Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,315 members, 7,940,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11476371 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (8120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...though you directed your query to fxuser, if you don't mind can I provide you the simple answer? Keep your money till further notice, technically the stock is bearish

Yhuup bearish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Godisfaithful post=56044041]The top seven stocks with YTD Gain:

Stanbic 75.0%

+++

Stanbic
- leaving Zenith further behind and may just move ahead of GTB this week !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Tritri:
@fxuser what you think about the fcmb q1?

- cud be better but i follow what price is saying more than anything else
- I kept issuing cautions because RSI kept dropping
- Diamond and Fidelity had better but SP is pulling them towards a prev low
- the bears are not done yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2017
fxuser:
FCMB
- caution
- IF support fails , next support 85 kobo
- RSI below 30 , SP below 50dma
- support needed

- bears still in the game , RSI drops further
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2017
kentoto:

i hear you,

meanwhile, the bid offer ratio of most banks are balanced except FBNH and Access Bank Plc,

@fxuser and @bullbearmkt any tuts on that please? are going to get a delayed bull run?

k

Access / UBA
- weekly & monthly chart looks very positive , good for long set up !
- wait for PB for entry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2017
fxuser:
Wapco

- weekly RSI looking good
- daily and weekly indicators looking +ve

- weekly chart still looks +ve
- managed to close above 50 for the week
- very decent set up !
- lets how ''MAY'' bears behave
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2017
[...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Chibuking81:
Always carry out your personal research on any company you want to trade and invest on.
Since I started using this method to trade, I started making it.( l am on 30% gain already, I prefer seeing cash gain every two to three days before going after the paper gain, i.e sell to have cash and look for new entry)
I followed some people opinion to buy FCMB and Diamond bank when my research was showing red signal, also some people opinion makes me miss Fidelity bank opportunity when my research was showing green flag.
1. Always check the recent company EPS, compare it with their previous.
2. Consider the company dividend history.
3. Consider the company liquidity.
4.Remember to sell @ second or third day of full bid, watch the market to know whether to enter again or to look for another stock.
5.You can pay your self dividend, by selling a day before the mark down and buy back once after the mark down if you like.

Management system; Takeover of Tiger brand by Dangote spurred over 400% increase in dangote flour price; On the contrary, take over of Skye board and sacking of management by the CBN saw it's share price crashed to nominal value.

Macro/Micro economic factors; government policies, industry-specific challenges/opportunities, company challenges etc

Increasing Gearing level (A company with excessive debt:equity ratio is a red flag for u to run)...This almost brought WAPCO to its knees before management took remedial actions..

Is company's asset portfolio increasing, decreasing or static.How is asset utilized to create new monies for the company?.What is the integrity of the assets? These helps to check the going concern status, profitability and liquidity of a company..E g. An oil and gas coy not growing or replacing reserves will soon die a natural death sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Chibuking81:
Here are some good stocks to look at come next week been next month.
1.Dangote flour
2. United capital
3..Afriprudent
4.Dangote sugar
5.Zenith bank
6.CCNN.
7.flour mill.

Except zenith, the list makes sense...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
maishai:
Oga fxuser, abeg what is ur take on uacn and flourmills,ive long overwaited for prices to fall more

- apologies for the late response

Consumer Sector
- lost more blood than others for good reason
- fx exposure and devaluation dont mix well
- NB remains its MVP

Flourmill
- in d month of April, SP opened at N17.99 & closed at N18
- SP rejected at dat N18 resistance level a couple of time in recent months
- but the weekly chart shows a growing +RSI divergence , this make take weeks or months to develop
- the daily show its in a squeeze,(low volatility like its preparing to do sumfin
- i wud prefer to trade it when it breaks out
- this type of stock will test your patience level

UACN
- still bearish , will likely retest prev lows
- SP below 200dma (bearish trend)
- macd sig sell
- SP pulling after a 2nd rejection at 16 region in recent weeks
- further PB expected
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
kentoto:

i hear you,
meanwhile, the bid offer ratio of most banks are balanced except FBNH and Access Bank Plc,
@fxuser and @bullbearmkt any tuts on that please? are going to get a delayed bull run?
k

FBN
- further pull back to support expected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Princkez:
uncle P, why not give FBNH a chance cos dey will surely cum out of dis mess

It is actually difficult for anybody to predict what we happen to FBNH in one to two years.
The bank is not out of its problem yet and I don't understand while some people are keen to put their money in a company where one can clearly sees trouble.
NPL moved from 24% in 2015 to 26% in 2016 despite all the talks about loan restructuring and it is a situation of hope against hope.
Investment in stocks is risky but the onus is on investors to minimise the risk .
Fundamentally, FBNH is too risky at this point in time.
The only people who should be looking at the stock now are the insiders and the technical gurus and even at that I am sure oga fxuser and BullbearMkt will not be talking about what will happen to fbn in 2 years time but what they can gain from it in a very short time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Worth checking out

Favourite series: Billions
(The series is loosely based on the activities of crusading federal prosecutor of financial crimes and his legal battles with a billionaire hedge fund manager)

Favourite Trading Movies:
1) Trading Places
(It tells the story of an upper-class commodities broker and a homeless street hustler whose lives cross paths when they are unknowingly made part of an elaborate bet.)

2 Big Short
(based on the 2010 book The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis about the financial crisis of 2007–2008 which was triggered by the United States housing bubble)

3) Margin Call
(The story takes place over a 36-hour period at a large Wall Street investment bank and highlights the initial stages of the financial crisis of 2007–08)

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Coolcash1:

Except zenith, the list makes sense...

