Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11182407 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I may be wrong, but I feel you should trade the current market and rely more on signals from charts. After you have made good cash in the CURRENT MARKET, you can then trade FUTURE MARKET with companies having POTENTIALS.... grin grin grin

There are many undervalued coys that can give you good div/cap appreciation in a few weeks. It is the LOOT from them that investor will carry come push up those companies with potentials and still make 50% in FLOURMILLS. B4 this time, your cash will just HANG in the stock...And if you are not careful, you may even exit out of frustration just at the verge of the stock entering its bull phase (BULL SHAKE OUT).... grin grin grin
What is the name of the stocks you are talking about? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I may be wrong, but I feel you should trade the current market and rely more on signals from charts. After you have made good cash in the CURRENT MARKET, you can then trade FUTURE MARKET with companies having POTENTIALS.... grin grin grin

There are many undervalued coys that can give you good div/cap appreciation in a few weeks. It is the LOOT from them that investor will carry come push up those companies with potentials and still make 50% in FLOURMILLS. B4 this time, your cash will just HANG in the stock...And if you are not careful, you may even exit out of frustration just at the verge of the stock entering its bull phase (BULL SHAKE OUT).... grin grin grin

I have always stated my trading strategy...I buy more on the rumour and sell on the news..

Also before I enter a stock..i always have an investment horizon, target in place and when i get there i sell and move on....

I dont also have any emotional attachments to any coy/stock...

I cut losses if what i saw at the point of entry is not being seen anymore..

As for Flour Mills, its a buy for me... and I will accumulate gradually!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:
Fxuser,pls what does chart says about Wapic insurance?

Just flat !
another juju stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Forte Oil
- early trades coming ttru at N67.66
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Wapco
- above avg vols early
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Ucap
- touching new high at N3.64

(new high begat new high , new low begat new low )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
I believe someone have seen WAPCO result. It's on the move!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017
UBA
- pulling back looking for new support
- N4.60 is next line to support, will it hold ?
- wait

Acess
- similar to above
- macd crosing below signal line
- rsi dropping lower
- pull back ongoing . . #wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2017
feelamong:
i just took some time off to look at the Forte Oil result once again..

Its not as bad as its made to look here.

Clearly their problem is net Finance cost...no wonder they have proactively gone ahead to raise bond in the Capital market. That should enable them to pay off some of the expensive loans they are presently carrying....I also like the fact that they did not go the route of paying dividends this year!

I will be watching closely to see how low it falls...

19% growth in Revenue in these difficult times is not a a joke! (although their cost of sales is also not very good)

I observed the same thing and also agree with the notion of not paying dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2017
PLS what is the bid/offer status for FO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Diamond
- huge bids turning up below .96
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2017
What is the essence of investing in a stock that cant pay me dividend and share price deterioting?
what is this kind of investment called pls someone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:
What is the essence of investing in a stock that cant pay me dividend and share price deterioting?

'CHARITY'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

'CHARITY'

i laugh in swaggy.i dont know some people can be generous in this way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2017
What is cooking in DIAMOND?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

You called it cooking........A stock that was selling above 1.20 about nine days ago even to the extent of trying to overtake fcmb and now it is 0.96kobo.

it is not cooking but Jijo traders taking positions to offload again for mugus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:

called a Devourer
bind and cast out !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

accumulators are accumulating ! building a wall of support is not easy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2017
fxuser:

accumulators are

accumulating ! building a wall of support is not easy

Will you recommend a jijo here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
I know 4 penny stocks that can stand this current bears.They are defensive meaning greater expectations and hope alive...........fcmb,fbn,ucap and eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:

Bro,sit tight there.you are making profit at that your purchase price(1.33-1.35)
You will sell above 1.50.it is just a matter of time.it wont be long from now!
i thought 2 naira and above
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Fo real? Or you just wanna "pump and dump"
locodemy:
I know 4 penny stocks that can stand this current bears.They are defensive meaning greater expectations and hope alive...........fcmb,fbn,ucap and eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:

You called it cooking........A stock that was selling above 1.20 about nine days ago even to the extent of trying to overtake fcmb and now it is 0.96kobo.

it is not cooking but Jijo traders taking positions to offload again for mugus.

I sold mine 2 weeks ago at 1.20 but lost 400k naira of the profit on FO.

this NSE it either from frypan to fire only few people actually makes money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2017
yom2:
i thought 2 naira and above

A journey of 20km must start with a step.Remember stocks build support at a particular junction before moving to another junction..........For fcmb,1.50 is the next junction and will gradually move to 2 and above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16306_FLOUR_MILLS_OF_NIG_Q3_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2017.pdf

This is a company to watch...

Their Qtr to Qtr result gives one a lot of hope...The Storm is over for them!

would start to accumulate it today!
pls i cant view d file here, whats their EPS for q3?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Tritri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Will you recommend a jijo here?

the thot has crossed my mind !
RSI seems to found a support
primary macd still bearish
secondary macd is supportive
umm one can join d bottom bidders for safety and watch, den lets wait till 2.15pm and see
the most important price is d closing price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Tritri:

Do you mean you listened to angelo82 for FO.I hope this should teach you a big lesson...........They don dey tell about flour mill.You can also put your money their and thank bears or stagnancy later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2017
bros i dan learn lesson...funny aspect i was warned by Morgan capital advisory to avoid FO...but am like..this people dont know FO juju stock ooh..THANK GOD I SOLD EARLY..some cant ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
locodemy:

Do you mean you listened to angelo82 for FO.I hope this should teach you a big lesson...........They don dey tell about flour mill.You can also put your money their and thank bears or stagnancy later.

Grow up!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Intendy:
GREIF NIGERIA PLC Closure of Register For Year Ended 31 October 2016

Proposed Dividend 60Kobo per share

Proposed Bonus Nil

Closure Date 22nd -24th March 2017

AGM Date 21st April 2017

Payment Date 5th May 2017

AGM Venue Neni Hall, Rockview Hotel, Park Lane, Apapa, Lagos Time: 11.00a.m.
dis company still dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2017
yom2:
dis company still dey?
Bros na every year this company dey visit their shareholders o but no go there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Raider76, BabsO2(m), Saybal(m), floydmayweather, ololufemi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.