Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11184741 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2014
TRANSCORP IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO BREAK THE RESISTANT LEVEL SO IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER TO KEEP OR SELL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
makashava: Iv made quite big on transcorp tink i shud sell pls advice

Point blank advice: Sell since you are contented already. It hurts more when you lose your paper profits than when the paper profits increases after selling. Contentment is key bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2014
kotlass:

Point blank advice: Sell since you are contented already. It hurts more when you lose your paper profits than when the paper profits increases after selling. Contentment is key bro.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2014
passwelle:

Myjoy08 was supposed to help us shed some light on whats going on with the stock. Hope someone can still give some insight now.

Sir, concerning FO, don't be surprised to see the stocks selling above 300 naira before the ending of October. I will recommend hold for now if you have it. Don't be carried away with the falling price, the turn around of the stock is immeasurable. As always stated, your due diligence is required.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Michael11stock: TRANSCORP IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO BREAK THE RESISTANT LEVEL SO IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER TO KEEP OR SELL

Time to jump out of this bus, before i start losing the paper profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Tjohn1:

Time to jump out of this bus, before i start losing the paper profit.

To be carried away by the resistance level, the stock is heading to 8 naira soon. Just my little opinion...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Ess: The iTrade gurus:

Why is there 2 columns for offer and bid?

i.e total offer qty, offer qty and total bid qty, bid qty

When is UBCap going to pay their dividend?

I learnt there are 2 others stockbroking firms offering iTrade services, any idea who they are?

There are actually about 5 stock broking firms who have blazed the trail in the introduction of online trading. They all have different names for their product. Meritrade(Meristem Securities), Investnow(UBACapital), iTrade(MorganCapital), LeadTrader(LeadSecurities), eTrader(CapitalBancorp). The choice is yours.

@Born2berich1; Proshare did a profile of the products some days back. Can you help share?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2014
kotlass:

@Born2berich1; Proshare did a profile of the products some days back. Can you help share?

See the review here http://www.proshareng.com/news/23635
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2014
kotlass:

There are actually about 5 stock broking firms who have blazed the trail in the introduction of online trading. They all have different names for their product. Meritrade(Meristem Securities), Investnow(UBACapital), iTrade(MorganCapital), LeadTrader(LeadSecurities), eTrader(CapitalBancorp). The choice is yours.

Do Others give you access to NSE live trades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
bigass:

Do Others give you access to NSE live trades?

Nope. Methinks its only the Morgan itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
myjoy08:

To be carried away by the resistance level, the stock is heading to 8 naira soon. Just my little opinion...

I think there will be sell offs before the second quarter result is released, after it has been released, we'll witness another big rally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
nitrogen:

I think there will be sell offs before the second quarter result is released, after it has been released, we'll witness another big rally.
Sir, i think it is a NO answer. The result is ready and it might be released anytime soon. Watch out...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
myjoy08:
Sir, i think it is a NO answer. The result is ready and it might be released anytime soon. Watch out...

Hmmmmmm! So tman will break that resistance level very soon?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
passwelle:

Nope. Methinks its only the Morgan itrade.

So in essence Morgan is still monopolizing the game.
It is a game changer actually.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
nitrogen:

Hmmmmmm! So tman will break that resistance level very soon?

Sir, don't be surprised to see it happened in the next couple of hours. Just my own opinion not a must.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
nitrogen:

So should we buy Japaul nii? undecided
Not a recommendation o,just want to know if anyone has received the dividend cos am yet to see their brake light.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
janykute:
Not a recommendation o,just want to know if anyone has received the dividend cos am yet to see their brake light.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
nitrogen:

smiley

No dividend payment again. The shareholders agreed at the Agm that it should be reinvested into the company. I just called sterling registrars now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
BNSITL, i no like the way company info dey fly for inside nse house b/4 them make am public. it makes stock prices costly to purchase by the time the info is out esp 4 d dividend paying stocks. only God knows wen real transparency will be restored to nse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
skye bank volume ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
also GSK vol/value(unusual)- 4,546,791/ 318,215,056. oga myjoy08 pls any insight into this?
lancee: skye bank volume ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
stokfrick: also GSK vol/value(unusual)- 4,546,791/ 318,215,056. oga myjoy08 pls any insight into this?

Sir, you can recheck my stock picks for the week...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oloro29:

No dividend payment again. The shareholders agreed at the Agm that it should be reinvested into the company. I just called sterling registrars now.
I hope this is not true.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
janykute:
I hope this is not true.

Real gbese cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Michael11stock: TRANSCORP IS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO BREAK THE RESISTANT LEVEL SO IT IS YOUR DECISION WHETHER TO KEEP OR SELL
The decision to exit from a stock depends on your ability to withstand pressure, the theory of flight and fight come into bear. This year I sold my Oando @ 20naira,custodian @ 2.75 kobo and continental re @ 1.10 kobo, confirm there current prices to appreciate the point I'm making. I got the Oando season film script right ,but my nerve failed me ( still made substantial return on those stock). Now,Transcorp and Oando are stocks that I'm loading on a daily basis because they can never go wrong. This is not a buy recommendation ,please do your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
4dchairman:
The decision to exit from a stock depends on your ability to withstand pressure, the theory of flight and fight come into bear. This year I sold my Oando @ 20naira,custodian @ 2.75 kobo and continental re @ 1.10 kobo, confirm there current prices to appreciate the point I'm making. I got the Oando season film script right ,but my nerve failed me ( still made substantial return on those stock). Now,Transcorp and Oando are stocks that I'm loading on a daily basis because they can never go wrong. This is not a buy recommendation ,please do your due diligence.

Oga you be real chairman oh. shocked shocked shocked Na dobale mode i dey. permission to stand up sir grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please do your due diligence...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dexterax: Please do your due diligence...

grin

Na so na cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Oga you be real chairman oh. shocked shocked shocked Na dobale mode i dey. permission to stand up sir grin grin
Sir, to tell you how much respect I have for you people,I sniff around for info on this forum,though hard to get ,but I've learnt to read in between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
NPF microfinance bank- impressive Q2 result; 36.4% increase in PAT. current price is good entry price. 4 those who wish to enter now's the time.
FYI do your due dilligence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
I bought some units of Transcorp today @ N5.46 per share. Hoping it will cross the N6.00 and above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
uboma: I bought some units of Transcorp today @ N5.46 per share. Hoping it will cross the N6.00 and above.
Hopeville Investing..... All join grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otomatic(m), ositadima1(m), Choiceguy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.