Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115462 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:

Oga think the other way round.you must be smart enough to understand Deruggedman when he speaks.

Sure, I understood the humor in his post fully, just to show Balogun "handiwork" on the chart...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
They said that i deceived many people here and lured them into fcmb.
Everyone was attacking me here and there yesterday but today everyone is silent.
We shall know who is deceiving who.Tomorrow is not too far.We all shall live to see diamond and fidelity bank results.
We shall know who to listen/ignore in this forum after this period.

CBN cant be there and watch fcmb paying 25kobo dividend when almost all banks are asked to recapitalize.
Fcmb will attract investors again when they didnt come public to look for money.Smart ones should use this period to know where to put their money and where not to(banks)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Weren't you making mouth about you dollar this month .

You sabi lie no bo small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/2086#54282801 5:59am On Mar 05

Whoever is having USD should secure it and sleep with both eyes closed.

I foresee a crazy FOREX demand like NEVER BEFORE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I earn a sizeable of amount USD on monthly basis and since this government of CHANGE took over i stop sending money till last quarter of 2016 USD traded btw N480-#500 which I invested in NTB

Likewise this year come September during school fees i will exchange @circa N600.

So better go and put your house in order.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

I earn a sizeable of amount USD on monthly basis and since this government of CHANGE took over i stop sending money till last quarter of 2016 USD traded btw N480-#500 which I invested in NTB

Likewise this year come September during school fees i will exchange @circa N600.

So better go and put your house in order.

*ThE OcToPuS*

If i have the access to delete your posts,i will not waste anytime to do that once i see your post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Coolcash1:

First bank Ucap Air service Eterna Dangote Flour APR
One love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:
They said that i deceived many people here and lured them into fcmb.
Everyone was attacking me here and there yesterday but today everyone is silent.
We shall know who is deceiving who.Tomorrow is not too far.We all shall live to see diamond and fidelity bank results.
We shall know who to listen/ignore in this forum after this period.

CBN cant be there and watch fcmb paying 25kobo dividend when almost all banks are asked to recapitalize.
Fcmb will attract investors again when they didnt come public to look for money.Smart ones should use this period to know where to put their money and where not to(banks)

So with all the heavy losses you incurred in NSE over the years.

Still yet you've learnt nothing SMH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:
Derugged,abeg wetin sterling wan pay as dividend to shareholders?

Not yet sure. Management might ask shareholders to bring back last year's dividend.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Not yet sure. Management might ask shareholders to bring back last year's dividend.... grin grin grin

To that extent?
What do you think will happen to the share price as mr market doesnt accept rubbish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tritri:
@DeRuggedProf i notice people were dumping few days before the result of sterlin. i might risk my cash to buy at 58 naira.
58 kobo you mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

In Dec i liquidated most of my dollar position @Circa N500 and invested in Treasury Bills, then took part of the TB interest to buy TRANSCORP.

So don't cry for me ARGENTINA.

How did you arrive at your decision to buy TRANSCORPSE? Did they reject your application to use that PART OF INTEREST in T-BILLS to buy more T-BILLS or BONDS
Is it wisdom to deliberately abandon a tested winning formula for UTTER GARBAGE that you have consistently asked people to stay centuries away from...?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
http://nairametrics.com/exclusive-%E2%80%8Bcbn-to-allocate-forex-to-banks-based-on-the-size-of-their-shareholders-funds/

Probably this might send the share prices of Zenith, GTB, FBNH, UBA and ACCESS off the roof...Mad bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Coolcash1:
http://nairametrics.com/exclusive-%E2%80%8Bcbn-to-allocate-forex-to-banks-based-on-the-size-of-their-shareholders-funds/

Probably this might send the share prices of Zenith, GTB, FBNH, UBA and ACCESS off the roof...Mad bull

And send the rest to the Parking lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
In other news AXAMANSARD has joined bad gang(Aiico) with 2K dividend(EPS 20K).

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17080_AXA_MANSARD_-_2016_AUDITED_ACCTS__FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
holm:
In other news AXAMANSARD has joined bad gang(Aiico) with 2K dividend(EPS 20K).

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17080_AXA_MANSARD_-_2016_AUDITED_ACCTS__FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

..And this stock is doing N1.6 as at the last time I put on my reading glasses... grin grin grin
NSE nawaoooo... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
soloniger:
58 kobo you mean?

yes 0.58 kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tritri:

yes 0.58 kobo

Oga tritri, it is either 58 Kobo or 0.58 Naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
companies or banks that refused to release results tomorrow is likely to declare loss when the result will be released.They may likely post the Q1 at the same time to do the damage control.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDiego(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
binaflexia:

Oga tritri, it is either 58 Kobo or 0.58 Naira

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17049_FIDSON_-_2016_AUDITED_ACCOUNTS_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

EPS - 21K

grin grin grin Dividend N0.05K grin grin grin

When will NSE remove the 50K threshold? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fidson might have turned the corner. They did very well in q4 compare to the 1st 3 quarters.
Waiting to see what mr market does with this one in the next few days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
UBA tried well well.This one na we we bank.chop i chop.Na everyone go follow raise money when CBN says otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mobil result looks good

But what do they mean by "A final dividend of 800k per 50k share held has been proposed"?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
locodemy:
companies or banks that refused to release results tomorrow is likely to declare loss when the result will be released.They may likely post the Q1 at the same time to do the damage control.

What if CBN is yet to approve their results? That is another factor to consider though I noticed your emphasis on "likely" cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
binaflexia:
Mobil result looks good

But what do they mean by "A final dividend of 800k per 50k share held has been proposed"?

What they mean is 800 kobo will be paid for every 50 kobo ordinary shares held by shareholders.

50 kobo is the official nominal value of tier 1 company shares listed in the NSE.

It is not different from what you have always known it to mean. It's just a proper or more officially detailed way of reporting it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
OakPearl:

What they mean is 800 kobo will be paid for every 50 kobo ordinary shares held by shareholders.

50 kobo is the official nominal value of tier 1 company shares listed in the NSE.

It is not different from what you have always known it to mean. It's just a proper or more officially detailed way of reporting it.

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

https://trwstockbrokers./2017/03/30/central-bank-governor-resigns/
The link says Ghana CBN governor not Emefiele please.
Emefiele is too busy at the moment I guess. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bagwa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.