Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,625 members, 7,948,391 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11524373 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (8163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Board of Directors recommended a cash dividend of 10 kobo per issued and paid up
ordinary share for the year ended 31 December 2016. This is subject to approval at the Annual
General Meeting.
Payment of dividends is subject to withholding tax at a rate of 10% in the hand of recipents.

Does it mean like 0.09 k after tax?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:
The Board of Directors recommended a cash dividend of 10 kobo per issued and paid up
ordinary share for the year ended 31 December 2016. This is subject to approval at the Annual
General Meeting.
Payment of dividends is subject to withholding tax at a rate of 10% in the hand of recipents.

Does it mean like 0.09 k after tax?

why na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Intendy:

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16964_FCMB_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

let me comment my reserve for now

I know nothing surprising will come out of their delay of accounts. Imagine just 10K...Common 10 kobo...DY <10% (based on current price)...Let the bears feast start tomorrow... grin

Loco, I hope you are still not in the bus ooo...coz tomorrow will be bloody!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:

You don suppose pass this level naw!.

You thought I was joking Sir. But the results is good and laced with plenty landmines. 29b forex gain to the rescue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC Closure of Register ?Year Ended 31 December 2016
Proposed Dividend 10 Kobo
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date. 17th -21th April 2017.
(both dates inclusive)
AGM Date. 11th May 2017
Payment Date 12th May 2017
AGM Venue. To be advised
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Coolcash1:

I know nothing surprising will come out of their delay of accounts. Imagine just 10K...Common 10 kobo...DY <10% (based on current price)...Let the bears feast start tomorrow... grin

Please ur wrong...10KOBO is 8% , current price is 1.25k....Meanwhile i have come 2 understand that dividend doesnt determine market reaction...Look at zenith..GTB..different reaction then look at Nestle..UNILEVER....all have different reaction..tomorrow will decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
rebekah2011:

You thought I was joking Sir. But the results is good and laced with plenty landmines. 29b forex gain to the rescue

I thought so.Anyway the result is very good.There is no cause of alarm here.share price is already in defensive mode and will continue to be.I expected 15 kobo but must appreciate them for giving 10 kobo.2.1m naira is a good return in an investment of 22m naira not to talk of the capital gain.I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

Please ur wrong...10KOBO is 8% , current price is 1.25k....Meanwhile i have come understand that dividend doesnt determine market reaction...Look at zenith..GTB..different reaction then look at Nestle..UNILEVER....all have different reaction..tomorrow will decide.

Nothing will happen tomorrow my brother.The result is very excellent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Coolcash1:

8% dividend yield to today's closing price.
Was it worth the wait,patience,consolation, drumming and the rest.

well I hope those in the train restrategize and avoid thinking the bank is helping them to reinvest their profit.

eps 72k, dividend 10k.

that means even continental reinsurance is better from dividend perspective and both train door are still open

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:

I thought so.Anyway the result is very good.There is no cause of alarm here.share price is already in defensive mode and will continue to be.I expected 15 kobo but must appreciate them for giving 10 kobo.2.1m naira is a good return in investment 22m naira excluding the capital gain.I appreciate.

really appreciate your courage bro,but is this the best your money can fetch you? don't close your eyes to other opportunities that might be @ the corner.
all you need is the maximum return on your invested fund.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
any news about eterna....I want to load more of the stock tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
BullBearMkt:

I'm comparing grape with orange here cause they belong to same citrus family
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Intendy:

I'm comparing grape with orange here cause they belong to same citrus family

Tot the post was from my good friend Tritri... I later realised otherwise...but Mr Market will always distinguish them for you...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Tot the post was from my good friend Tritri... I later realised otherwise... grin grin grin grin grin
me na your bad enemy ko. one love brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Intendy:

really appreciate your courage bro,but is this the best your money can fetch you? don't close your eyes to other opportunities that might be @ the corner.
all you need is the maximum return on your invested fund.

I would have added more to my portfolio but i will maintain the one i have there.subsequent cash including fcmb dividend will go to fbn.There is future for both stocks.I thank all of you who in one way or the other participated in this fcmb exercise/result waiting.Expect more from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
chimchris247:
any news about eterna....I want to load more of the stock tomorrow

Make you no come see 5kobo after waiting waiting.Make you too dey learn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
I swear,tomorrow go bad for fidelity,diamond and sterling.No one among them can do 6 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:
I swear,tomorrow go bad for fidelity,diamond and sterling.No one among them can do 6 kobo.

Hahahahha...

Do you remember FCMB suprised the market last year with dividend even at 0.68k.

I believe another bank will surprise the market this year..better dan FCMB . just be calm and watch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:
...but good for FCMB
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Paltry 8% yield, the lowest from the banks so far. This unforgiving market will chase it to sub one where it belongs tomorrow. There will be crying and wailing tonight, especially by those that spent money "defending" the price at N1.3 and N1.2. When you're not a market marker grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Random Musings an Stanbic IBTC, UBA & Access Bank. Details available at: http://judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg what did GSK pay as dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:
Paltry 8% yield, the lowest from the banks so far. This unforgiving market will chase it to sub zero where it belongs tomorrow. There will be crying and wailing tonight, especially by those that spent money "defending" the price at N1.3 and N1.2. When you're not a market marker grin
Tomorrow will indeed be interesting. We should have learnt 1 or 2 lessons from group's sentiment in the last 1 month! MM will be very busy tomorrow when they observe that sentiment is going into one-direction, except they want to make some people richer sha!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...but good for FCMB
grin grin grin grin grin

I am now in A GLASS HOUSE IN FCMB..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
FCMB 10K
CONTINENTAL RE 14K grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:

I would have added more to my portfolio but i will maintain the one i have there.subsequent cash including fcmb dividend will go to fbn.There is future for both stocks.I thank all of you who in one way or the other participated in this fcmb exercise/result waiting.Expect more from them.

In as much as I applaud your courageous act but strategically, It's a wrong move, Locodemy. Sell all your FCMB units at early market open tomorrow. Invest your NGN22m to buy 364-day Tbills @18%. Use upfront interest of NGN3,960,000 to buy FBNH shares. You're well protected this way.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
FCMB dividend declared is a disappointment. I trust NSE bulls to finish that stock. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
On the flip side a N72k eps stock doesn't belong in the N0 -N1 range. But in the short term I expect the market to respond accordingly and show FCMB the same pepper it has shown Zenith, Access and UBA. No ojoro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (8163) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), Jakindele, Sunrisepebble, Streetinvestor2, emmasoft(m), PuristForest, coinbrood, tijany130, Ades1, manwomanok, sophy17(m), yMcy56 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.