Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11413337 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (8052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
PETERiCHY:
After 5weeks fierce battle USD has finally broke the N500 resistance level N600 here we come smiley Sai-Buhari.

For newbies in FCMB better run for your dear lives bcuz the house is about to collapse.

Those without spare cash should stay entirely away from NSE, like i said earlier 2017 is the year of the ECLIPSE and thank GOD we are already seeing the sign.

Likewise as i predicted last december "CAPITAL PRESERVATION is KEY in 2017 while 2018 is the GAME do not be deceived by those those who buy stocks with their mouth or brother's money.

Betterstill a
MOUTH-WATERING guaranteed offer of 22.5% per annum interest awaits you at the TREASURY BILL MARKET.

"LiFE is a JOURNEY, Its Slow and Steady that wins the RACE"

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

angelo82:

grin

lancee:

grin grin

grin grin grin...$1 to 506(Naira) at the moment...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
skllz2005:

Lol. No relation to anyone here
SIR LOCODEMY and PETERICHY e.t.c is my relation o .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

grin grin grin...$1 to 506(Naira) at the moment...

For real !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
PETERiCHY:
After 5weeks fierce battle USD has finally broke the N500 resistance level N600 here we come smiley Sai-Buhari.

For newbies in FCMB better run for your dear lives bcuz the house is about to collapse.

Those without spare cash should stay entirely away from NSE, like i said earlier 2017 is the year of the ECLIPSE and thank GOD we are already seeing the sign.

Likewise as i predicted last december "CAPITAL PRESERVATION is KEY in 2017 while 2018 is the GAME do not be deceived by those those who buy stocks with their mouth or brother's money.

Betterstill a
MOUTH-WATERING guaranteed offer of 22.5% per annum interest awaits you at the TREASURY BILL MARKET.

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*
OVER . as we are tru with transcorp what other stock are we to go home with ?(for home work) .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Betterstill a

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

NEWBIES will like to know what you know about FCMB.
This was exactly the nucleus of my appeal yesterday.
- If you have facts, present them to help others.
- If you have formulated a hypothesis on a stock, present it for people to test.
- If you are prophesying, state the name of your 'god'
- If you are joking, indicate it at the end.
- If you are guessing, make it clear.
- If you are soliloquizing, indicate as much.
- If you are not certain, put a QUESTION MARK at the end of your sentences.

DISCLOSURE: 99% OF THE TIMES, MONEY IS MADE ( or at least saved) BETTING AGAINST PETERICHY...... grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

What is he waiting for.

FALL DOWN AND D.......E... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
lancee:

For real !!

Absolutely my brother. $ to Naira at the moment is messy and not funny at all cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Are these guys saying they do not know who exactly need to resign in Nigeria? The VOICE should resign or the HAND should resign?
I always pity Emefiele.... undecided

Point of correction: Emefailure. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Absolutely my brother. $ to Naira at the moment is messy and not funny at all cool

We have to organize prayers for NAIRA starting from DUBAI......... grin
After all that is the one thing we can do without involving dollars now in Nigeria..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Blood on the dance( sorry NSE) floor! No better time to buy than during a bear market. U dont buy when there is a strong bull and everyone is rushing to buy. U buy now! Never forget ''to be greedy when everyone is afraid and be afraid when everyone is greedy''. So many good bargains on the floor. For some falling stocks u may need to wait a little to catch them at their lows (or close to it). D secret of the rich is to go against the crowd. As the market falls n we are running off, the rich sneaks into the market n accumulate more units(plus the ones we dump). Wen the market turns, they become much richer and the running crowd are stuck in jijo cycles. Alway remember, if u dont want to work all your life, u must send your money to work for u! Jijo or trading is good but u must invest too. Do your DD and start unlocking the goldmines on the floor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
The stocks that I put my million into, myjoy8 connection, I no go forget. Lessons learned - I must always do my things in my own way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makdcash(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Well said broda

DeRuggedProf:
My only problem here is the way some people pretend to have INSIDER INFO and therfore keep away newbies from making money.
The sky is wide enough. if you are not sure of what you intend to say, kindly do not forget to use a QUESTION MARK at the end of your sentence. This will help.
Example: When some people were trying to help newbies make money in UCAP, some people were here saying things they did not even made attempts to understand, saying " WAIT UNTIL THE MESS IN UCAP is unraveled". UCAP was then below N2.00.

