Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,963 members, 7,980,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11714365 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (8301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

Thanks, even at that, will I be eligible for dividends if I opted in now or before announcement of their dividends and payments dates
yes if you buy before and sell after the date of their closure of register
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Markets are complex adaptive systems. Nobody can predict or forecast market performance on a consistent basis...Be humble in your approach or the market will humble you...Ben Carlson, CFA.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lets wait for the original referee to blow the whistles
grin
ok hope you see who to sell to at that time you are looking . The stock has try to get to #1.80 but no help, the same thing happing to fbnh the time the stock want's to goup to #4+ today what is the price? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
agisky1975:
Do you mean Oga Loco
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

Thanks, even at that, will I be eligible for dividends if I opted in now or before announcement of their dividends and payments dates

You need to buy the stock before qualification date and sell after the closing date.

Below is last year payment dates.

http://nairametrics.com/list-of-dividends-declared-so-far-in-2016-updated-february-1-2016/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
ok hope you see who to sell to at that time you are looking . The stock has try to get to #1.80 but no help, the same thing happing to fbnh the time the stock want's to goup to #4+ today what is the price? .

Stop loss is the referee i am talking about here.

When it gets to certain price, the whistle is automatically blown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
May God forgive me for not initially supporting PMB.

Imagine 10000USD will comfortable fetch you cool N5m plus small change on top and somebody want me to believe that BUHARI is not the best thing after sliced bread grin grin grin

I pray may almighty God give him long life to finish his 2 terms in good health. (Sai-Buhari)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:
May God forgive me for not initially supporting PMB.

Imagine 10000USD will comfortable fetch you cool N5m plus small change on top and somebody want me to believe that BUHARI is not the best thing after sliced bread grin grin grin

I pray may almighty God give him long life to finish his 2 terms in good health. (Sai-Buhari)

Do you think you can do a significant investment in Nigeria(now) with 5,000,000?
What is your happiness over 10,000 usd=5,000,000 naira?
pikin wey say his mama no go sleep,himself no go sleep too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Good to see all those offer manipulators on fidelity taking a back sit and swerving over to fcmb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2017
FCMB shocked shocked shocked

4,075,7289(bid)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
FCMB shocked shocked shocked

4,075,7289(bid)

Why are they not buying @ N1.35, But just bidding lower..... undecided?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Ppls which trading platform do you use?
OBAGADAFFI:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Despite recording the biggest increase in output among its peers in the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Nigeria has again lost its Africa’s top oil producer status to Angola after it regained it in November last year. For nine months in 2016, Nigeria lagged behind its southern African counterpart in oil production on the back of the resurgence of militant attacks on oil facilities in the Niger Delta. OPEC, in its Monthly Oil Market Report for February 2017, which was released on Monday, put crude oil production from Nigeria at 1.604 million barrels per day in January, up from 1.37 million bpd in the previous month, based on direct communication. Production from Angola stood at 1.615 million bpd in January, down from the 1.639 million bpd it closed at last year. Nigeria’s output had increased to 1.782 million bpd in November from 1.39 million bpd, compared to Angola’s 1.688 million bpd, OPEC’s December report showed. OPEC, which uses secondary sources to monitor its oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Why are they not buying @ N1.35, But just bidding lower..... undecided?

Hunters! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hunters! grin

I know they do this until 2:27pm each day.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hunters! grin

Professionals 'typically' trade from 2:15pm till market close..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Ppls which trading platform do you use?

Leadcapital

Platform:- Zanibal Ebroker

http://www.zanibal.com/index.php/customers.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hunters! grin

See them lined up..... grin grin grin.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
soloniger:

This is Intendy's last post on Feb 04 at page 2034, hope all is well with him

Seriously guys!
Intendy is missing in action. He is a very vibrant member this community.
I thought we are BNSL. Let's see how we can reach out to check if he is okay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
binaflexia:

Seriously guys!
Intendy is missing in action. He is a very vibrant member this community.
I thought we are BNSL. Let's see how we can reach out to check if he is okay

coolcash/megainvest, kindly produce INTENDY, Biko.... grin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Thnks sir,
It has an efficient "Stop Loss"?
What's their fee for buy and sell like?
OBAGADAFFI:

Leadcapital

Platform:- Zanibal Ebroker

http://www.zanibal.com/index.php/customers.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
WHY is no body wanting to sell FCMB below 1.28. Why, ehh loco and co.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good afternoon house,I'm sorry for going AWOL o.this was just a move beyond my control.
I appreciate u all for your concerns,via email and calls and on the forum here.
What a nice family you people are.
I'm creeping back gradually. Thanks once again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Intendy:
Good afternoon house,I'm sorry for going AWOL o.this was just a move beyond my control.
I appreciate u all for your concerns,via email and calls and on the forum here.
What a nice family you people are.
I'm creeping back gradually. Thanks once again.

Welcome back.

We need our daily injection(new Lows and new Highs) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
After UCAP board meeting on friday,they will release result next week.Anyone who wants the dividend should buy between now and friday............Next week will be hot for those sharp stocks we have been lamenting on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vickfrankjnr: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You need to buy the stock before qualification date and sell after the closing date.

Below is last year payment dates.

http://nairametrics.com/list-of-dividends-declared-so-far-in-2016-updated-february-1-2016/

Your link was most helpful, the term closing date and payment dates from the registrar just falling in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
SEC response to Brokerage scandal...

Details available at

http://judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
INTENDY, welcome.
Kindly fish out your colleague FXUSER. He has followed your footsteps..... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
locodemy:
After UCAP board meeting on friday,they will release result next week.Anyone who wants the dividend should buy between now and friday............Next week will be hot for those sharp stocks we have been lamenting on.
The board will meet on 16th thursday.what stops them frm releasing result on friday 17th?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
The board will meet on 16th thursday.what stops them frm releasing result on friday 17th?

It is next week bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (8301) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwardaigb, tijany130, athorello(m), designking, Mpeace(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.