Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,417 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11258594 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (7923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

FCMB 1.36
Fidelity 1.30

The way GTB refuse to allow Stanbic bank to cross and stay in front.
The same way FCMB will not allow Fidelity bank to cross and lead them

Watch out for part two tomorrow, upon the full bid of fidelity by the end of the day FCMB will continue to stay at front.

But I like the competition because the three bank ( FCMB, Fidelity and Diamond) will continue to move front as long as the competition last.

On Dangote flour, its a good stock but it rally might be toward ending of the month/next month, turn by turn.

Zenith bank is one bank that keep surprising me, I was expecting their price to reach #30 by now, but I really don't know what is wrong with them, or are they waiting for ACCESS bank and FBNH to come close before the move, UACN is another good stock at its current price waiting for passengers like Dangote flour, flour mill has talking off and still have enough fuel to reach #30.
SKYE bank has woken up looking for passenger, but am afraid whether they will not do hand over on the road, and go back to car park, but I personal want them to move forward which the might sustain this time around.

Thank you.What do you have to say about Diamond bank taking a lead among the three when they dont take care of their shareholders in terms of dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/05/nipco-gets-secs-approval-to-buy-out-mobil-shareholders/

Is NIPCO PLC trading symbol- (SDNIPCOPLC)?

Will it move from OTC to NSE after the buyout?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows

thomas Wyatt #0.52k

stocks with new 52 week highs

flourmill #25.51k

fbnh #7.07k

m & b #1.96k

dangote cement #210.00k

access bank #9.45k

presco #56.70k

okomu #57.75k

beta glass #55.89k

dangote sugar #7.82k

union bank #5.80k

nestle #955.00k
Thank GOD ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Thank you.What do you have to say about Diamond bank taking a lead among the three when they dont take care of their shareholders in terms of dividend?
That might be later, not this year may be next two years, compare their recent result, both 2016 final year result and 2017 q1 EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Investnow2017:

Share the prices for us to see nah.
change to the date (14/06/2007) up right the site. http://www.capitalassets.com.ng/Research.aspx?sel=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Well said.if i offload half of fcmb at 1.50,i made enough money as gain and still have surplus to retain for future disposal.When we talk of dangote flour,we are talking of 12 naira stock which is achiavable this year.Anyway i am still oncourse on fcmb.Will determine my fate on it on friday.

Good thinking in an overbought market... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
Thank GOD ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
What God needs most now is evangelism. Join the charriot. If you are a pastor truly, leave your church and go to the field from now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Is like you listen to PETERiCH and diverted from FCMB to Diamond bank, while I have done my home work and joined you in FCMB, and also maintain my stand too in Dangote flour.
When ever I leave FCMB I will increase my holding in Dangote flour. Truly I miss Nestle, but will still join them even at current price, because they are heading to #1500.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

That might be later, not this year may be next two years, compare their recent result, both 2016 final year result and 2017 q1 EPS.

All you are saying is ...........LOCO........sit tight @fcmb.........dont shake out.

Can someone multiply 2.50 by 25m.
That will be the result as i am hoping for 2.50 by year end.
If this happens,there will be cause for merriment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
SECURITY WEIGHTING

SECURITIES
WEIGHT
Nigerian Breweries
1.67%
Guaranty Trust Bank
1.45%
Zenith Bank
0.86%
Nestle
0.80%
DANGCEM
0.60%
United Bank for Africa
0.40%
Access Bank
0.33%
Stanbic
0.32%
FBNH
0.27%
SEPLAT
0.24%
GUINNESS
0.22%
ETI
0.22%
WAPCO
0.21%
UNILEVER
0.21%
PZ
0.06%
Forte Oil
0.05%
Total
7.90%

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

All you are saying is ...........LOCO........sit tight @fcmb.........dont shake out.

If current rally continue FCMB will hit #3 plus at the end of the year.
FCMB has subsidiary like CSL stockbrokers which is one of the leading stockbroker in the country, I have them as my stockbroker too.
With their subsidiaries they stand tall in the midst of Diamond bank and Fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Is like you listen to PETERiCH and diverted from FCMB to Diamond bank, while I have done my home work and joined you in FCMB, and also maintain my stand too in Dangote flour.
When ever I leave FCMB I will increase my holding in Dangote flour. Truly I miss Nestle, but will still join them even at current price, because they are heading to #1500.

The question here is will dangote flour wait for us to make profit in fcmb and come back to dangote flour?
I doubt but if possible.........I will change my moniker to EZE EGO NDI IGBO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Loco you do forget your man when it come to merriment.
You will just run away from the joint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

#2.50 only ? if my/our FBNH talk off from #15 FCMB must go upto #7+ now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

The question here is will dangote flour wait for us to make profit in fcmb and come back to dangote flour?
I doubt but if possible.........I will change my moniker to EZE EGO NDI IGBO.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
veecovee:
What God needs most now is evangelism. Join the charriot. If you are a pastor truly, leave your church and go to the field from now
That's truth .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

FCMB has subsidiary like CSL stockbrokers which is one of the leading stockbroker in the country, I have them as my stockbroker too.
With their subsidiaries they stand tall in the midst of Diamond bank and Fidelity.