Nothing is wrong with Zenith except you are only looking at its price movement on the exchange and not what is happening in the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
pluto09:

It is actually difficult for anybody to predict what we happen to FBNH in one to two years.
The bank is not out of its problem yet and I don't understand while some people are keen to put their money in a company where one can clearly sees trouble.
NPL moved from 24% in 2015 to 26% in 2016 despite all the talks about loan restructuring and it is a situation of hope against hope.
Investment in stocks is risky but the onus is on investors to minimise the risk .
Fundamentally, FBNH is too risky at this point in time.
The only people who should be looking at the stock now are the insiders and the technical gurus and even at that I am sure oga fxuser and BullbearMkt will not be talking about what will happen to fbn in 2 years time but what they can gain from it in a very short time.

loll 2 years loun loun nice one
FBN gradually pulled back from N20 to below N4 in under 10 years.
That pull is still looking for the last chapter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2017
pluto09:

Nothing is wrong with Zenith except you are only looking at its price movement on the exchange and not what is happening in the bank.

Zenith chart looks aight
very ai ! last 6mo chart looks like a double bottom
it will test N15 again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
fxuser:

Respect !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
fxuser:

10yrs ago (2007) FBNH traded above N70 and this year it has traded below N3:00k and still some miracle seekers are waiting for dead bone to rise.

When we kept saying of seeing a dead ELEPHANT doesn't mean the bank will liquidate or change brand rather it's their shareholder's funds that will bear the BRUNT.

Case Study is UNION BANK that also traded @ circa N70 in 2007.

Then after the 2009 Sanusi crises
cum share reconstruction they've been in GHOST MODE and till date their shareholders funds has been on continuous depletion.

In Nigeria business terrain most BRANDS that are identified with crisis hardly comes out of such stigma.

So people wise up and stop emotional investment.

In orderwords if you are looking for 5 to 10%profits no problem as long as your stop loss is in place but if you're waiting for when cars will run on water then you are on your own.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fitch: Nigerian Bank Results Put Spotlight on Capital Weakness

https://www.fitchratings.com/site/pr/1022829
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
fxuser:

FBN
- further pull back to support expected

Cutlasses sharpened far below N3.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
This May is really going to make food available in july... grin
I can see hybrid seeds going to be sold very cheaply.
Share prices are never guaranteed a rocket's path.
UCAP started around N1.30 or so last year, on that journey to N4.00, we had all sorts of concerns both TA and FA. The charts never for a moment kept silence. The charts always had something to say.
Most of our analysis are always correct, but MR MARKET is a DICTATOR... grin
We will all eventually win. Patience is still the key.
What did Transcorp do to be so rewarded?
What didnt Zenith do, yet its only hearing rumour about stanbic from GTB.
When you hit big, watch carefully before you carry your loot to a stock doing a sophisticated pull back.
May is the month of the MONKEY.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Godisfaithful:

They never report when their guys are taking heavy positions or looking for liquidity to exit...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Godisfaithful:

Not only Fitch,we should all be concerned about CAR,liquidity, impairment charges and asset quality of Nigeria banks.
Imagine a situation where one single bank booked over 200b as impairment charge in just one year. Some directors are just wicked!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
The bias on some stock is so alarming reading from some fellows here,It will be nice to allow natural law of rejuvenation and Goodwill to turn around of these companies e.g FbnH,transcorp....positive fundamentals to take it back up. Than use negative words and vetuberations to propel a stock to futher ruines just becos you don't like the brand. Or its being done intentionally inorder to enter the prospect there-in. Let's be optimistic a bit not always pesimism always.It kills effort.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
makashava:
The bias on some stock is so alarming reading from some fellows here,It will be nice to allow natural law of rejuvenation and Goodwill to turn around of these companies e.g FbnH,transcorp....positive fundamentals to take it back up. Than use negative words and vetuberations to propel a stock to futher ruines just becos you don't like the brand. Or its being done intentionally inorder to enter the prospect there-in. Let's be optimistic a bit not always pesimism always.It kills effort.

Profit from short term noise, prosper from long term patience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pluto09,
What are we buying tomorrow... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
I no see devil wey no go allow me loot NSE this year... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
I no see devil wey no go allow me loot NSE this year... grin

I will put it this way, for quick profit consider Diamond bank; enter between 0.65 and 0.78 but for medium term term invest in Dangote Flour and CCNN...Do this and thank me later... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

How did I sell at loss.
When I sold around 1.10
what of the price you bought it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tritri:

@BullBearMkt , Did u sale ur fcmb or still holding ? Reason am asking is TA OR FA shows it's bearish.
I seems to be the only one in this fcmb but here is what i think i will average down and just sit...
grin grin grin grin Sit were ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:
No 1 SECRET OF MAKING MONEY FROM NSE:

*Whenever you want to place a trade always have it at the back of your mind that you about venturing into one of the world most organized fraudulent scheme which gives you a winning chance of 1 against 99,

If your conscience allows you then go ahead*

*ThE OcToPuS*
Madam, there is risky in every business and your life too .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (8120) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeukline, Divineability, Heishere, designking, Xidget, Mpeace(m), Hedgefunds, Emndy(m), crownprince2017, Willie2015, Ginalex(f), gamaliel9, anjilgreat(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.