSO be happy one is in the market to play the "game". I remember the thrill of my first shares: 50 units of oando at 97.50.(2002±). What's that with the current goings-on! The "air-breathing, mama ejiro-going institutions" are the ones keeping the market alive I guess. And they are many! Lol
yeah, my first investment thru a stockbrocker was 2,500 as a medical student, I built up my portfolio then 2007 got fingers burnt like most people, I sold off and ate guguru with the money. One has to be brave, I re-enterred again, lessons have been learnt: don't be too greedy, join the moving train, cut your losses quick if you have to...follow some smartasses in a forum like this.
With the train of unity bank surge early last year, transcorp, later this year and currently oando, my initial portfolio has grown nearly 400% (inclusive of losses made on some other stock), meanwhile. I totally missed FO's bus, I didn't even notice it. If I had been on a forum like this, I wouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
millo: yeah, my first investment thru a stockbrocker was 2,500 as a medical student, I built up my portfolio then 2007 got fingers burnt like most people, I sold off and ate guguru with the money. One has to be brave, I re-enterred again, lessons have been learnt: don't be too greedy, join the moving train, cut your losses quick if you have to...follow some smartasses in a forum like this.
With the train of unity bank surge early last year, transcorp, later this year and currently oando, my initial portfolio has grown nearly 400% (inclusive of losses made on some other stock), meanwhile. I totally missed FO's bus, I didn't even notice it. If I had been on a forum like this, I wouldn't have.

SO WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS FORUM DOC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
It's just so obvious that people likes analysis more than action. They analyse without taking actions. I have been talking bout this japaul, but some people were busy criticizing. Look at the. Price for today and see for yourself. I don't just talk when am not sure. Good night everyone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dumexoga: It's just so obvious that people likes analysis more than action. They analyse without taking actions. I have been talking bout this japaul, but some people were busy criticizing. Look at the. Price for today and see for yourself. I don't just talk when am not sure. Good night everyone

Oga you talk oo. You must continue to talk or Else............Abeeg Oga talk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr-cali:

SO WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS FORUM DOC
I was with cashcraft where I can call up my account officer and talk about what to buy(tho many times, I think my judgement seem better than his), but they got suspended and I kept wondering why my trades were not executed, they didnt tell me on time about the suspension, so I changed broker, now I have to source for info on my own, I decided to check NL, so I saw this forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New year to all my ogas in d house.
oga dumexoga,do you still think japaul still has more places to go though u do say it but i turn deaf to it becos its is fundamentally weak by all parameters but well maybe fling sentiment is responsible for it movement.Though it has gone up by 8kobo please my oga dont you think joining now is already late maybe one should forget this and move to the next good stock like Dangote sugar at good entry.Goodnight oga.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
millo: I was with cashcraft where I can call up my account officer and talk about what to buy(tho many times, I think my judgement seem better than his), but they got suspended and I kept wondering why my trades were not executed, they didnt tell me on time about the suspension, so I changed broker, now I have to source for info on my own, I decided to check NL, so I saw this forum

Nice one i was with cashcraft too. i have learnt not to follow brokers advice always. i do my due diligence before venturing into anything
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrcali1: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
immanuello: Happy New year to all my ogas in d house.
oga dumexoga,do you still think japaul still has more places to go though u do say it but i turn deaf to it becos its is fundamentally weak by all parameters but well maybe fling sentiment is responsible for it movement.Though it has gone up by 8kobo please my oga dont you think joining now is already late maybe one should forget this and move to the next good stock like Dangote sugar at good entry.Goodnight oga.

try and see if you will get japaul to buy. its hard to buy. Also if it was good just yesterday to buy i don't think 8kobo gain will make it late buy now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by malontee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Please I'm very new on this,I would like info on how to go about it,buy stock,where to find broker,when to buy and when to withdraw.

Your educating advice is highly welcome.

As it stand now I have a little to invest cox that's what I love doing, INVEST.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
To all my ogas in the house,where do you think Ubcap,afriprudential,oando will hit new support or when will profit takers come in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
princemolak: Imagine,my useles broker wnt resume until Jan 6,am crying already,what a bad start for a new yr

Hahaha... Before him go resume Oando go don reach N35. Please port to a better broker with an online platform.

Happy New Year to ALL. Wishing us all good returns on our investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Great people on this thread,can any tell me from technical point of view the position of ubcap & afriprudential bulls as per its expensiveness whether its too late to join or move elsewhere with ubcap@2.20 do you think this can go up to #5 or #7 unlike livestock did last year from #1.48-7.45.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by malontee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elai147:

Hahaha... Before him go resume Oando go don reach N35. Please port to a better broker with an online platform.

Happy New Year to ALL. Wishing us all good returns on our investment.

Where do I buy/get a broker

I'm new on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
mercylicious: @Ugo41babe, are u sure u paid in on time b4 d hols? It culd be d hols. With morgan, they update themselves.I don't need to contact them except I paid in same day and need to trade same day. I use internet banking for my transfer. In the narration, I write my morgan acnt no b4 writing my name so dt it will be easy for them to pick.

Happy new year house. May God expand and enlarge our coasts from everyside.

That is what I don't like about Meristem. I use my Meritrade account number as transfer narration but still they will not credit me until I start complaining. I am giving them till first quarter to reduce my transaction fees or else... Morgan capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
malon tee:

Where do I buy/get a broker

I'm new on this.

You can try Meristem securities. Register here www.meritrade.com. They are very good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Those of you saying oando is going to #35/40/45/55/60/80 what conviction do you all have?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Any fact please or is it just base on over-excitements like people did say on transcorp that it would get to #14,#20 etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Any fact please or is it just base on over-excitements like people did say on transcorp that it would get to #14,#20 etc as we all know transcorp never touch #7 b4 its bulls reversed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (8254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibusho, ojesymsym, Kereokwu(f), Mpeace(m), PharmAlfred, sky2891, emmanuelewumi(m), Raider76, vacanci, designking, Jerekre(m), megawealth01, cocolacec(m), 222Martins(m), leparj(m), Osamabinla and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.