Lets be our brother's keepers, we are NOT competing. If you are entering a stock purely on JIJO/SPECULATION, do not make it look as if you know what others do not know.... grin grin grin.
If you actually know something, find a way to drop it for us, we will appreciate. Our combined trading cash here cannot move the market self..... cheesy.

Lets help each other build wealth.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON Thursday took over the management and ownership of Arik Air and appointed Capt. Roy Ukpebo Ilegbodu as the Managing Director. The airline is indebted to AMCON to the tune of 135 Billion Naira. Operatives of EFCC on Wednesday invaded the premises of the airline and whisked away the Executive Chairman of the airline, Chief Johnson Arumemi-Ikedi to their Lagos office A statement from AMCON yesterday said : “From all indications, respite may have come the way of Arik Airlines currently immersed in heavy financial debt burden that is threatening to permanently ground the airline. For some time now, the airline, which carries about 55% of the load in the country, has been going through difficult times that are attributable to its bad corporate governance, erratic operational challenges, inability to pay staff salaries and heavy debt burden among other issues, which led to the call for authorities in the country to intervene before Arik .9free how
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
ihedioramma:
Asset Management Company of
Nigeria, AMCON Thursday took
over the management and
ownership of Arik Air and
appointed Capt. Roy Ukpebo
Ilegbodu as the Managing Director. The airline is indebted to AMCON
to the tune of 135 Billion Naira.
Operatives of EFCC on
Wednesday invaded the
premises of the airline and
whisked away the Executive Chairman of the airline, Chief
Johnson Arumemi-Ikedi to their
Lagos office A statement from AMCON
yesterday said : “From all
indications, respite may have
come the way of Arik Airlines
currently immersed in heavy
financial debt burden that is threatening to permanently
ground the airline. For some time
now, the airline, which carries
about 55% of the load in the
country, has been going through
difficult times that are attributable to its bad corporate governance,
erratic operational challenges,
inability to pay staff salaries and
heavy debt burden among other
issues, which led to the call for
authorities in the country to intervene before Arik .9free how
My Bishop, am on observation mode currently. FBNH don shave my biabia finish for this market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
jideflash:
make una dump ucap to 3.4

U should get ur cash ready... grin
By tomorrow thy dream might come through..... grin
Tarry not, nor change thy wish, for this dream might be brief b4 day will break again an thou may not continue in the dream next week.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
What killed Arik air and most Nigerian businesses is Bad Management and corporate governance...The solution is for the FG to implement FRC's code of corporate governance to promote transparency and AMCON will stop using tax payers money to bail out inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
9free:

My Bishop, am on observation mode currently. FBNH don shave my biabia finish for this market.
O my brother am sorry about that but i said it am out why not look at your back that time? any way your biabia never finish (your unit is your unit) that is one thing i love with NSE . forget fbnh cutlass now and look for ndw cutlass . ONE L0VE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:43am On Feb 10, 2017
http://www.businessdayonline.com/nigerias-us1-bn-eurobond-oversubscribed-us7-8-bn
….priced at 7.875%. ….targets another US$1 bn from World Bank. International investors showed a healthy appetite for Nigeria’s first Eurobond since 2013, offering the country more money than it wanted to borrow. Nigeria’s US$1 billion Eurobond issue was approximately eight times oversubscribed, with orders in excess of US$7.8 billion, compared to a pre-issuance target of…