I see.Make i go drink two bottles calm down my spirit.......3+ by year end.hmmmn!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Loco just be in two of them, I will invite you after our Dangote flour rally.
Ihediromma just shop and close his mouth in FBNH.
Ihedioramma how far na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Loco you do forget your man when it come to merriment.
You will just run away from the joint.

I think there is a hotel @ ph called lasuka hotel and another place called car wash.which of them do you know?
I will attend to you in any of them if my prayer is answered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

you should know that the market is highly demanding for diamond unlike fide and fcmb, since few days ago and if it continues this way, hmmmm na heleleooo! Imagine the fact that it closed today with around 60milln bid with no offer, I feel that investors are now greater in diamond than traders. I have both fcmb and diamond anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

I think there is a hotel @ ph called lasuka hotel and another place called car wash.which of them do you know?
grin grin grin no problem, we are making more money this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
House, does ACCESS and UBA still have stronger upsides? Or rally closing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:
Loco just be in two of them, I will invite you after our Dangote flour rally.
Ihediromma just shop and close his mouth in FBNH.
Ihedioramma how far na.
Brother i thank GOD o, all is well . Am looking for another cutlass and good stock to enter dear .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
veecovee:
you should know that the market is highly demanding for diamond unlike fide and fcmb, since few days ago and if it continues this way, hmmmm na heleleooo! Imagine the fact that it closed today with around 60milln bid with no offer, I feel that investors are now greater in diamond than traders. I have both fcmb and diamond anyway

Bros,remember fcmb was almost on full bid towards the end of the trading.If the bids continues tomorrow,i think 1.50_1.36=14 is achievable tomorrow.my fingers are crossed to sing oyoyo tomorrow @1.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin no problem, we are making more money this year.
smiley loco...While not come and see me in action. You dont need to introduce yourselve, just come and watch what you've not watched before. I'll be preaching on Saturday, next few days at elekahia market near uniport with projector... Come and watch endtime clips. Time 7pm to 9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Hold your self well o don't die in our happyness FCMB #5+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
That was when the main man Pascal Dozie was running things in Diamond bank ...not now any more undecided

veecovee:
all things being equal diamond is their leader. It used to hover around half of fisrtbank price . Check their history. Diamond was selling around N20 while first bank N40 in 2007 and N4 while first bank N8 in 2015. Beloved, infact as long as diamond is concerned, first bank is my measuring yardstick. As for fcmb it was around N14 in 2007 and around 2-3 in 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
One of Nigeria’s leading aviation infrastructure firms, Springfountain, and aircraft manufacturers, the Boeing Company USA, have signed a strategic agreement that would lead to a $20bn investment in the Nigerian aviation industry within the next few years. The agreement was signed on Monday in Lagos by Mrs Tokunbor Fagbemi, Managing Director, Springfountain and Mr Larry Tolliver, Head of Sales, West and Central Africa, the Boeing Company. Speaking at the ceremony, Fagbemi said the proposed investment would be carried out through the African Aircraft Leasing Company, OEM Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Centre, African Aircraft Spare Parts Company and Aggregated Services Solutions. Fagbemi said it would cover aircraft leasing, maintenance, repair and overhaul, spares logistics and supply, as well as aggregated services solutions. She noted that the absence of such facilities and services in Africa were some of the major challenges faced by the Nigerian airlines and the aviation sector. Fagbemi said .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
Hold your self well o don't die in our happyness FCMB #5+

Infact.i don faint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
One of Nigeria’s leading aviation infrastructure firms, Springfountain, and aircraft manufacturers, the Boeing Company USA, have signed a strategic agreement that would lead to a $20bn investment in the Nigerian aviation industry within the next few years. The agreement was signed on Monday in Lagos by Mrs Tokunbor Fagbemi, Managing Director, Springfountain and Mr Larry Tolliver, Head of Sales, West and Central Africa, the Boeing Company. Speaking at the ceremony, Fagbemi said the proposed investment would be carried out through the African Aircraft Leasing Company, OEM Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Centre, African Aircraft Spare Parts Company and Aggregated Services Solutions. Fagbemi said it would cover aircraft leasing, maintenance, repair and overhaul, spares logistics and supply, as well as aggregated services solutions. She noted that the absence of such facilities and services in Africa were some of the major challenges faced by the Nigerian airlines and the aviation sector. Fagbemi said .

Is carveton not capable of doing all these?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
veecovee:
smiley loco...While not come and see me in action. You dont need to introduce yourselve, just come and watch what you've not watched before. I'll be preaching on Saturday, next few days at elekahia market near uniport with projector... Come and watch endtime clips. Time 7pm to 9

Chai but i dont live in ph.i only come for visitation.
one guy was begging for 30k help here this morning.
i just remember we have a pastor who can raise offering in his church to help a brother in need.
Pastor,pls this should be part of your work here.To assist those in need.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
locodemy:

Is carveton not capable of doing all these?

Carveton ke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (7923) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bbbwings, Testimonies777(m), TAJIBADE, Princkez, Hedgefunds, Jaakay, purity2all(m), ogoo4real, ositadima1(m), lancee(m), olamydey(f), IamR, crownprince2017, sterlingD(m), Redoil, Palomadove, cocolacec(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.