Every investor wan make money , we shall make ours in this recession

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Now I see what all these fcmb faithfuls see. Their q3 prfit after tax was 14billion compared to 2billion of the same peiod last year. Their full result for the last year was even 4billion which is far less than they made in 9months of the pending result. It would take something special for them not to make more than double their 2015 profit. But my question is why are they not being recommended by many brokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2017
EDUECO:
UCAP on full bid!

time flies !
#throwback
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

U should get ur cash ready... grin
By tomorrow thy dream might come through..... grin
Tarry not, nor change thy wish, for this dream might be brief b4 day will break again an thou may not continue in the dream next week.... grin grin grin

wink
tarry not indeed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Mpeace:
Now I see what all these fcmb faithfuls see. Their q3 prfit after tax was 14billion compared to 2billion of the same peiod last year. Their full result for the last year was even 4billion which is far less than they made in 9months of the pending result. It would take something special for them not to make more than double their 2015 profit. But my question is why are they not being recommended by many brokers?

A broker will recommend a stock when they have accumulated enough units ready to dispose.secondly,they will recommend when they have a seller ready to sell at discount so they can make profit from the deal.Lastly,nobody will like to expose where he is making cash until he make sure he has gathered enough.

You that saw the nine months result of fcmb which is 100% better than other tier2 banks.............what is your view?why do you rely on someone to recommend a stock when you can access stocks?if your findings in a stock is ok,the next to check is the liquidity of the stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Forte Oil
- SP to re-test prev 52 week low !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Mpeace:

Brokers primarily focus on how to make money for themselves and feed crumbs to clients. Never ever see a broker as your ally to make money in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Mpeace:

This was the same scenario in UCAP.
In this season, they will recommend stocks like FMN, WAPCO, NB, DANGCEM, Guiness etc etc etc ( ON POTENTIALS) that may TYPICALLY under perform both in dividend yield and capital appreciation till the dividend season is over, then still shed their excess fat. They will sell them to you and buy ZENITH/GTB/UBA/UCAP/FCMB etc etc .
- By the time they have netted 17%-21% there, they will start recommending them to go back to where they left you to keep guard.
- You will then discount at least 15% for them to take their load. All these happen with commissions both ways.
- I use brokers to decipher what not to buy.
- my broker adviced me strongly against buying FCMB at N1.00 but recommended FO/GUINNESS/WAPCO etc. I instantly knew FCMB was the deal.

DISCL: I am not recommending.
I have ZENITH/GTB/FCMB/UCAP.
I may not offload any until I see the audited results MYSELF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
lancee:
http://www.businessdayonline.com/nigerias-us1-bn-eurobond-oversubscribed-us7-8-bn
….priced at 7.875%. ….targets another US$1 bn from World Bank. International investors showed a healthy appetite for Nigeria’s first Eurobond since 2013, offering the country more money than it wanted to borrow. Nigeria’s US$1 billion Eurobond issue was approximately eight times oversubscribed, with orders in excess of US$7.8 billion, compared to a pre-issuance target of…

Every investor wan make money , we shall make ours in this recession

Now the WESTERN FINANCIAL VAMPIRISTIC ANALYSTS can upgrade Nigeria.... undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=53581147]

''they will recommend stocks like FMN, WAPCO, NB, DANGCEM, Guiness etc etc etc ''

LOL
#wicked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
10 am

Support Levels to Watch

Zenith N15
Access N6.60
UBA N4.80
Fcmb N1.25

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2017
fxuser:
10 am

Support Levels to Watch

Zenith N15
Access N6.60
UBA N4.80
Fcmb N1.25

We are clinically watching with unbridled sacrosanctness....grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vickfrankjnr: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Pls house after the closure date of a company am interested to buy in is announced , will I be eligible to benefit from the proposed dividends if I buy in later before the payment date? Having zenith, uba, U apparently in mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
FCMB: Same BID and OFFER structure each day. Bears and Bulls maintain their similar posture each passing day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (8052) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), kdaddy, naturalflow and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.